Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: South Florida

Very nice helm and fume. Yo dont want to get in this shit ,but if they wrote on your dads car then OBVIOUSLY there desperatly trying to find you, Fight already.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

really seber? i block you on here so i dont have to read your whiny bullshit so you hop onto FLICKR to talk shit? lol this shit is mad funny why is it you hate my HTC *****s but you only fuck with ME a female? grow some nuts dawg and handle that
    Every act of Creation is first an act of Destruction. - Pablo Picasso

They know where my old boy stays, they can just knock on the door.?!?!?!?! WHO THE FUCK WRITES ON YOUR CRIB AND LEAVES? knock on the door, the old boy will call me, and ill slide through. wrap this shit up b.

and eson just called dust and said shoot him the one on one hell come scoop him and bring him to meet up and dust said naw he will see me and my homies lol back in the day we just one on one bitc hes like you man up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya thats wat i said jus like ur mailbox and ur wip got paint on it lol i kno where u live wen we want the ones and we can scehdule a fight but wats that goin b u goin show up wit a mouth piece and vaseline all over ur face cuz u will b prepared imagine if i catch u on da street so we can stomp u or lining our shit thats where the fun comes in buddy jus b spooked cuz ill b lurkin around dat housee.."keep out"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id love to meet up we been gave u the benefit of the doubt but u will never come u a lil pussy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

htc dust slik mekr feel ayer flips focus kosmic sloter sutle htc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

STFU! Back in them days, youl get shot with the unmarkd nowadays r you get beaten to the fukn pulp & jumped. Stop talkin online ***** no1 wants to hear you bitch we gon find you soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by masquerido561 View Post
    sssaaaaayyyy wwhhaaaatttt!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs

go fuck your mothers bro yall make no sense, pussys scared unless they with their boyfriends

you really cant expect me to be spooked of someone who eson says "is so young and tiny anyone will split his shit" common kid, just leave me the fuck alone bc you dont want to fight you just wanna play.

ill catch you riding your bike to a's crib.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

internet gangsta will catch you sooner then later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

154 and 6th ave u can find your boy seeb

keep dry snitching dust. keep doing you bro, you are a kid and keep sayign your looking for me, but all you do is run and act a jit *****. grow up and stop fucking with my crib, if you go back, knock on the door and ask for me. you are no man bro, your father raised you to grow up to be a bitch ***** my old boy will throw me outside so fast and make me split your shit your just another kid in the park

and fuck that ***** atomik too, i gotta sit outside this *****s crib and wait for some degenerate on a bike to roll up? htc is pathetic and last i heard them *****s tossed you out of 28 as fast as you thought you got in. dick riding, i dont see no 28 shit aint fancy *****

stop fucking snitching stop vandalizing my old boys crib, im a grown man with my own house ***** thats the sad part. that address is tatted on me its no secret ***** but MAN UP ESON JUST CALLED YOU AND YOU REFUSED THE ONE ON ONE all you do is harrass a ***** like a ex gf

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man i'm new in here and all that sh!t talkin aint getting any walls painted.i want to see photos of tight work .3 pages of bs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ight gangstaa keep runnin it