Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

how did you get your graffiti name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Faymos, May 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

ayo, i thought it would be interesting to know how you guys got your graff names. i see some sick ass names & it makes me wonder "how did they get that name"

type away,

practive.JPG

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. Baron

Baron Moderator

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  3. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i randomly thought of it. its optik (and no i didnot copy it from the optic clan.

4. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

MArty McFly gave it to me.

5. Sim2

Sim2 Member

I was just screwing around with different handstyles and I just busted out "Taster" added "167" to the end and BAM! Taster 167 was born

6. JOA1296

JOA1296 Member

Even though a lot of people find my name weird, I really don't care, but I got my name "JAG" because those are my initials of my name

7. Skeptic90

Skeptic90 Member

Blasto...! from the game blasto when i was a kid and i first started writing. seemed cool so ive stuck with it.

8. DECK64

DECK64 New Member

Was messing around in math class with the alphabet and couldnt do K's and my friends were talking about skateboards so i thought of DECH
    Then i got DECH A cuz it sounded cooler, Ended up with DeCKRz and got rid of RZ because it would take me longer to peice so now i got DECK!
    Cool story, eh?

9. PANiC978

PANiC978 Senior Member

I got my name from the lack of PANIC we should be seeing from our people during what I see as a transition into capitalism this country is heading towards so its political it also gives a certain hysteria to look at but at the same time its art I just really liked the name and message behind

10. Squawkward

Squawkward New Member

Got my forum name from being a beast. Squawk squawk squawk....erm...hey there...this is awkward.

Actual graff name (Aural). I was researching the paranormal and came across the term "Aura." I do audio-related stuff, so I related the word with the word "Aural" which means "of or relating to the ear."

11. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

someone else had it for a while and i thought it was a pretty cool word and i could work with the letters so i started writing it when they stopped.

12. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

13. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

dank buds fuck off i know u love me so much u have to follow me around this forum but its getting rediculous ur public shows of affection are unwanted okay? got it? yeah cool story

14. MaSeR

MaSeR Member

Simple. I always used to see Maersk containers and thought the name was cool - and I like tags that end in "SER" Mix them together to get Maser!

15. HailSatan666

HailSatan666 Guest

Im not even sure, mine at them moment is 'Zapper'
    it just kinda came into my head. it used to be Skop3 but im aways trying to find cooler shit. anyone have any ideas?

16. Riga One

Riga One Member

Damn sure i remember how i got my name... (Riga)

We were playing monopoly during my whole childhood, ang i've always bought riga... (even buying it on the iPhone version of monopoly :) )

17. YGK_TOKE305

YGK_TOKE305 Member

got the name toke from a song i was smoking out heavy with my boys and we were jamming to that 8ball and mjg relax and take notes!!!!

18. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

@smokeitup. face it
    the guys in love with you,

19. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

My boy got caught and took the heat for both mine and his name so we were chillin tryin to come up with new names and i happend to be drinking a bubble tea and it tasted fucking amazing. So i asked him, wtf flavor is this? he said Taro, and as soon as i heard it I wrote it to see if i liked it and BAM, 3 Years later I still love it. I think im gonna stick wit this one for the long haul.

20. xsteamzx

xsteamzx Member

I got mine from my friend teaching me how to tag :)