Thread: South Florida

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ HADES real talk... key word "originality"

Quote Originally Posted by ijizzcolours View Post
    this thread sucks
    and your just figuring that out...

Quote Originally Posted by captain insano View Post
    dam kid i know u aint that stupid. none of those examples are like your situation. people add an "r" or an "s" to the end of there name. you used hive/jive/five as an example. that means you cant be hiver/jives/fiver because its taken. sol is taken you added your "r" and made it yours all of a sudden. my new name will be cromer and maybe domer. if your gonna take a ni99a name atleast be better or do it old school and beat it out of him. and bump that ni99a leen with the fat chix.
    lmao took the words out of my mouth!!! damn he wrote a whole paragraph trying to squeeze in his rediculous point and it just got blown away rufio

sincerely,
    Freeker DAN crew
    (UsukAtwutUdo @ Nov 27 2006, 01:37 PM)does anyone post pictures anymore??* matter fact, 90% of the shit that gets posted on here sucks. so why doesnt someone right click delete this whole fukin forum.
    </B>

(Short Ethiopian Kid @ Dec 17 2006, 09:49 AM)its ok that you dont get up , alot of people dont , but maybe some day you'll have ups like some others on bombing science

Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayNinja25 View Post
    yeah, wear black and go out at 3am, you'd be suprised at how many legal spots we have,

Default What goes up

"A man who hasn't found something he is willing to die for is not fit to live."
    Graff games most hated on

^^you have the number! no need for discussion here......

Determined to leave his mark on the world YNOT gained the respect of some of Miami's top writers early on. The #1 draft pick inducted into MSG after becoming the youngest writer ever to go All-City. But beef soon followed and would remain a part of his Life after Death. He is Forever Young...!!!

COMING SOON!!!
    BEHIND THE GRAFF: YNOTSE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by kosher Only View Post
    remember when we caught you with pictures of the real AMEN in your photobucket account?

haha why do you bother posting here toy nobody respects you, go catch some props from a rad skate or die fan in suburban palm beach
    caught me?? haha alright dude. fuck off. you got a big mouth behind this computer screen. you got no clue. im gonna KEEP doin my shit. period. where is your flicks at? all your post are either shit talking, posting links, or quoting other people's shit. your the fucking toy. i love the haters.
    Last edited by southernroots; 08-23-2010 at 10:56 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

line plus sign Deee

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

verm n cris killed dat sign!!!
    line plus sign Deee

I remember in maybe the late 90's early 00's there was a dude who wrote HEY that was bombing hard. Had quite a few heavens going on 95. I'm not even sure if that guy is writing anymore, but i'd still say that would be "the real HEY".

I miss the days where people were putting in serious work. There were so many writers gettin up. When a name stood out, you knew that guy was serious. Now anyone can post a few pictures on a website to achieve some cheap fame.

Quote Originally Posted by southernroots View Post
    caught me?? haha alright dude. fuck off. you got a big mouth behind this computer screen. you got no clue. im gonna KEEP doin my shit. period. where is your flicks at? all your post are either shit talking, posting links, or quoting other people's shit. your the fucking toy. i love the haters.
    yo remember when we caught you with pictures of the real AMEN in your photobucket account? and then you deleted them

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by infamousoler View Post
    your toooooo ignorant yo. if you didnt see wat i was tryin to prove then go back to 2nd grade. i maybe young and i maybe relatively new but dont EVER try nd front like im uneducated. i know tha old, new, and everything in between man i done my homework, *****s hatin on me cuz they aint got nuthn better to do yo. believe it or not i actually respect sol's crews and i like alot of their work. if sol wants to get his family on me cuz of this situation then i might just respectively and submissively die as soler one. but i think the painted art shud be doin the talkin. either way the world keeps spinnin and the graff scene unfortunately jus fades away into beef

you do realize sol is STV? I wouldnt suggest inviting the crew to do anything to you .. you have no idea who or what your getting yourself into
    Once a THUG always a THUG!
    You can go a long way with a
    smile. You can go a lot farther
    with a smile and a gun. -Al Capone

That guy sounds like major queer.

"either way the world keeps spinnin and the graff scene unfortunately jus fades away into beef" -
    infamousoler

Don't worry HE did his homework HE SAYS so I'm guessing he's got an army of nigguz to back him up - right? LOL'

YO YOUNG HOMIE- DON'T GET IT TWISTED WE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT SO TO NOT LOOK LIKE A TOY ASS BITCH WRITING SOLS NAME...
    Last edited by KILL BITCH TOYS; 08-24-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Last edited by IntensiveCU; 08-24-2010 at 08:56 AM.

Just write Solar, thats a totally different word than Sole

Quote Originally Posted by IntensiveCU View Post
    that SAT tag is on point...real life true story

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If u willing to die for your tag, jump off a bridge to really show us how serious u are trying to keep that name..
    "You underestimate the Power of the Dark Side."