Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Going to college

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XIsmithIX, Aug 12, 2012.

Share This Page

1. XIsmithIX

XIsmithIX New Member

For everyone out there going to college, what should I should I aspect from my roommate and how boned do you think if you were caught doing graffiti and the school knows about it?

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

dont skip classes expect for the first week cause you dont do shit just administrative shiiit but make sure skippin doesn't become a habit best bet is if you wanna succeed become a a fucking hermit and party when your only free first time around for me i fucked up and had a big loan paid it off before i went back for culinary arts and i passed and got a good job now but have fun your gona meet cool people and maaaaaaad honeys along with fucking dick heads dont be scared to ask questions profs like that shows your interested, what are you taking?

3. snday

snday Member

do what you like under the school rule,ok?

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

the fuck is this thread? close close close close close close close close close close close close close

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

nah this has potential story, experiences etc etc
    dont be hating cause you hate asher roth and never been to college/university its a good time.
    i used to get drunk in my morning cooking class we cooked with wine so i would snatch like half a bottle and down it before class ended or after class was done id go smoke a blunt with some girls and drink wine, gooood times.

6. SETRIXTER

SETRIXTER Member

im too poor to go to college, so i went on the campus but not for classes haha

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

money may be tight but I'm sure you could find a legitimate way to go to school.

there is always financial aid, student loans, or in my case I found a government program that actually paid me to go to school (cha-ching)

they don't advertise this kind of shit so you really have to look for it... but things do exist to help you out in this situation

I went to trade school for welding, now about 5 years later I make twice as much money working with computers

keep your eyes open..... and if you see a good opportunity don't sit around thinkin about it.... take that shit like its a bar of gold

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

also, I don't know anything about room mates.

but how did the school find out you got caught? did you just tell them? I've never had a background check for school of any type?

even still...I seriously doubt they will care.... graffiti is a misdemeanor br0, got any drugz or weaponz charges?

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

trueindeed heads think you gotta pay for everything apprentice programs in cooking here you get your money back after you graduate. 2years and you geta trade thats AWALYS going to be around plus you learn how to cook and never starve. sure its hard work after but nothing its easy, cant sit aorund poli'n on the internets all day on bombing science or xnxx.com

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

roommates ARE grime, my boys ex girlfriend had a room mate at the art school we all went to and she walks in to her roommate cleaning her skid mark and period bloodstained panties in the kitchen sink God knows how many times she did that without her knowing they were living fora good 3months prior to this.

you living on res???

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

12. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

FUCKER! beat me to it!! hahahaah

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yah she was a BIG whore to boot she told me she took after yours...

14. XIsmithIX

XIsmithIX New Member

lakim: Im going to take macanical engenering but im thinking of taking some chemistry along the way with it
    Tony: Na and Im not in college yet. i got one more year.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

yeah? makes sense

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

Set ground rules with your roommates over what can be shared and what is personal. Don't smoke in the dorms. Don't throw parties in your dorm room. Find some people and rent a house. Go to class sober.

17. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

To fail college

18. twisties

twisties Elite Member

i always went to class sober and in the end i realised i could skip classes and still made through all the bullshit. school is a draggggggg. college here is atleast cause that's year 11-12..waste of fuckin time..well 11 was. 12 was when you needed to pull your head in. so it was like years from 8 to 11 you could monkey about but be shit serious in 12 and you all rainbows. college don't even mean whatever you want to study be what you end up in as a job. so don't be disappointed if you don't get what you want from it in work cept for those life experiences..

19. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

I actually like what I do, so there's no need to skip class/ show up drunk/high. My school is awesome. Just like anything else though, college is a gamble (but also an investment). Don't waste your money by putting your education second to anything. As far as roommates go, I feel like I got lucky. My apartment complex matched me up with 2 dudes that previously had a scumbag for a roommate, so they were thrilled to get someone clean like myself. If you've got no control over who you get matched up with, just hope for the best and don't be a douche once you do move in. Be courteous of them in every way possible and hope they return the favor.

20. CS.UNO

CS.UNO New Member

ha ya i was thinking that too...wow first post....anyways

what college?