Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like both. the quality of the two is good enough that its hard to decide. the golds hi-low pressure valve is cool though. i wish it weren't so damn expensive to ship my paint!!! i spend more than a 3rd of my paycheck when i order paint.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cn4m@Jul 11 2006, 01:34 PM
    OK, someone said its the same company, actually, it was started by 2 guys, one was from spain, and the other from germany. they had a falling out, and both wanted to keep the name. so they both did ... now they share some of the same products, like marers and shit, you can get both from both sites.

and gold is the shit, and i agree, if you drip with it you definitely toy, i have no drips and ive only been writing since march
    i know everyone is arguing about this
    dont post things like that if you are not 100% sure you have the real story
    which is this, read it kids

saying anything like that is hurtful as much as the rumor that mtn spanish contains lead.

no lies, just love

mtnmtn the real ish
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

[quote]Originally posted by phlare(with a ph)@Jul 13 2006, 12:04 PM
    NOMX Posted on Jul 12 2006, 11:48 PM
    QUOTE (cn4m @ Jul 11 2006, 01:34 PM)
    OK, someone said its the same company, actually, it was started by 2 guys, one was from spain, and the other from germany. they had a falling out, and both wanted to keep the name. so they both did ... now they share some of the same products, like marers and shit, you can get both from both sites.

and gold is the shit, and i agree, if you drip with it you definitely toy, i have no drips and ive only been writing since march

naw thats bs, i could tell u the whole story but that would take 2 long. this is the short story. montana was created by 2 guys (which is the hardcore/alien etc) and they were first then they wanted to sell more and had it made by another company which was in germany, then the germans wanted to make their own stuff and started making fake hardcores then started making the gold and black and all that shit. the 2 companies were both able to use the montana becuz the germans pulled sum cutty shit. they r still having court shit goin on.

Isnt that exactly what i said??
    thye dont share the profits, they hate eachother
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who cares ... both companies make damn good paint&#33;

thats all that matters isnt it?

no, no its not

Any thoughts on Belton?
    Clash?

There aint that much difference but golds smell like shit an black smell good
    Yo PM me if you are from the Milton Keynes area, Peace...

what ever kind of paint i can get is good for me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

honestly mtn and montana are both really good and i either one. the only bad thing is the shipping costs more than the fucking paint&#33;&#33;&#33; a lot of guys choose german montana just because it was used in that damn mark echo game.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.

Montana paint is not gonna improve your skillz....for shure montana is better than krylon and all the other cheap companies but before using montana, try to improve your letter style or you&#39;ll juste waste some good paint&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Spektro2

Rip waster...I love you

gaunzist

black personally gold is about the same htough

Lol everybody&#39;s complaining about how expensive Montana is
    HOLLAND RULES
    MTN is the cheapest paint around (well maybe there are a couple cheap cans, but thats just colored water), and Montana Black 2nd place and Montana Gold 3rd place

i have no experience with Black
    i thought the pressure of black was a lil higher than Gold

i like golds the colors are sick and the blacks remind me of hardcores.
    &quot;I LOVE MY CITY SO MUCH I WANT MY NAME ALL OVER IT...&quot; &quot;anonSR&quot; &quot;DFC-MBS KLICK&quot; myspace.com/anons_dfc

black, it smells better. and other than that theres not a hugde difference

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

both are bad because they stole Mtn&#39;s name, they are a huge corporation, they started rumors about Mtn being toxic, they try to confuse people about the brands, and they stole Mtn&#39;s donut ring which shows the color

what???i thought they were mtns???
    &quot;I LOVE MY CITY SO MUCH I WANT MY NAME ALL OVER IT...&quot; &quot;anonSR&quot; &quot;DFC-MBS KLICK&quot; myspace.com/anons_dfc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

MTN = Hardcore
    Montana = Gold & Black

right?

I like gold better dan black i think.
    Black is 10 cents more expensive LOL

i wonder why its more then black, they seem the same to me..................

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Montana black all the way... I am a bomber&#33;
    and it smells like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fluffy Bunnies@May 18 2007, 02:06 PM
    Montana black all the way... I am a bomber&#33;
    and it smells like candy.
    Hell ya that shit smells so good but i think montana gold is better than black, but wats even better than that is montana alien i lov how small the fuckin cans are...
    C.T.S.-Co$t 2 $ociety
    FAZE 1 AND ONLY
    SMOKE 1

Bombin The System Since '98'