Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post
    also... do you guys that are under age all just steal your shit? how do you get it
    step 1. go to walmart and put a shit load of money on an american express card
    step 2. use the american exxpress card as a credit card and order stuff off of BS.
    step 3. order it to the empty house across the street
    step 4. go destroy shit
    I like graff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GraffitiSavedMyLife View Post
    step 2. use the american exxpress card as a credit card and order stuff off of BS.
    step 4. go destroy shit
    haha i never thought of that but im about to start doing it since the house next to me is abandoned
    "alotta rappers on that murder shit and couldnt kill time"

at the top of my closet is a shelf and i have a box of paint and markers that hide under old bed sheets and school projects

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GraffitiSavedMyLife View Post
    step 4. go destroy shit
    I've always stolen my cans (got 30 krylons in a book bag out of michaels arts and crafts once) but now that you mention it, the house across the street from me actually is empty. It's not abandoned though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Racking paint is easy.
    1.go to home depot and get a wheeling garbage can.
    2.throw all the rusto spray paint you possibly can in it.
    3. wheel it to the self check outs.
    4. scan it pay for the garbage can only and wheel that fucker out of there.

cake

lol lol u shud get like a encyclopedia and do that same shit with a can...the perfect cover up!!! If anybody ask u can jus say u came from ur tutor classes lol

writers From RI pm me...

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lololololololololollolololololol

since you can fit paint in between pages!

or maybe hollow it out like james bond!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

must be getting mad ups with your mr. wigglez bites and stock caps.

wowowowowowowowowow
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont hate on stock caps bro, some of 'em come out pretty clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

hide it in like a box in ur basement or were ever you store stuff
    or keep a stash outside your house

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everything but my paint stay anywhere.. but the paint is always hidden somewhere nobody goes.. behind tv's under stuff. anywhere that its not too visible
    snitches get stiches like bitches dumped in ditches and burned to death like witches. RDUB. BLATLBAT TYG

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just keep my markers and shit in a pencil case on my shelf near my school shit. Keep paint in my closet on a rack behind all the clothes, seemed to have worked for 3 years now.

i dont hide my shit... my rents dont care..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hide all my markers and shit in a sweater on the back of my door covered by other sweaters and i hide all my cans underneath my bed with a black t-shirt over them

lol your sketchy..why hide it... if nay one asks tell them you just hit the skate parks.. :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol im only 12 and i have 2 hide them... if u hide them under your bed put them in a big box.... and put lot of old magazines on sprays... my parents never seen mine graffiti spray.... xD

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why the fuck are you asking where to hide your paint? you cant think of something yourself? are your parents really gonna search through your drawers and shit looking for graff supplies? because if so, i dont think you should write, your parents are gonna figure out you paint some way, or another. i told my mom after i had been at it for a year and she didnt really care. all my cans, ink, markers and weed is just sitting on my desk. if hiding your shit is such a problem then i dont see how your actually gonna be able to get up.. my advice is hide your paint in a drawer or closet your parents wont look in. something simple, but something they wont think of. or you could put it in an old computer tower. also if you have some canvasses and paint lying around just tell your parents you need to do a background for an art project thats why you got the paint. what are they gonna do? the 1 thing i learned about not getting busted by your elder peeps in tha house hold is dont sneak out if you think your gonna get caught and if you do, wear gloves. i used to come home with numb hands, covered in chemicals and different colors of aerosal. and if you do get that shit on your hands you acetone based nail-polish remover or paint/laquer thinner. works like a charm. be sure to wash the chemicals off after you scrape the paint from your skin though.. paint thinner and acetone smells like shit and probably is pretty bad for your hands.

hope that helped, peace

^haha this is the toy forum so yeah there are alot of idiots
    i hide my stuff in one spot instead of diffrent spots so i dont end up losing my stuff

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tell your parent or whatever, then there fine with it.
    i write Lowpro.
    I paint
    Im in TMS
    end of story.