Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: South Florida

wtf kind of bullshit excuse for graffiti is that?
    Rules if you want to do graffiti with slow:
    -lets all do horrible letters with no structure
    -throw some brown turds in the negative spaces and behind it.
    That'll show em.
    -oh and ofcourse you cant forget to make my piece have thorns coming out of no where, because we so bad we might pinch you.
    Leen definitely took that with out even finishing his. And fuck slow for leaving that EP sign visible and covering everything else. Thats disrespect in my book no matter who put it up.

hahahahahaha!!!! damn i feel very apreciated.. my respect to kbt n ep for respecting me n showing me love n looking out.. seriously nothing against tcp,sum tcp's are cool with me..but yo like i said,im original n i do da definition of a graffiti piece,to me dat slow,looks clean n i kinda like it,but i dont consider dat graff,i see dat as art..i keep my pieces original,n oldskool,fuk dat shit bout upgrating n shit..i keep it original,ppl now n days like dat artsy shit,da new kids dont know bout real graff..fuck all dat artsy shit.. i dont care dat i got gone over,it is a penit..but dawg?did it have to be over me??? dont u already know how i get??? i guess less talkin n more action huh??? okay we can play it like dat,slow holla at me,im not gona bother da tcp's i just wanna holla at slow,i wanna know y he went over me,n dont give me dat shit,bout its a penit,cus i know it was intentional..holla
    Last edited by syruprock; 08-28-2010 at 12:57 PM.

it looked like he left da ep sign visible to be cool like me lollllllll like if he wanted to have it up there just cus i did it,he mite have tought bout doin it too lollll,but he aint crazy enuff lollllll,he was probably like if leen can do it maybe i can! lol naw buddy,not even i can do it lol,ppl just let me slide cus they know dat im crazy like dat..n dont mean no harm or disrespect or dick rideing,i do shit cus im wild like dat lol
    Last edited by syruprock; 08-28-2010 at 12:59 PM.

i know i aint raw n shit,but dis is graffiti to me! not dat artistic crap,i did dis drawing bout a year ago..i like it tho

thats real deal ..ykw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn I want a fire extinguisher... You know if that's NJ? Looks like it could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J89f_8Pp55A

what u reely kno bout da dirty south........
    all i got is my BALLS nd my WORD......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gonna keep writin till theres no more ink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIEzwktirQk

whoz dat peekn in my window?? POW!!! nobody now.....
    all i got is my BALLS nd my WORD......

Macks the brand new flava in ya ear.

Quote Originally Posted by PRIMETIME17 View Post
    wtf kind of bullshit excuse for graffiti is that?
    Rules if you want to do graffiti with slow:
    -lets all do horrible letters with no structure
    -throw some brown turds in the negative spaces and behind it.
    That'll show em.
    -oh and ofcourse you cant forget to make my piece have thorns coming out of no where, because we so bad we might pinch you.
    Leen definitely took that with out even finishing his. And fuck slow for leaving that EP sign visible and covering everything else. Thats disrespect in my book no matter who put it up.
    thats because Leen did graffiti his whole life so his piece is a graffiti piece.
    TCPs are the generation of new school mural biting legal kids who start the game off in their mid 20s and do a freight once a year to keep it real but dont know how to tag a wall to save their life
    (UsukAtwutUdo @ Nov 27 2006, 01:37 PM)does anyone post pictures anymore??* matter fact, 90% of the shit that gets posted on here sucks. so why doesnt someone right click delete this whole fukin forum.
    </B>

(Short Ethiopian Kid @ Dec 17 2006, 09:49 AM)its ok that you dont get up , alot of people dont , but maybe some day you'll have ups like some others on bombing science

Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayNinja25 View Post
    yeah, wear black and go out at 3am, you'd be suprised at how many legal spots we have,

verm n cris yezzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by syruprock View Post
    i know i aint raw n shit,but dis is graffiti to me! not dat artistic crap,i did dis drawing bout a year ago..i like it tho
    Bump that traditional shit, leave the artsy fartsy shit in the galleries....
    usvsthebuff.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn that newa is dope.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...... tag a wall to save their life..?

those are font letters with pretty colors that isnt graffiti

don't get me wrong tcp is a very talented art crew, but they aren't a graffiti crew