Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: South Florida

but outta respect to a homie dat has passed away. .ima let these *****s know not to hit up a spot..dat lamas is up on.. i was just talking bout dat whole spot joking shit!! i understand,about spot joking lamas cus he passed away..so its only rite not to hit a spot dat his original work is up on..soposably hes original stuff..so they say..wich is funny because it wasnt there when he was alive..after he died i saw it maybe 2 days after.. dont fucking lie..cus i know!!! but w.e asides da point..outta respect to da homie..ill make sure they dont hit on da same wall hes on..but other than dat..hit everything else!! EVERYTHANG!!!

this isnt the 90's..times change..watever tho dont matter yall stay in dade dont bother me none spot jock all u want lol..just makes ur crew look wack comin out like that yall gota b trend setters if u want to leave an impression not run around taggin by ppls shit pissin everybody of cus u think its cool n everybody is like yo wat the fuk r these kids doin.

shit if dats da case..ive been spot joked by stv tcp icu nbf msg dae guk dtk tm htc dme other known crews n ppl in crews im in.. so does dat make them all look wak too??? im being honest as fuck.. n im sure every1 gets spot joked..so if it makes my crew look wak..then it should make those crews look wak too cus they have spot jocked me! it dont matter..im not concered on how i look or da crew..all i care bout is getting up n defacing all property!! dats it..wether is wak or not..to me its bout destruction n killin shit!! dis aint for anybody..this is for us!! im not here to make ppl happy..i dont give a fuck what anybody thinks! im in dis for fun n for da rush..n to be known..i dont care if its known for being wak or raw..its to be known period!! yall heard of me,dats all i care bout..plus im not in it for just da fame..im in it cus i love doing dis shit..u get to meet other writers..u get to paint n chill with other writers..u learn a lot,it connects u to a world of drugs n anything dat u need..it opens doors to many things..da gurls love it..theres way more to it,then doing it for da fame n making ppl think wow yo dat crew is fresh!! naw i dont care what any1 thinks..i want shit bombed da fuck out of n dats it!!! bomb da system!!! fuck everthing else!!!

Last edited by Grammar; 03-25-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all this fucking gibberish. shut the fuck up and go paint...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

--

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fake Amen- go post your weak flicks at totallyradskateboardingforums.com and take that piss outa here kid

any of you nigas paint at ultra??
    (UsukAtwutUdo @ Nov 27 2006, 01:37 PM)does anyone post pictures anymore??* matter fact, 90% of the shit that gets posted on here sucks. so why doesnt someone right click delete this whole fukin forum.
    </B>

(Short Ethiopian Kid @ Dec 17 2006, 09:49 AM)its ok that you dont get up , alot of people dont , but maybe some day you'll have ups like some others on bombing science

Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayNinja25 View Post
    yeah, wear black and go out at 3am, you'd be suprised at how many legal spots we have,

@Grammar Dude, that shit is dope, I can totally the intricity of the situation, it almost makes me want to make a move, I just sold 2 doubles just to make a move.

Quote Originally Posted by throwmega View Post
    fake Amen- go post your weak flicks at totallyradskateboardingforums.com and take that piss outa here kid

any of you nigas paint at ultra??

Actually no one painted at ultra, unless someone caught little tags, after all the destruction that happen last year they said fuck that lol, not to mention the space issue, since bicentennial park is building a museum they cute the park in half for ultra's usage.
    Never mind what haters say, ignore them till they fade away.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Will the real AMEN please stand up...

istanbul

LEEN for president, 2012 ...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

garbage.. it just passed and forgot to toss this crap in it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

--

--

yo what kinda fuck ***** would do sum shit like dis???? kod's would never toy any1 like dis specially not lamas!!! yall trying to frame da crew cus its becoming hot shit!!!!!!

lol who the fuk uses evolve..