Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bags You Carry Your Gear In

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Wise One, Mar 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Wise One

Wise One Member

I've been wondering what to carry my stuff in and dont want to use my school back pack. then it hit me why not make a bag. i just dont know what to use when making it. i'll post it when its made but can any one give me tips till then? i think im gonna use parts fom tool belts and backpacks or some crazy shit i find online, thnx

2. kill

kill Elite Member

get one of those ghetto princess backpacks

3. Wise One

Wise One Member

By the way dont sho me stupid foam cases i mean actual custom made bags. no stupid shit

4. Wise One

Wise One Member

Kill, I as writer have a sense of dignity and respect

5. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

we don't HAVE to show you anything

and having your first post be a new topic generally isn't a good idea

it's rarely a decent topic
    and this is no exception

6. Wise One

Wise One Member

dude i dont care what you think. i dont know you. sorry your dumbass got offended when i asked for help and inspiration that could help you. and i've been reading these fourums for quite a while so dont be a bitch to me when you don't know me. either feed the fire or bet burned yourself.

7. kill

kill Elite Member

this is not a fashion designer site
    go design ur purse elsewhere

8. SINoner

SINoner Senior Member

not a good way to start out at all "wise one".. I mean dumbass

9. inject_junk

inject_junk Member

Those greenbags you get from woolworths etc are quite good if you don't want to carry a backpack around.

10. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

haha... go to wall mart... they have everything. you can get whatever u want.. like purse, sheets, pillow cases, wall mart bags, lil kid bags, those things for bottles that's like a vest should hold some cans.

11. bla!

bla! Senior Member

one strap bags are the best for street bombing.

12. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Im gonna by a Dickies Backpack and cut a strap off the back for quick access.

13. bla!

bla! Senior Member

buy a dollar store back pack for bombing dude why buy a $50 when your gonna fuck it up, think about it.

14. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

you could cop a dickies bag for 20

15. Wise One

Wise One Member

i'm not buying a 50$ bag now i'm thinking about making sum sort of pant leggins that go from my waist to my knees, but the back pack idea is still there, i'm not buying any type of single bag i'm making one if i do the pants thing i'll be easier to run but if i make a bag i can carry more ore i could go with a combo. i saw a cool plastic motorcycle backpack sumwhere & thated work fine for some extra can space but i would also put pockets on the thighs so i could carry two cans on each leg. then i could also have a fold out pen/marker case on it, but then where would i put my stencils if i dont want the backpack? or if i want ed to use a paint roller on my sweetspot where would i put my paint and pan for that (my cities only got like 3 sweet spots). i've got a million ideas on how to accomadate all these needs but that would mean its heavier and the cops here are rough. so what im also thinking is making multiple bags/belts for what ever i feel like beautfying. if i ever figure it out i'll share the formula.

16. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

wow^^^ why would u bring that much stuff?. dude just get out there and paint. no matter how u get the paint there. u don't need some high tech motorcycle backpack, or pant thingy. go to goodwill, get a backpack then just put a tee between the cans so they don't shake. all that stuff u mentioned, especilly the roller, ur not gonna be able to carry all that by urself, get some friends to help.

17. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

And you'll sound like a human maracca if you have 2 cans on each leg.

18. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

Yeah man, while you're at it you might as well build in a climbing/rapelling harness and don't forget to make a holster for your harpoon gun that you use to shoot your grappeling hook with.
    Fake ass Batman...or should I call you... Trane?
    You kids play way too much of that game. Talking about paint can holsters and shit. What a fucking joke.

19. Wise One

Wise One Member

thanks i didnt even think about the cans rattling. and i like batman lmao. and that game isn't that great at all. i do like the ending though but it didn't affect me as a writer. only as a gamer and i write stories so also as a author. i put my cans in socks that i dont wear anymore. and the paint roller is just cause i dont like the way tags/throwups/peices look ontop of each other its like breeding with another species. the moto backpack isnt anything special really its just small (size of an average persons back), thin (enough for spraycans), hard plastic cover, and comes in sveral colors including BLACK,and besides i'd prolly get a silver one just cuase there sweet as hell. the thing i was gonna do with the pants is put elastic at the bottom so if they were baggy they wouldnt be loose. i hate bombin in baggy clothes i feel like im gonna get spotted and trip. thanks again. if i get this thing eva made and get a patent you helpers all get one. or i'll post instructions (that sounds better).

20. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

just stick a couple of cans in youre pants like in the front held by your belt. it kinda hurts but if your tryin to be sneaky you wont look all sketchy walkin around in the middle of the night with a back pack on.