Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Name advise, tips, and concerns

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by tatamkino, Jul 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. tatamkino

tatamkino New Member

Edit: Yo its Viruz (Editing this ish) Im accepting this thread based on what I think to be potential. In all honesty this thread could be used in the future not only for this guy but for newer toys to help with names. Now I know what your thinking but shape up. Advise wise as I mean shooting out ideas, telling ppl no no's but trying to keep stuff as anonymous possible. If that makes any sense what so ever.

REMEMBER, you are responsible for whatever you post up and say so you have been warned. Number one rule NOOO NAME DROPPING OF ANY MEMBER. This could lead to warning and if any of the mods see fit a ban. (So dont cross that snitch or dry snitch line.)

I'm a toy and have been working on coming up with my own graffiti name.
    I came up with "COSBY".
    What do you think???

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
  2. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

As for Cosby..... What does this name mean to you. Have you tried to Sketch it up in a simplified form. As for any toy I think its best to start off with a "dummy" name. Or something simple. 3-5 Letters. (SOMETIMES 6 maybe) Something that isn't too personal to be linked to you but something with enough meaning to you that its personal enough. Before committing to any name I think it would be best to try some others out sketch them out see which one is good eye candy for you. Then go with it.

For me I like "real" words. Basically because they have definitions and could possibly mean something.

But as far as COSBY goes. A quick test for me is to type it up in all caps. COSBY and see if it has good flow on the screen. You want to try to get a name that can have good flow and balance within its self. SBY can be a difficult combo but if you think you can handle it go for it.

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I used to write mastahbillcosbyoner, but i had to cahnge it cause some1 else already writes that... what should my name be now?

4. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

try mastahbillcosbythethird

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Mastahbayta oner tko msk mta xtc ykk sdk

6. toopski

toopski Guest

people keep calling me toy yet they cant even paint half as good as me what should i do?

a. smack the toys because i can | b. cap the toys because well i can | c. roll the toys for paint when i see them | d. do all of these and start with (c) so you can use their paint to cap them out

7. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

youre a toy. deal with it.

8. laksun

laksun Member

You are not a toy, buddy:eek:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

A Toy is alot of thigs. Un-Established writer, one who bites doesnt have a unique style, state of mind, paint skills, sketch skills, and lack of knowledge and there of.

The more you are in the game the more you will know learn what and what not to do. From picking a name, to name hopping, ghost and heat names. I've seen some of the shittyyyy pieces by dudes you may think are "toy" but know and understand the game and have years of exp getting up. (But they still suck lol so dont think by painting the same shit and not progessing makes you good.) But one way to def sperate yourself from the pack. Isnt going over writers, its to do a slow creep approach. Yes going over ppl is a quick way to get known and hated and is apart of the game. But taking steps like establishing your base (simps) painting and getting cleaner cat will start to notice. And sometimes its not about how much you tag or pop up a throwie but the quality and difficulty of where you hit.

On a side note look at some of the other heads and see what they are doing that you aren't.

Just some food for thought.

10. snday

snday Member

The fun of it can.

11. Theartofverb

Theartofverb Member

What do you guys think of the name VERB?

12. ThatKidWithTheFace

ThatKidWithTheFace Member

13. ThatKidWithTheFace

Thinking of changing my name to PLECO

14. Semper

Semper Moderator

The PL combo would make that a bitch to balance try to avoid letters that leave too much neg space

15. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I know im a toy but ive been writing for about a year or so, and my advise would be dont even worry about keeping the name you write at the moment, ive been through 5 or six names, youll find a name you like and once you start to progress it wont go as well as you thought it would, so youll pick another, just keep doing words with letters you like and eventually youll figure out the letter combo that works best for you

16. Hrzy

Hrzy Member

Hey i write Eroar its a play on words for Error should i keep Eroar or use Error? If not than can somebody suggest a name?

17. veeksone

veeksone Senior Member

if i was u id stick with eroar, theres alot of peeps that write error already but if u want to change it its up to you man!

18. ThatKidWithTheFace

I'm thinkin' about changing my name to DOBBS. It seems that there's more that can be done with those letters

19. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

ho do i do graffiti??? can i use pens??????????????????????????????????????????????

20. Hrzy

Hrzy Member

Thanks i'll stick with Eroar.