Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ex Girlfriend shit talk

so we have all had that crazy ass ex or the one that totally fucked you over so share your story and lets all shit talk together!

me and my ex broke up and for about 2 months after she would always text me and tell me she was gonna kill herself (this was when i was 16) so i went and told my mom that the bitch wont leave me alone and that shes threatening suicide so she went to her house to tell her parents and idk the whole story but long story short my mom came home the next day from hiding from the cops with a warrant for assault on a 15yo girl and her mom, apparently some shit went down while she was there and beet the shit out of my ex and hit her mom a few times. when my ex filed a report she lied and said that i was addicted to coke and my mom was a meth and crack dealer. a few days later the cops came to the house with warrants to raid the place and of all days my mom was watching my cousin who, while she was in the shower, OD on his adhd pills so when the cops came i was at school, my mom was in the shower, and my cousin was throwing up all over and they raided the entire house for drugs, luckily everything was a lie so nothing happens but they ripped apart the entire house claimed the house as "unfit for children" so social services or whatever it was came and inspected eerything but by then we cleaned everything up and everything was fine.

since then no ex gf have even came close to how crazy that whole situation was

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cool story bro. Unfortunately i'm still with my worst ahahaha.

Your mum sounds trife

I'm sorry to hear that, but if i was her,i will not do that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My Chicks mom came over to my place at noon or 1 or sum shit and started telling me that my chick kicked her dad down the stairs and that shes on several medications and askin if were havin sex and sayin i dont want ababy wit her. So i dumped her crazy ass and she broke into my house and took My weed and at least 150bucks in paint. This was all when i was 17 jus after i dropped out of school. Great sex tho

"A picture is worth a thousand words....and community service, but like i said WORTH"

Fresh Paint and ironlak are the shit.

A lot of baby boomers are baby bongers.
    -Kevin Nealon

Skeptic90

R.I.P. Eyedea

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i couldn't break up with my girl until she paid me back all the money she owed me for the abortion ..cause i knew if i did it right away, i'd never see that money. had to put up with her alcoholic ass another three months but now, got paid in full & cashin' out, yeuuuuh!

you guys sure know how to pick 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    you guys sure know how to pick 'em.
    Strangely enough I was thinking the same thing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LOL naaah fuck that shit, if I had anything to say I'd just say it to the cunts face.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SNERE View Post
    LOL naaah fuck that shit, if I had anything to say I'd just say it to the cunts face.
    oh i gave it to her, right to her face ..maybe even got some in the eye.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SNERE View Post
    lmao thts some real shyt. i do the same to all my exs, shytt wtf is up wit them wanting serious relationships half the time?

when you break up with a girl because she was ugly and later she gets hot

If you would look at my dating history it would seem as if I stand outside of a psychiatrist office with a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine. The past 4? 5? girlfriends (that goes back a while) all saw/see psychiatrists on a regular basis. I've dealt with bipolar, depression, anxiety and a possible schizophrenic (runs in the family and showing signs). I've also dated a couple girls who've been institutionalized. Baron <3 nut-cases.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My ex told here parents i was a graffiti artist and the parent told the cops and i had just ran out of cans and sold my blackbook

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    My ex told here parents i was a graffiti artist and the parent told the cops and i had just ran out of cans and sold my blackbook
    lol she played you dirty. her parents must have hated you...

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

coupla years ago this girl i was seein was a solid 9 out of 10 and would do ANYTHING i wanted but turned out she had some mental issues that only became apparent after about a month or so of fillthy anal anfd face fuckin.....she was obsessed with me...one night after we broke up i came home after a night on the piss to find her sleeping in my car on my drive because 'she wanted to be near me' in the end i ended up gettin drunk every other night telling her i loved her, smashin the granny out of her, then dumping her again in the morning....she fell for it at least four times........im a terrible human being.
    hold ya can up n stand up

I have nothing bad to say about any of my previous girlfriends. They are all lovely women, and they in no way make me angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Those crazy bitches know how to fuck, that is all I am saying. Fuck relationships to. Unless it's a sugar momma.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 2mor View Post
    coupla years ago this girl i was seein was a solid 9 out of 10 and would do ANYTHING i wanted but turned out she had some mental issues that only became apparent after about a month or so of fillthy anal anfd face fuckin.....she was obsessed with me...one night after we broke up i came home after a night on the piss to find her sleeping in my car on my drive because 'she wanted to be near me' in the end i ended up gettin drunk every other night telling her i loved her, smashin the granny out of her, then dumping her again in the morning....she fell for it at least four times........im a terrible human being.
    Hahahha YES! WINNING

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    I have nothing bad to say about any of my previous girlfriends. They are all lovely women, and they in no way make me angry.
    Ha me too bro