Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

whats your favorite types of spots to hit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaOner, Jul 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. MaOner

MaOner Member

I personally enjoy parkways, roofs, and the tracks anything seen by mass amounts of people everyday and anything that will get a lot of attention... It's all about the risk!! I don't see purpose in spots seen by minimal people same charge if anything ever goes wrong ... Unless your trying.something new or just on the walk home ya know... So what do you like?

2. WINNER

WINNER Member

I usually like to tag the walls by highways so that people see it goin to work and coming back.. Also I like doin stuff on like buildings that have a roof that is higher than the building so people can see it and then I like slaps cause they're quick and I can put them anywhere.

3. nekgraffiti

nekgraffiti Member

Favorite spot is probably abandoned buildings! Love seeing work every angle you turn and I feel a less chance of getting caught.

4. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  5. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

freights for pieces and throws bridges for practise

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I like to hit my bitch in the bedroom, and sometime in public restrooms or restaurants. Tell me why it seems like I take the bitch anywhere she starts actin up. Its like, hoe, no i dont want to hold your hand! smack smack!

7. Bonos

Bonos Senior Member

cube vans, nothin like seein your shit literally rollin around town lol

8. KingPush

KingPush Member

transfer trucks/ semi-trucks/ 16 wheelers w/e you call them wherever. They go everywere and most of the drivers are the actual owners of the trucks and dont care to pay to buff it.
    Abandoned buildings too tho especially when other writers have demolished it. walk in there and see some rare fuckin tags

9. wjpm

wjpm Member

I agree with the abandoned buildings. I had a ton where I used to live and I loved coming in after being out for a week and seeing all the new work. You saw a lot of developments too, which was cool; people just practicing and practicing. It was cool to look at their old shit and see where they are now. But besides that, anything near railroad tracks and large traffic signs.

10. F8L

F8L Member

freights and buildings are always fun to hit but i myself like bridges the most, its the perfect place to practice and ya still get that rush that you could get caught from passing cars and shit

11. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

bus stops and gas stations mainly. walls n shit.

12. spifzisyourFATHER

spifzisyourFATHER Member

13. KingZero

KingZero Member

Speaking of which biblebeltbangerz, I just noticed some dude that tags out by me thats getting sloppy as fuck. He tagged a wall by a local gas station that needs to be fixed or gone over by someone who really knows how to spray.

14. HazeTng

HazeTng Member

Factory walls for pieces, they don't really give a shit and neither does the police (most of the times).
    You can tag and bomb in chill places like near bicycle roads at night. If the country you live in has many cyclists(Holland, Denmark, Sweden...etc.) then I recommend hitting walls near heavy cycling traffic.

15. ..D6..

..D6.. New Member

I've been liking buses a lot lately

16. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

In my city, highway tunnels and chill spots is where you find the peices, I love super heat spots where everyone is gonna see it.
    I've been loving buses a lot lately too

17. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

18. D1c3

D1c3 New Member

RTI freights for me and plus you get to see some cool shit

19. smashtastic

smashtastic Member

definitley rooftops ladders or not after you just get to watch the people( including the police) roll by generally no trouble given

20. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

Freights, under bridges, I very rarely hit street spots... except for alleyways occasionally...