Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally posted by Amaze@Jun 10 2006, 10:54 PM
    anykind of gold is hot. But Montana has some insane black.

#1 is Rusto Aluminum
    does this dude know what were talking about????
    get in get up get out - stife is ma tag dont fuck with me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ghehe he thinks we talk about the colors black and gold :P lol.
    Anyway dude we are tolking about the can types The Montana gold edition and the black edition

Never ever buy any shade of yellow of Montana Black. It drips more than if I pissed on the wall.
    stop commenting on my sig you motherfuckers

NFBWWM

I got hookups for both. I can get black for $2 and gold for $3.50

I like both, but i like gold better to lines and highlights. Gold have more colors but black is cheapier.

Hm. I wouldn't know. I'm broke....

Anyone spare some change? :blink:
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>Hay, Sup?</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OK, someone said its the same company, actually, it was started by 2 guys, one was from spain, and the other from germany. they had a falling out, and both wanted to keep the name. so they both did ... now they share some of the same products, like marers and shit, you can get both from both sites.

and gold is the shit, and i agree, if you drip with it you definitely toy, i have no drips and ive only been writing since march

I dont really care about paint. Montana is not gonna improve your letter style innit??? Of course using montana will help a lot. But for toy i suggest using krylon and shit before.
    Spektro2

Rip waster...I love you

First things first the two companies are not related (sorry cn4m), but the do have the same name, currntly they are in a legal battle for who gets to keep the name,
    because the smartasses at spanish montana forgot to get a patent for the name (real smart ) if you ask me the original is better BUT i do like the german 1 too. Personally i think black is better simply because of color selection and price

P.S Shar hook me up wit sum of dat cheap paint

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BLOC@Jun 29 2006, 04:38 PM
    anyone know where i can get montana i michigan
    oreder it from the BS online store. if your looking descrete way so parents won&#39;t know. try and hook up with other writers in your area. they&#39;ll probably know
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

i like gold better becuase it costs more and doesnt have the fag from marc eckos under pressure on it
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by cn4m@Jul 11 2006, 01:34 PM
    OK, someone said its the same company, actually, it was started by 2 guys, one was from spain, and the other from germany. they had a falling out, and both wanted to keep the name. so they both did ... now they share some of the same products, like marers and shit, you can get both from both sites.

and gold is the shit, and i agree, if you drip with it you definitely toy, i have no drips and ive only been writing since march
    naw thats bs, i could tell u the whole story but that would take 2 long. this is the short story. montana was created by 2 guys (which is the hardcore/alien etc) and they were first then they wanted to sell more and had it made by another company which was in germany, then the germans wanted to make their own stuff and started making fake hardcores then started making the gold and black and all that shit. the 2 companies were both able to use the montana becuz the germans pulled sum cutty shit. they r still having court shit goin on.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

mmmmm montana its all the same

i like the black alot better

[QUOTE]NOMX Posted on Jul 12 2006, 11:48 PM
    QUOTE (cn4m @ Jul 11 2006, 01:34 PM)

naw thats bs, i could tell u the whole story but that would take 2 long. this is the short story. montana was created by 2 guys (which is the hardcore/alien etc) and they were first then they wanted to sell more and had it made by another company which was in germany, then the germans wanted to make their own stuff and started making fake hardcores then started making the gold and black and all that shit. the 2 companies were both able to use the montana becuz the germans pulled sum cutty shit. they r still having court shit goin on.

Isnt that exactly what i said??

montana black smells better, but gold has a better finish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol smells better ive never noticed that
    Orange county writers hit me up

Self <span style=\'color:blue\'>DMC</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte &#064; Sep 19 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> ballpoints are the stuff, you just gotta melt em a bit to get them to flow better... </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    alyte, can you explain this a little betteR? ive never heard of doing that

&lt;qoute&gt;How do you get so good at spray painting... where do you spray... Im such a loser when it comes to spray painting... miss my arm just putting on deodorant... i never have done that but im really bad a spray painting...&lt;quote&gt;

Yo, Im a cracka smacka. I kill white people like there&#39;s no tommorow, you can drown in your own sorrow. Bitch ****.

^^^
    ZED&#036;

Car2ist is wack and should be smacked :blink:

A quote from some1

.napalm.=just wondering, how far should u hold the can away from the wall? im new to painting, and the few times i have, its come out really drippy=.napalm.

QUOTE (Destruction by Definition)
    so does anyone in here put up stickers?

Graff and B-Boy clothind

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)</span>[SIZE=7][SIZE=14]

[quote]Originally posted by phlare(with a ph)@Jul 13 2006, 12:04 PM
    NOMX Posted on Jul 12 2006, 11:48 PM
    QUOTE (cn4m @ Jul 11 2006, 01:34 PM)

Isnt that exactly what i said??
    Nope, you said that 2 guys made Montana, one from Spain and the other guy was German.

In Fact, both guys were Spanish. They went to a paint manufacturer in Spain to try and create a spray paint specifically for graffiti. At the time, that company decided against it, thinking that there would not be much demand. A few years later, the company contacted them and arranged to make paint named Montana. Once it got popular enough, they began using other companies to distribute Montana throughout Europe. The company that began distributing in Germany, L & G, conspired with Dupli Color to make their own paint. They searched for the trademark name Montana, and paid a royalty to use the name Montana.

There isnt much Spanish Montana can do, so they label some of their paint MTN to distinguish between the two.

Hope this helps...

BTW Blubber paint is cheap ass shitty paint. Worse paint ive ever used. Paint runs too thick and clogs easily. Also, they REUSE Aerosol cans for their paint. Peel off their label, you&#39;ll see what Im talking about. So far Ive had a can that used to be bugspray, among others

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo thanks for clearin that up

i was just saying what a guy in a graf shop said he heard
    montana black smells better hahahahahahah
    ill have to check that out

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like gold but black is awesome too id have to say gold tho&#33;