Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 22 of 2017 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324252627324272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: South Florida

What the fuck is wrong with this thread you kids need to grow the fuck up.
    I have all the characteristics of a human being- flesh, blood, skin, hair-but not a single clear, identifiable emotion except for greed, and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside me and I don't know why.

how bout you guys diss kaotic some where where people will see it , not a 4 foot high wall , pointing toward a canal....
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Your lack of Intrest Ruins everything.

hey i have a question are there any taggers besides me in the FT.PEIRCE/Port ST. LUCIE area? if there is just tell me

this thread is chopped full of awsome graffiti pictures!

everybody bring a digi cam everytime you paint or atleast your phone cam and post all of your pictures. Post all the pics you have saved on your computer too, lets see who has the most pictures and the most graffiti! Bombing science is perfect if you want to get the name out, so people all over your city can see you get ups as well as the entire world! that will shut up the haters and prove how much ups you got too!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by someone13@Apr 15 2006, 09:58 PM
    hey i have a question are there any taggers besides me in the FT.PEIRCE/Port ST. LUCIE area? if there is just tell me
    no, there's like two others, but when i go visit my dad who lives up there i leave my mark.

It's so easy to hit freights up there, my dad lives a block away from a yard.

Anyone in the Daytona Area? Never see anything out there..Just that gay

SUR 13 shiit.

word i hate suburbs, you dont see shit for graff...and who says "are there any other taggers" tagger is almost a degrating term to us, unless you onmly hit hands
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i write sur 13 u wanna have beef???? your toy

STFU and show some pics&#33;
    Stickit- Killing emo fags since 1990

Originally posted by stickit@Apr 16 2006, 10:46 AM
    STFU and show some pics&#33;
    *cough*

42 . i dont know if you care..

but .. check out this graphic. it screams you

"death metal"

ever draw anything on boards ?
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

Originally posted by Enmity@Apr 16 2006, 11:44 AM
    42 . i dont know if you care..

but .. check out this graphic. it screams you

"death metal"

ever draw anything on boards ?
    Toy Machine....that should be the name of this thread...yo metalhead,post your snowboard with the ill Tucan Sam

snowboard i painted using acrylic base and a few oils for effects (mixed media)

skateboards seem like they would be a waste to paint... mabey if the deck was just for show.
    that Toy Machine font is dope but the splatter makes it look like semen.
    Your lack of Intrest Ruins everything.

That&#39;s the one ....

Originally posted by mad ethics+Apr 16 2006, 12:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mad ethics @ Apr 16 2006, 12:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-someone13@Apr 15 2006, 09:58 PM
    no, there&#39;s like two others, but when i go visit my dad who lives up there i leave my mark.

It&#39;s so easy to hit freights up there, my dad lives a block away from a yard. [/b][/quote]
    wow i feel so alone knowing im the only one then lol yeah my artwork is everywheres im going to hit up a billboard tomorrow(maybe) i&#39;ll try to get some pix of my work in

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by R00k1@Apr 16 2006, 08:29 AM
    Anyone in the Daytona Area? Never see anything out there..Just that gay

SUR 13 shiit.
    that shit is in my hood in TN. i think its a gang.
    ever see any BP or MS? i think theyre also gangs who write wack shit
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

HAPPY EASTER
    [/IMG]