Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Ya, here in nebraska theres some new law that you have to be 18 to buy cans now...but i dress real skater so everytime they pull that i just say i just finished buildin a halfpipe in my backyard and that im gonna paint crap all over it...and if ur buying rollers and stuff it helps cuz u can tell em u need to roller the surface so it doesnt warp the wood and chip
    i keep trash bags with me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you have a chill friend give it to him (or her i guess) or if you want to keep it at your hous than put it in the back of an amp (i think some other guy said that) or keep it in your shed, closet or any other place that is not looked at by parents very often.

Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    Mada is dope on a ropeeeeeeeeeeeee
    PM me if you are in or near the portland metro area.

Originally posted by +HyBriD+@Mar 13 2006, 11:39 PM
    may-b ur mom my mom would whoop my ass, sum moms out there can whoop sum ass
    My mom is cheap when she kicks my A**. she goes for the cheap spot (crotch). I have the same problem trying to convince my mom to just let me paint cuz I love to do it.
    How much can a woodchuck chuck?

the best way to hide yyour paint is to go over to the local abbonded house and put your paint in the empty toilet tank. who would ever look inb the tank of a toilet. or at the same house dig a shollow hole in a back corrner or the lot and put your paint in a hole with some leavet and dag shit on top of the pile. never tryed eather of theise but they will most likley work.

h34r: you are sneaky so the ninja is what you get
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>THE REVOULTION IS NOW
    OFF THE PIGS</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I hide me smokes and Hash in the tape deck in me stereo and for paint & markers the rafters upstairs.
    An Ireland Unfree shall never be at peace

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children."-Bobby Sands.

"We must see our present fight right through to the end . Generations will continue to meet the same fate unless the perennial oppressor “Britain- is removed for she will unashamedly and mercilessly continue to maintain her occupation and economic exploitation of Eire until judgement day if she is not halted and ejected" Bobby Sands

don&#39;t you have a locker at school?? or just hide it somewhere in your room i allready heard shoebox that&#39;s not such a bad idea
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why the fuck did you bump this thread? It&#39;s been months.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i keep all my shit in my backpack in my room.....dont ever keep shit in school casue if the school finds it, its like 10 times worse then if your parents find it... i got suspened for half a year for paint, caps and OTR&#39;s
    LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK *516*
    KTI...SCD

buy a safe and put your shit in it and put it in a wall or under your floor or something, shoe boxes are good tho just for keepin sketchs and stickers and shit.. for cans in a dresser or something maybe?

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen someone heard you speaking.. </span> </span> </span>

Originally posted by STAR01@Jan 24 2007, 02:11 PM
    don&#39;t you have a locker at school?? or just hide it somewhere in your room i allready heard shoebox that&#39;s not such a bad idea
    you know that the wschool can serch your locker at amy time for any reason so lockers arent the best spot. once you set foot on a school you loose almost all of your constutional rights. but fuck the system it is run by the man
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>THE REVOULTION IS NOW
    OFF THE PIGS</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i don&#39;t even bother hiding my stuff my mom knows and my dad is always hinting at me that he knows.

robotsrockmyworld@hotmail.com :lol:
    3mpir3 &quot;sdc&quot;

put ur shit in a shoebox...

yooo san fran writers holla back

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I leave all my sketchbooks on the room of my floor markers just leave them on my bedside table.. But my ex bought me this fukn superman doll and it came in a huge bag and I just wrapped the paint up in a shirt put it in there and just wrapped the bag around it&#39;s self cause it was big than put in my clothes draw without clothes.. I always tell my dad if he will buy me paint and shit and hes like na.. I wouldn&#39;t dare mention to my mum well I would but not same way as my dad.. But try stop me.

I also have a hole in my wall so maybe you could do that if you have a hole too.. my parents don&#39;t know about it I coverd it with masking tape and put a poster over it B)
    y0

I leave all my shit on my desk, and i have about 50 cans in my wardrobe, parents dont care.

fuck yeh sekz just realised your signature was ironlak&#33;&#33; fuck yeh&#33;&#33; aussie pride&#33;&#33;&#33; yiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeewww lol. ironlak is the shiiiit.
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ummm i hide my shit in the middle of my room, on my dresser...basically where ever my wild little heart bewilders me to. the only parents that care are the parents of toys....

edit*
    why the hell would you bump this retarded ass thread in the first place. this is so old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Originally posted by AteskOne@Jan 27 2007, 11:12 PM
    ummm i hide my shit in the middle of my room, on my dresser...basically where ever my wild little heart bewilders me to. the only parents that care are the parents of toys....

edit*
    why the hell would you bump this retarded ass thread in the first place. this is so old.
    same here and i agree

CHECK ME OUT ON MYSPACE&#33;

http://www.myspace.com/rave_4_life_until_death

Check out my RobotsWillKill Graffiti Galleries: honk
    http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/sho...?artist_id=8069

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tode@Mar 13 2006, 11:34 PM
    just get a can of paint in ur hand...walk up to ya moms in the kitchen makin butter samichez..and be like momz....spray her in the face&#33; be like yo nugga i paint ish dawg then back hand the butter tub off the counter..set her st8
    lol wow i almost pissed myself when i read that&#33;
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hide mine under my matris i got like this bar that i broke off under my bed were my paints n shit can hide ma dad aint found it yet.

[lost sig but i dont care ive made this one instead ]

{BASE4}

myspace.com/beta_thn_god_as_gd_as_sex
    add me if u wont

Originally posted by AteskOne@Jan 27 2007, 11:12 PM

edit*
    well not really, some kids parents are just strict, others dont want them to get in trouble, and last but not least the people who have parents that if they found out they had paint they would beat them(me)
    QUOTE (sixty9 @ April 27 2007, 04:15 AM)yes it is you can email my mom and ask her she watched me draw all of the tags and even helped when mmy fingers got tired from doing so many bombs

QUOTE (M0De7 @ Jun 24 2004, 05:32 PM) I'll send you 3 cans of paint if you kill yourself.