Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    First places letters suck period, There just basic straight letters hidden by flashy colouring and characters. I remember when sketch battles where all about the letter structure and typographic skill. A wise man once told me your pieces should burn just as hard black and white then it does with colour. Im gonna go jerk off with ghost peppers now while watching bme pain olimpics.
    need a hand doe? n/h

beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

MDC familia.

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    First places letters suck period, There just basic straight letters hidden by flashy colouring and characters.

props to second and third place winners though. those are undeniably good.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That first one is as old school as it gets! Straight out of 1983! Without that time period and style there wouldn't be any of you twirps spraying paint on shit. If you can't see the history in that piece then you need to find something else for a hobby!
    If people destroy something replaceable made by mankind, they are called vandals; if they destroy something irreplaceable made by God, they are called developers.
    -Joseph Wood Krutch

^^ i disagree, the outline of the letters is all wobbly and shakey. and those don't look like any old skool i've ever seen. since when is "wack" old skool? so you're saying all the shit in the toy forum is great because it's 80's style. i can understand an intentional throwback, but at least make sure your proportions and bars are straight. whatever, people can have their opinions. you're insulting cats' character with your "twirps" shit. nobody called 4letters a toy, we're just saying that we think the other entries are better, and cat's shouldn't win these based on chars. i mean, why write "serios" when all that matters is the flashy shit around it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OK howbout fartknockers? You throwing your 2cents in is insulting Berst! Dude lets just congratulate these 3 and get ready for the next battle! Can we agree on that? Berst explained why he chose his picks. Toy is an over used word in this craft. We were all toys at one time!
    If people destroy something replaceable made by mankind, they are called vandals; if they destroy something irreplaceable made by God, they are called developers.
    -Joseph Wood Krutch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

best choice I've seen from a monthly battle results

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

ekose 22 should have had 1st imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by PulseWithLife View Post
    parasiticruffian has got this shit on lock down

ekose definetly should have won
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Hey. Thanks for deep throating my load.

Now get off my dick.

seriously.. all that matters is the letters. place 1 is just mass while place 3 is pure class.

all three are fuckin killer!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

perts and ekose lookin super fresh but honestly ganes was my favorite of all the entries. such a grimey style yet somehow super clean

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks dude
    FATHER TIME
    Quote Originally Posted by plumbererer View Post
    if i fucking see another GANE piece on this page, im going to stick my finger in my butt, fuck.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66207714@N04/