Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Put your small markers and caps in the expansion bay of your PS2 or buy one of those fake cans that you can hide stuf in show your parents then when they ask you why you have paint cans say they are not real they are hollow and you hide stuff in them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a ps2 slim

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by UKCsire View Post
    peeeeep the maaaaagic...

I don't have to hide my paint or anything...my mom picked out colors with me at christmas...lets my buy caps with her cred card too...I just had this book around and thought I'd throw my caps in just for a few laughs...might give some people on here a couple good ideas...

haha that would work..but i think my parents would know sumthin is up if i had a book in my room lol
    FREE DEE
    turF.
    IF YOU FROM THE TOWN..HIT ME!`

keep em under ur bed or hidden in ya closset or summin
    were eva ur mum woudnt look

ordinary junk cuboard

or is it???

p.s may have to click the pic to make it big i carnt get it big.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

right its mad simple were to hide your shit, when I first started I conveniantly had a fuck off huge didgareedoo (sp) that my Aunty brought back from ausy so I hid my markers in there ( I didn't paint at the time) Now that I've moved on I put my markers, caps and otehr items of a questionable nature in a little box my phone came in and all my paint in the box that my turntables came in
    Pics when I can be arsed...
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don't care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i put my paint at the end of my bed. most the colors are already in a bag with the caps in the bag too an my mom jus says i better not be usin the paint an as for my markers i have em in plain sight ink an all that. my parents dont kno much about graffiti except the spray paint part so the markers are safe an they dont get any questions.

You guys got any suggestions for a kid like me whos got no written friends, no one understands graff into any depth, and parents are off the wall strict (like doodle in your book but dont write on any thing cause we wont bail you outta jail not to mention people will find out and it'll tarnish your AND our image as a good kid and good parents). Haha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just put everything in your butt.

as for me, i've got shit laying all over my apartment. graff shit, booze, drinks left out, tobacco. its pretty much awesome.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have a garage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    I'm going to name my kid Xylene.
    Lawlz im ignortant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by UKCsire View Post
    peeeeep the maaaaagic...

I don't have to hide my paint or anything...my mom picked out colors with me at christmas...lets my buy caps with her cred card too...I just had this book around and thought I'd throw my caps in just for a few laughs...might give some people on here a couple good ideas...
    The Hollow book...Wow, finally I see some one using this. lLolL

You should try to search up how to use/Make A Hollow Can.
    It would be good for caps for sure, I would say inks but it probly would stain the out side of the can, giving away it's secret.

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Toys lining toys is why graffiti is the way it is...

Two steps forward, one step back. A toy lining a toy is irony at its finest.

Legit Trades...
    H3TTING3R
    ohgawdxcarcrash
    Zennegan

EYE ON THE BALL...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by DeTR View Post
    You guys got any suggestions for a kid like me whos got no written friends, no one understands graff into any depth, and parents are off the wall strict (like doodle in your book but dont write on any thing cause we wont bail you outta jail not to mention people will find out and it'll tarnish your AND our image as a good kid and good parents). Haha.
    I'll give you this much of a heads up.

I was in YOUR exact spot pretty much when I got busted.

But if anything, I kept up regradless.
    first of all, just keep goin with it. Keep skecthin, and keep plenty of knowledge of whats up in the graff culture, Don't slip up cause when I didn't have any body that I knew that wrote graff...I said Fuck It and just went out, tagged up madd stuff then I got the real graff heads to come out.

Like, since you don't got any one to swap info with over where you stay at, just kick back and soak up madd knowledge, ask questions to shiit, and out of all things...Don't slip up by...

#1-Leavin shiit around in the open (I.E.-Cans, Drops of paint, Ink, Special Markers [EX.-OTR's, Molotow Markers])
    #2-Always stick close to skecthin when your first starting out, cause the more practice you get, the more appealing it is to people, and your self when you get more into graff. (Trust Me...I Been There)

But if anything thats all I'mma write for now.
    If you want MORE info or got any questions P.M Me (Private Message)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Toys lining toys is why graffiti is the way it is...

Two steps forward, one step back. A toy lining a toy is irony at its finest.

Legit Trades...
    H3TTING3R
    ohgawdxcarcrash
    Zennegan

EYE ON THE BALL...

you from florida? I see in your title thing you from FL 407. Florida area code 407 maybe? haha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don't have to wory about hiding my paint from my parents my parents cause i don't live with them and my land lady already knows i write and all she says is just don't let my ass get caught
    The first duty of a Revolutionary is to get away with it.
    - Abbie Hoffman

anyone ever got the 411EM molotow marker? I ordered it and i dont know if its good. any suggestions?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got an old house so theres rafters in the basement and theres this dope spot in the corner where i can put like a bag of caps, and like 30 40 cans (never really counted).
    my brother had a good idea though, he sells drugs and he got a shit load of nug pinched by our dad so he flipped his bed cut a whole in the bottom by his feet, cut the springs and put cardboard paneling. he can fit a pound or so in there, pretty fucking sick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have it in a little box under my bed^^
    Kri sem dal zanje, za naroda sanje!
    "When the glitter of the gold is more precious, than the rays of rising sun"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like in the bed or just under the bed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just under...
    i dont really care if my parents find them...
    Kri sem dal zanje, za naroda sanje!
    "When the glitter of the gold is more precious, than the rays of rising sun"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sprae View Post
    well ive been wrtitin for like three months now and alls ive been doing is sketching but i know when i start to paint its gonna be hard to get my shit and keep it or hide it without my parents getting suspicious (im only 14). I know this is my first post and shit and i dunno if i should be asking questions like this but i was just wondering cuz i couldnt find anything when i searched it up... anyone got any advise for me?
    ok so your in Jr.High right well if you have lockers (this wont work if the do random locker checks) you can hid paint or markers word from the wise <b>don't put your black book in your locker</b> some one finds it falls out teacher sees it they will report it to the cops, and look for your tags. to hide my black book from my mom i keep it with me at all time its small and i can tuck it in my pants i know that sound stupid but every were i go i practice.