(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by chas@Mar 16 2006, 05:23 PM
    1.go to thrift store buy backpack for 9 cents
    2.go home put objects in
    3.go tag
    shit.. i dont even have to do that... i bought a bunch of parachutes from hottopic this year.. damn pockets go to my feet... i average about 2 cans per pocket.. plus i have cargo side pockets that hold tips, or markers...

Originally posted by SINoner+Mar 16 2006, 05:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SINoner @ Mar 16 2006, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chas@Mar 16 2006, 05:23 PM
    1.go to thrift store buy backpack for 9 cents
    2.go home put objects in
    3.go tag
    shit.. i dont even have to do that... i bought a bunch of parachutes from hottopic this year.. damn pockets go to my feet... i average about 2 cans per pocket.. plus i have cargo side pockets that hold tips, or markers... [/b][/quote]
    ahahaha too bad those pants look extremly ridiculous though
    cream soda Posted on Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM
    chas ..i love you..ill kill you with indness

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a backpack with tiestring, with a flap that clips over it.

nice and quite

you can use mailstrap type bags if you tage off the velcro
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

do you guys know that theres bag made by the brand Tribal that was made for graffiti? its a single strap, looks cool, and its, well obviously, perfect for cans, markers, etc.
    www.gtgraffitisupply.com seriously...very cool shit...

and also, though it may have made you mad that ecko made a game about graffiti....it was still a cool game...but yeah, lemme know if you come up with an idea....kuz ive kinda got the same problem...lol...so yeah...i need a bag...the tribal one is like &#036;45 online so...and i gots no money lol...

-Kause
    <--DVSKrew--&#62;
    &quot;Can&#39;t Stop, Won&#39;t Stop, Don&#39;t Get Caught...&quot;
    <u>How To Spot a Writer</u>

-Paint or marker pen dye stains on hands, under the fingernails, or on clothes.
    -Bulky military jacket, pull-over or zip-up with a hood helps conceal spray cans and markers.
    -Blood-shot eyes from being out all night tagging and being
    exposed to dangerous toxic fumes from the markers and paint.
    -Tag names might be written on the underside of the bill of a sports cap, visor, or on notebooks and other possessions.
    -A backpack to hide spray cans.
    -Baggy clothes with deep pockets to hide spray cans.
    -Spray paint on sneakers or shoes.
    -Bad ass look on his face.
    -Dark clothes so he won&#39;t be seen at night.
    -Basically has &quot;I &lt;3 Montana&quot; written above his head like those Arby&#39;s commercials...

How true...haha

isn&#39;t the point of a bag to carry stuff? so who cares what kind of bag it is, as long as u can carry paint in it, ur good.
    Y&#39;all be havin&#39; G&#39;s, We be havin&#39; Soulja&#39;s
    Them hustla&#39;s down south&#39;ll knock ya head off ya shoulda&#39;s

peep dis 1 i made it mahself

TRANE1 SFC KINGZ OF NRC BLAAAAT WHAT sOn&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&# 33;
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

dayum homie that paintcan strap is the tight. :P

whoever made this forum stick to bombing ur skool bathrooms or watver u do.

just get those little bags attached to strings that a lot of people are using now. they are lightweight, small and can hold what you need.

All thoese fuckin toys playin that damn game what a shame. They all want fucking can holsters. Shit if u really want that shit go to your local bike store and buy some of the fucking waterbottle holders. If ne one sees a guy with fucking can holsters just go over his shitty piece when hes done.
    Anybody from the VA, MD, or DC area PM me&#33;

P.I.C. Reppin&#39; the 703

For all toys who need help w/ wild style..... smoke weed it helps trust me.

Originally posted by PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...@Mar 17 2006, 09:17 PM

peep dis 1 i made it mahself

TRANE1 SFC KINGZ OF NRC BLAAAAT WHAT sOn&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&#33;~&# 33;
    WOW THUG COULD YUO MAKE ME ONE?
    Writers in Ottawa PM me.

jimmy jazz bag. HA fuckin Ha

Originally posted by Wise One@Mar 11 2006, 01:56 AM
    i&#39;m not buying a 50&#036; bag now i&#39;m thinking about making sum sort of pant leggins that go from my waist to my knees, but the back pack idea is still there, i&#39;m not buying any type of single bag i&#39;m making one if i do the pants thing i&#39;ll be easier to run but if i make a bag i can carry more ore i could go with a combo. i saw a cool plastic motorcycle backpack sumwhere & thated work fine for some extra can space but i would also put pockets on the thighs so i could carry two cans on each leg. then i could also have a fold out pen/marker case on it, but then where would i put my stencils if i dont want the backpack? or if i want ed to use a paint roller on my sweetspot where would i put my paint and pan for that (my cities only got like 3 sweet spots). i&#39;ve got a million ideas on how to accomadate all these needs but that would mean its heavier and the cops here are rough. so what im also thinking is making multiple bags/belts for what ever i feel like beautfying. if i ever figure it out i&#39;ll share the formula.
    you think too much...just get a backpack form the dollar sotre for &#036;1 or from salvation army for liek &#036;5...then if your bombing go down an alley pull out a single can and zipper it back up and wlak and throw shit up with the can...then wlak back down an alley when you done and put the can in the bag zipper back up and walk back out...not too tricky
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

A toy for a toy.

Originally posted by snail@Mar 18 2006, 08:47 PM
    A toy for a toy.

LMAO
    cream soda Posted on Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM
    chas ..i love you..ill kill you with indness

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

:lol: thats dope i need to get one of dem then i can bomb like trane&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1&#33;1&#33;1&#33;
    and so the toys know that was sarcasim

i rock the wheatpaste
    sec1
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (CHIRP1)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i carry:

sharpie
    brick
    small child
    illegal asian immigrants
    deck of pokemon cards..
    monkey wrench
    flashing light
    ahomeless gentleman
    3 large meat lovers pizzas (for the homeless man)</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this old bag carries my gear around
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

i wish i were as cool as trane.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY&#33; more batman wohoo&#33; lol dude your lucky my bag hasn&#39;t even seen a orange carpet. (thats corny) shes the girl that does clothing or shit on the red carpet right? who gives a shit. any way you guys do over obcess with trane.
    yeah the game was allright, i&#39;d give it a 7 or 8. that game had some crappy fighting controls. and the game was more objective based, graffiti is more of a sandbox game. i dont wlk into a mall and tag symectrical walls and i think they could have done more with other things in general. im gonna be a dick head and make a new forum about the game and what needed to be changed.
    i slash so fast you dudes get whiplash
    so in the race of life your first to finish dead last
    you cant handle me
    im a mad intilectual m.c.
    making all you emo bitches do what you dont really want, Bleed&#33;
    G&#39;s are hard nowa&#39; days
    cause im blasting with&#39;em, shootin mad cosmic rays
    i love so i live and fight so i die
    but the road to greatness i know ill ride
    my flow&#39;s bombastic fantastic
    my girls tits are huge but not plastic
    carrying a gun and the metal detector, walked right past it.

my shit.

i got a little bag that can hold about 12tins in and its like a 1strap bag and its zip up n its sick for doing a panel or wateva
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro