Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

i know lol there my sister's LOL :lol:

I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...ok ummm ok that just dam sick if u have ur sister top less in ur sig? and i sure hope the one on ur far left aint yo sista gott daymmm neone want sum mo ho ho's

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Originally posted by Sprae@Mar 13 2006, 11:11 PM
    well ive been wrtitin for like three months now and alls ive been doing is sketching but i know when i start to paint its gonna be hard to get my shit and keep it or hide it without my parents getting suspicious (im only 14). I know this is my first post and shit and i dunno if i should be asking questions like this but i was just wondering cuz i couldnt find anything when i searched it up... anyone got any advise for me?
    tell your parents. straight up. get it out of the way. i did it (with my mom atleast[parents divorced]) but yea, its much better, and if your really into it, they wonbt be able to stop u.

anouther way of sneaking cans out of ur house is grab a pair of school socks and stash them in them it also dulls the sound so the marbles arent making so much noise :P
    AUSTRALIAN WRITERS PM ME!
    RIP Bingo aka adam king
    RIP FUSIN. ill miss you bro

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no way il tell ma parents they will prove hybrid rite thay wood whoop ma ass!!...... i just put my shit in my drums and stuff, bhide desks all sorts of things

I Burn Like Anal Bleeching Not Like I Know What That Feels Like

Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    but real taggers get on some straight ninja shit and are never seen

Originally posted by Tode@Mar 13 2006, 11:34 PM
    just get a can of paint in ur hand...walk up to ya moms in the kitchen makin butter samichez..and be like momz....spray her in the face! be like yo nugga i paint ish dawg then back hand the butter tub off the counter..set her st8
    lolz Tode
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

.................... /´¯/)
    ..................../¯.. /
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...&#39
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\

-DUB ONER

Originally posted by UKCsire@Mar 14 2006, 12:35 AM
    peeeeep the maaaaagic...

I don't have to hide my paint or anything...my mom picked out colors with me at christmas...lets my buy caps with her cred card too...I just had this book around and thought I'd throw my caps in just for a few laughs...might give some people on here a couple good ideas...
    did you mske that or buy it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

.................... /´¯/)
    ..................../¯.. /
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...&#39
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........'\'...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\

-DUB ONER

dude wow your 14 iv bin bombing since 12 and tagging since 11 you take your shit and just go and do it

yo Detroit that shit is sick my friend made one for that shit to

Originally posted by Sprae@Mar 13 2006, 11:11 PM
    well ive been wrtitin for like three months now and alls ive been doing is sketching but i know when i start to paint its gonna be hard to get my shit and keep it or hide it without my parents getting suspicious (im only 14). I know this is my first post and shit and i dunno if i should be asking questions like this but i was just wondering cuz i couldnt find anything when i searched it up... anyone got any advise for me?
    give me your paint ill hide it for you
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

Just keep it all in an extra bag, or have it in your room and use it for canvases aswell...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

go find an abandoned building or in my case a huge patch of hidden trees in front of a water works and hide it all their
    works like a charm plus parents cant find it and neva will plus theirs a wall near it so i can practise on their and i can hide their cuz only me and ma m8z can get in their
    it like r own lil graffiti world
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

pfft its on my shelf in plain view, my parents even yesterday were bitching at me for saying that i do illegal things...wouldnt they have guessed that since everytime they go in my room theres like prisma markers and paint all over the place..? idk i still dont hide it
    What is and What should never be- Led Zeppelin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mizta@Mar 13 2006, 11:28 PM
    if you have a tree house or a fort in the bushes hide them in there. you could also find a old abanded building.But other bomber&#39;s might find your shit Or Be like me and barry my stuff in the front lawn Under the apple tree
    you sound like you&#39;re 10 years old...

lol
    treehouses

Seriously guys

abandoned buildings??
    you guys are rediculous
    test12.DWK

just hide it in your house seriously...if they find, they find it...it doesnt matter if your in it to stay in it...just keep on keepin on, i guess

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

or just tell them ...it would b a lot easier...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

f&#39;reals
    test12.DWK

Originally posted by Bombers Ambition@Mar 13 2006, 11:13 PM
    shove them up ur ass
    why does many of your posts say that people should shove cans up their asses?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030+Mar 14 2006, 01:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gnarlatron3030 @ Mar 14 2006, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mizta@Mar 13 2006, 11:28 PM
    if you have a tree house or a fort in the bushes hide them in there. you could also find a old abanded building.But other bomber&#39;s might find your shit Or Be like me and barry my stuff in the front lawn Under the apple tree
    you sound like you&#39;re 10 years old...

lol
    treehouses

Seriously guys

abandoned buildings??
    you guys are rediculous [/b][/quote]
    haha under the apple tree, treehouses and bushes
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

you might as well try to store in chalk zone, with those hiding places