Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

drug tests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dirtylurker, Sep 9, 2012.

Share This Page

1. dirtylurker

dirtylurker Senior Member

i have got a drug test coming up , i've only had 12 days to quit smoking weed. i've been blazing for about 10 years steadily. any tricks that ya'll might know of to flush thc from my system would be most appreciated. i have a super high metabolism and very little body fat, as i know this plays a factor in how the drug attaches itself in your body. thanks in advance and serious answers only please.

2. JazzEFrAitz

JazzEFrAitz Member

niacin from a drugstore works well... i havent used it but i know it works. take them days before the test

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

how many days until your test? depending on that, you have a few options.

if you got a few days, your in luck, buy a gallon of cranberry juice, and you can flush your system out by drinking a ton of water and a ton of cranberry juice. Pee, a lot.

If you aint got a few days, your gonna want to get yourself some ready clean. Shit is about 35-40 bucks, and u can find it at smokeshops and health stores or in worst case scenario cause your place of living sucks on the internet. I personally can gaurantee you it works. And to my knowledge you dont have to drink it all for it to clean you out, so u can use it twice. I smoked a blunt the day before my last test, drank the shit that night, and then a little more the day of, and then smoked in the whip after the test.

If you aint got time, and you aint got cash, and you got dirty piss, hit up the square homie and drop 5 for some piss. May end up being your best bet...

4. Freshness

Freshness Member

White cranberry juice will flush it right out

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Inject your bladder with clean pee. It's the only way!

6. vandal12

vandal12 Banned

damn im fukkin this bad bitch right now

7. dirtylurker

word jazze- gunna try that ready clean shit, still gotta few days.

freshness- gunna try that crannberry joint aswell

vandal12- if by bad bitch you mean that piece of rabbit fur u rub on your dick. then ya do it

8. millie

millie Senior Member

lol 3 4 years later....

9. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

the fuck u jus say to me?

10. dirtylurker

passed that shit like a mahfuckah. dident use any products exept a jug of cranberry juice and a few monster energy drinks. 15 days of not smoking is all it took!

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lol well shit son, if you werent smoking for that long the fuck you ask us for?

12. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Protip, using someone else's piss doesn't work anymore. You pass a cold/hot sample and they'll reject you on that alone.

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

thats when you pull a no homo, and hold that shit close to your body(armpits, asscrack, gooch) so it becomes close to body temp. Temperature variations can make the test biased if they leave it sitting too long, so in that case there is room for error, making a justifiable argument to your employer(in which case if there smart your still fucked cause they can just say "retest then"). Ive seen people put piss in a jar, put it in the oven, and then take that shit out before they get tested, and pass.

If they take your piss at the job site, then you can use someone elses piss, but if they make you go to a testing facility, then you may be fucked. A lot of employers these days are just doing the cotton swab mouth tests these days though, which is a hell of a lot easiar to pass. May just be the state im in tho...

14. dirtylurker

dident think i had that many days, i held it off as long as i could b./ and this was my first test so i was stressed as hey say for veteran smokers it could take up to 45 days to get it out of ur system. i bought a home test the night before and passed so i wasent too concerned at test time. just blazed a tree too;)

15. ReaLize

ReaLize Member

if you are ever worried about not passing and u find yourself in that bathroom about to piss and u dont think u will pass. Just rip out a pube or two and drop it in. This will contaminate the sample and they will have to redo the drug test at a later date giving u that extra little time to get clean. My buddy has tried this and it has worked before.

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

^maybe one of the stupidest excuses ive ever heard