Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stencils

Hybrid View

Default Stencils

i dont no anything really bout stencils how to make em or nothin. do u print out sumthin tape it to card board and cut it out? do u just cut it out with a razor blade? i cant cut shit with a razor blade.what do u use

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

UR GAY, U DRAW UR DESIGN out on cardboard if its good than u put it onto like a thick plactic shet or sumtin. damn why am i helping u, ur so stupid

GREENAPPLE

I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

Hey dude i know your new to this shit so am i but people here don't like new threads about stuff that is already posted but any way here

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/tutorials/

that should give you all you need to know about stencils

next time you have a question make sure you search for it first before you make a new thread

I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT

ahh stencils, i love 'em, all i can say is work on this site posted above cuz it's a great tutorial.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Triple V Crew 4 Life

&quot;It&#39;s not whether that word or letter is &#39;drawable&#39;, it&#39;s whether you know how to do it. --and you always do, you just don&#39;t know it yet. </span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mizta@Mar 13 2006, 11:42 PM
    Hey dude i know your new to this shit so am i but people here don&#39;t like new threads about stuff that is already posted but any way here

next time you have a question make sure you search for it first before you make a new thread
    All i have to say is
    did you Tag those girls chest on your sig
    if so PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY MASTER *bows*

Quote Originally Posted by zues1 View Post
    were really really toy but at leaste were getin out and paintin
    NO!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mizta@Mar 13 2006, 11:42 PM
    Hey dude i know your new to this shit so am i but people here don&#39;t like new threads about stuff that is already posted but any way here

NOOOOOOOOOOO&#33;

Do not advertise that site, theres to many toys coming.

We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it&#39;s for our own good, yet we&#39;re the criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheek View Post
    Nice!

Damn that's nice.
    DUPE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats the worst security camera stencil i have ever seen
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man, yall are some hateful mothafuks when anyone asks a simple question. Toys gotta start somewhere too, Im sure 80 percent of you shits on this site are high school or worse middle school kids. So quit raggin this kid, if you bitches know so much help a ***** out dont hate. anyways if ya need to learn how to do stencils surf that site these homos gave ya, otherwise do it ol skoo&#39; sketch your shit and cut your shit, the breakaway knives are the best, less than a buck at a hardware store. I use cardboard and only cardboard, fuck that plastic bullshit. O.G. graf hedz like myself rely on tried and true technics. google my homie banksy, and check his shit, or tristan manco.
    [FONT=Optima][SIZE=14][COLOR=orange]WMD 2M Represent&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we&#39;re all assholes because they need to learn how to search. There are millions of these threads (reall. millions) floating around these forums
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by gnarlatron3030 View Post
    we're all assholes because they need to learn how to search. There are millions of these threads (reall. millions) floating around these forums
    Yeah dumbasses. In fact, since everything has really been said about anything to do with graf. Lets just stop posting all together. Keep all the old threads, and no more posting. Just searching. That would be a really really fun and interactive website.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^word.
    were assholes cause people like you gotta ask dumbass questions online without even trying it at home yourself.you gotta learn yourself.you cant come to other people and ask how to this or that without even experiencing it yourself.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

i have tryed and tryed with makeing my stencils but i cant seem to get them any where near as gd as some of banksy what can i do to improve do i cut strait on to the card ??

Quote Originally Posted by Beckone View Post
    i have tryed and tryed with makeing my stencils but i cant seem to get them any where near as gd as some of banksy what can i do to improve do i cut strait on to the card ??
    i found that those kinda cardboardy signs they use for voting, and selling houses are the best kinds of materials to use, to cut out stencils.
    just look at other peoples work and find some inspiration man
    here i'll suggest a video to you
    it's called "infamy"
    search that shit up on youtube and watch the whole thing.
    yeah, it's long, but worth the watch.

ye stick it down on to the cardboard- there are loadsa other things to use aswell like thin foam or laminate it. Also if u want clean cuts hold ur knife like a pen. Wen ur spraying and want clean lines buy some spray adhesive (repositionable) its the bees knees&#33; or wack on a washing up glove and hold down the area ur spraying.
    Banksy is a truely amazing guy but dont forget he has being doing this for years. ur first stencils are gona come out not so good but just carry on. U will get there&#33;&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>Step One</span> - <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Toys R Us Crew (TRU)</span>

<span style=\'colorrange\'>throw-ups like a bolemic cheerleader</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Or try this one.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by eVoL@Apr 4 2006, 05:50 PM
    man, yall are some hateful mothafuks when anyone asks a simple question. Toys gotta start somewhere too, Im sure 80 percent of you shits on this site are high school or worse middle school kids. So quit raggin this kid, if you bitches know so much help a ***** out dont hate. anyways if ya need to learn how to do stencils surf that site these homos gave ya, otherwise do it ol skoo&#39; sketch your shit and cut your shit, the breakaway knives are the best, less than a buck at a hardware store. I use cardboard and only cardboard, fuck that plastic bullshit. O.G. graf hedz like myself rely on tried and true technics. google my homie banksy, and check his shit, or tristan manco.
    im in middle school and im ok but i have lots of respect for the better writers
    Orange county writers hit me up

Self <span style=\'color:blue\'>DMC</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte &#064; Sep 19 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> ballpoints are the stuff, you just gotta melt em a bit to get them to flow better... </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    alyte, can you explain this a little betteR? ive never heard of doing that

&lt;qoute&gt;How do you get so good at spray painting... where do you spray... Im such a loser when it comes to spray painting... miss my arm just putting on deodorant... i never have done that but im really bad a spray painting...&lt;quote&gt;

Yo, Im a cracka smacka. I kill white people like there&#39;s no tommorow, you can drown in your own sorrow. Bitch ****.

^^^
    ZED&#036;

Car2ist is wack and should be smacked :blink:

A quote from some1

.napalm.=just wondering, how far should u hold the can away from the wall? im new to painting, and the few times i have, its come out really drippy=.napalm.

QUOTE (Destruction by Definition)
    so does anyone in here put up stickers?

Graff and B-Boy clothind

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)</span>[SIZE=7][SIZE=14]

When you do that photoshop shit.. do u need too download it. cuz i was looking at some shit called the scarface effect and that program costs bank.. i need some freee shittt and now. My label228 are coming in