Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: South Florida

Quote Originally Posted by syruprock View Post

dis is what u call a picture lol..none of my tats show..dats gangsta
    that may be gangsta but them numbers above your piece sure aint

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

only good ppl die than y aint u dead???
    Last edited by LuNa1982; 08-11-2010 at 12:39 AM. Reason: bcuz im mad n ur a stupidass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

War Heroes
    Once a THUG always a THUG!
    You can go a long way with a
    smile. You can go a lot farther
    with a smile and a gun. -Al Capone

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    this is why when someone does something it should be anonymously. shit, it kinda lines up with taking pics of your tags and posting them on the internet... makes bombing obsoleete. no warnings. no nothing. all this talk about you can't get arrested for saying something... dont you know after 9/11 there is no expectation of privacy or free speech? if you say HYPOTHETICALLY IN ANOTHER WORLD that you were going to murk the president or some shit, feds be at your door. maybe im paranoid but im not trying to find out.

ever heard of "conspiracy to commit felony?" it exists. look it up.
    *****s got a valid point. its slack as fuck but they can do that shit. almost got me for conspiracy of buying cocaine and i couldnt beleive that shit its stupid as hell
    drink some beers, smoke a blunt and just chill the fuck out

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i know who mefer is now
    Every act of Creation is first an act of Destruction. - Pablo Picasso

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does anybody have a camera!? wheyda flix at!

Fuck mefer, hey, master and boss. but n e ways cops can really do what ever they want. busted in my boys crib so many times with no warrants beat the shit out of me. and i had nothing to do with the situation i was just there. arrested some people and just say they had probable cause of some bullshit. its there word of yours and they can get people to lie for them and back them up. unless the judge catches the pigs slippin. but no matter wut they are right and your wrong.

Amen ^ it's fucked up but it's true they can say whatever they want and the judge buys it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why does it seem that every graff writer nowadays is either a wannabe thug, a snitch, a hipster faggot kid, or a straight up poser?
    Why can't there just be writers that do graff just for graff...
    Keep that other shit away from this culture, that's why it's so god damn fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by OhWut View Post
    Why does it seem that every graff writer nowadays is either a wannabe thug, a snitch, a hipster faggot kid, or a straight up poser?
    Why can't there just be writers that do graff just for graff...
    Keep that other shit away from this culture, that's why it's so god damn fucked up.

graffiti has no lifestyle preference, no musical bias, racial bias, sex bias, or any bias on any front.

i suggest you travel the US and meet other writers, then go to south america and see the difference. then head to europe and i guarantee your mind will more than likely change about how you feel.

it aint how you live that fucks up the scene, its how toyish your mind is on living life.

i mean in general

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we are the bom crew.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by miamidave View Post
    graffiti has no lifestyle preference, no musical bias, racial bias, sex bias, or any bias on any front.

i suggest you travel the US and meet other writers, then go to south america and see the difference. then head to europe and i guarantee your mind will more than likely change about how you feel.

it aint how you live that fucks up the scene, its how toyish your mind is on living life.

i mean in general
    And I'm not by any means saying it does, but when bad mindsets interfere with the game itself, shit like what's been happening lately tends to happen.

usvsthebuff.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by miamidave View Post

i mean in general
    ^listen to dis guy..dis is da truth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ceostar View Post
    bump, strate colours... i thought "HT" stopped right around when he started

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lucius Murkafu View Post
    straight truth!!! half of these newschool'ers (or whatever the fuck you call yourselves) are fake ass snitches or richfuck white boys that have no artistic value.
    dis is true too

Quote Originally Posted by syruprock View Post
    cuh i do graff for graff..n fuk dat pussy ass shit graff for graff?? sounds to me dat ur a scarycat cuh..i been in dis culture for a long time..im a fukin real thug..aint no wanna be shit here..ask anybody dat knows me since way back when i started..now dat their is snitches..yea there are snitches,alot of them..n its fuked up because of pussy ass writers..writers use to be gangster when i started..now they are posers..i dunno who dis is..but if ur insinuating sumthing towards me..ill show u wassup,n see whos da real poser..i take what ppl say personal

ayyy syrup get off bombing science
    Never mind what haters say, ignore them till they fade away.