Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stencils

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sequel 127, Mar 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sequel 127

sequel 127 Member

i dont no anything really bout stencils how to make em or nothin. do u print out sumthin tape it to card board and cut it out? do u just cut it out with a razor blade? i cant cut shit with a razor blade.what do u use

2. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

UR GAY, U DRAW UR DESIGN out on cardboard if its good than u put it onto like a thick plactic shet or sumtin. damn why am i helping u, ur so stupid

3. mizta

mizta Senior Member

Hey dude i know your new to this shit so am i but people here don't like new threads about stuff that is already posted but any way here

http://www.stencilrevolution.com/tutorials/

that should give you all you need to know about stencils

next time you have a question make sure you search for it first before you make a new thread

4. Origin

Origin Member

ahh stencils, i love 'em, all i can say is work on this site posted above cuz it's a great tutorial.

5. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

All i have to say is
    did you Tag those girls chest on your sig
    if so PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY MASTER *bows*

6. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Do not advertise that site, theres to many toys coming.

7. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

8. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

thats the worst security camera stencil i have ever seen

9. eVoL

eVoL Member

man, yall are some hateful mothafuks when anyone asks a simple question. Toys gotta start somewhere too, Im sure 80 percent of you shits on this site are high school or worse middle school kids. So quit raggin this kid, if you bitches know so much help a nigga out dont hate. anyways if ya need to learn how to do stencils surf that site these homos gave ya, otherwise do it ol skoo' sketch your shit and cut your shit, the breakaway knives are the best, less than a buck at a hardware store. I use cardboard and only cardboard, fuck that plastic bullshit. O.G. graf hedz like myself rely on tried and true technics. google my homie banksy, and check his shit, or tristan manco.

10. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

we're all assholes because they need to learn how to search. There are millions of these threads (reall. millions) floating around these forums

11. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

^^word.
    were assholes cause people like you gotta ask dumbass questions online without even trying it at home yourself.you gotta learn yourself.you cant come to other people and ask how to this or that without even experiencing it yourself.

12. Beckone

Beckone Member

i have tryed and tryed with makeing my stencils but i cant seem to get them any where near as gd as some of banksy what can i do to improve do i cut strait on to the card ??

13. hope-misk

hope-misk Member

ye stick it down on to the cardboard- there are loadsa other things to use aswell like thin foam or laminate it. Also if u want clean cuts hold ur knife like a pen. Wen ur spraying and want clean lines buy some spray adhesive (repositionable) its the bees knees! or wack on a washing up glove and hold down the area ur spraying.
    Banksy is a truely amazing guy but dont forget he has being doing this for years. ur first stencils are gona come out not so good but just carry on. U will get there!!

14. step one

step one Senior Member

15. Attican

Attican Senior Member

16. BLOC

BLOC Senior Member

im in middle school and im ok but i have lots of respect for the better writers

17. aRis_one

aRis_one New Member

When you do that photoshop shit.. do u need too download it. cuz i was looking at some shit called the scarface effect and that program costs bank.. i need some freee shittt and now. My label228 are coming in

18. ~TEK~

~TEK~ Member

Stencils... gotta love your stencils. As for materials, my first stencil was cut out of thin foam, ive since used cardboard, thick paper, plastic sheeting and a peice of paper with a layer of duct tape( dont try this). Foam and cereal box cardboard are my favourites, but i think that thin plastic sheeting is the best.
    i cut long cuts with a stanley or breakaway knive, and detailed bits with a scalpel thinger. Xacto, thats what it is...

and i normally lay my image(on paper) over the top, and trace the edges with a hard ball point, this leaves an impression on the soft card, which u then fill in with your marker and cut, or just sketch it strait on to the card.

19. aRis_one

aRis_one New Member

quick question...... if i have ups label slap-ons how can i get a sick label of my face or somthing to that nature on the labal

20. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

why? u feel like baiting ur self out that fast?