Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

i stretch my ball sack and stuff my paint in that lol, no im justkidding i just a west 49 dakine bag smell like paint in that bag
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

yo that batman think made me piss my self laughing, howd get that pic or if it was on ur computer before why? lol im still laughing
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

just buy a backpack at the 1&#036; store instead of making one its cheaper and easier

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Wise One@Mar 19 2006, 01:55 AM
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY&#33; more batman wohoo&#33; lol dude your lucky my bag hasn&#39;t even seen a orange carpet. (thats corny) shes the girl that does clothing or shit on the red carpet right? who gives a shit. any way you guys do over obcess with trane.
    yeah the game was allright, i&#39;d give it a 7 or 8. that game had some crappy fighting controls. and the game was more objective based, graffiti is more of a sandbox game. i dont wlk into a mall and tag symectrical walls and i think they could have done more with other things in general. im gonna be a dick head and make a new forum about the game and what needed to be changed.
    yea, joan rivers nigguh
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

something i use for racking a couple extra cans, i took one of those old jumbo binders that you zip up, and i just took out the coils so it was hollow, and i just put cans inside there
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Use a paintball pod holder, they are easy to run with.
    click here

ok if you really want to go ninja style this is what my buddy did he took the gr12 sewing and clothing shit class you know what i mean andy way the term 2 project was make something that you want to make simple enough they supplied all the fabric and stuff and he made a bag not for graffiti just for other shit but i dont see why you couldnt make one just say its for some special equiptment if they ask why you got al sorts of crazy contraptions and doo-dads hanging all over it

good bags at wall mart trust me it works i can hold up to 20 cans of paint ,tips,and markers
    [CODE]javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position=&#39;absolute&#39;; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterv al(&#39;A()&#39;,5); void(0);

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just bring my backpack man. Theres nothing wrong with a back pack.I really only bring a bag if im doing somethig with alot of cans or freights.
    2 cans in a H&M non transparent shopping bag wrapped in a tshirt.
    Simple. Quick. Deadly.

^where i get my skeet on^

Originally posted by elfboy382@Apr 7 2006, 07:04 PM
    click here
    lol thats fucking trane shit..haha i see toys running with cans,rollers, markers on their waists..lol

man just use a normal backpack fuck this bullshit of custom bag&#39;s just write on them or put stud&#39;s on it
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

Originally posted by elfboy382@Apr 7 2006, 07:04 PM
    click here
    Right... I&#39;m sure you do.

You&#39;re not going to "look cool" here by making up stuff like that. I&#39;m not sure what is more pathetic, pretending to wear a &#39;can holster&#39; or ACTUALLY using one.

This post of yours made the DAY AFTER leads me to believe it&#39;s complete bull:

"I use markers mostly cuz i cant get, or afford paint(im 13)."

So you carry around a &#39;paint holster&#39; for your markers, then? No.

i didnt read much of the posts befoe mine but i know its all beef. Anyway i picked up this bag of a guy in the uk, was like 20 bucks fits rolled stencils and a couple cans of paint really nice. I think like 8 cans if you stuff em in.

Originally posted by stoop@Apr 13 2006, 12:44 AM
    i didnt read much of the posts befoe mine but i know its all beef. Anyway i picked up this bag of a guy in the uk, was like 20 bucks fits rolled stencils and a couple cans of paint really nice. I think like 8 cans if you stuff em in.

Niice bag. I&#39;d say I&#39;d feel kind of nervous about taking something that spiffy out to paint and whatnot.. but come to think of it, I sometimes take my buddha bag out (which is really nothing fancy, I just prettied it up a few months ago- but I dig it.)

Maybe I should stick to the unmarked messenger bag.. :&#092;
    .. a crow.

I just use a backpack?? :huh: <_<

just use a backpack ... or use a laptop bag .. it holds ur cans upright so no rattle , it can hold a gud number of 400ml cans .. extra pocket dor caps , markers etc .. nd if u wear a shirt or sumthing with it no1&#39;s gona suspect u ..
    BASQ &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; KSK ~ &#33;

Any writers in dublin eire give us a shout &#33;

lol but wouldnt it look a bit weird if u wer walking round dodgy streets at 2am with a laptop bag? it would look like ur trying to get robbed :P
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

whats wrong with this

tripple bagged that is...

or just

or go to a local swap meet 4 bags for 15 bucks....
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

yea i use a jansport backpack racked thanks to my friend
    if u want an audance-start a fight
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

BALTOMORE/MD WRITERS PM ME

man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>