Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: South Florida

  1. #39981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squintz View Post
    They don't have security guards at splendid china? From what I heard they did (but that was a few months back when I heard that).
    They got 24/h security in the center of the park, we didnt get caught, gonna take more flicks today..

  2. #39982

    Default

    but i wasnt painting so im not, im just a tourist LOL...

    Roll.Fat.Blunts!
    905!

  3. #39983

    Default

    you pull that down with b cuts?

  4. #39984

  5. #39985

  6. #39986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    181
    Credits
    19
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Ewe=tsf=daf.....

  7. #39987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTG-SOME View Post
    They got 24/h security in the center of the park, we didnt get caught, gonna take more flicks today..
    cool story bro...please hurry up and post more pics of the same tag i cant get enough of that shit..rock n roll man

  8. #39988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIRKADIRKAJIHAD View Post
    cool story bro...please hurry up and post more pics of the same tag i cant get enough of that shit..rock n roll man
    haaaaaaaaaaaa

  9. #39989

    Default

    That fubar and jahb is dope. Omek is dope, dirka is funny and grammar needs to go snort more coke.
    ps. fuck drugs, even weed. Thatisall.
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 01-11-2012 at 09:50 PM.

  10. #39990

    Default

    cool story bro, ill go to my thread, fuck your american bullshit. EH!

  11. #39991

    Default

    Who are u to say there not impressive in the least bit? Really??? OK they might not be as heavyweight as the writers in crews like Dam,Aim,7up, ink heads, ATBO, ATKM, VO5 Ata,Wh,Kbt,Fs,Stv,Ep,26,Dtt,Tcp,H20,Guk,Msg,28,Am7 , Buk 50,Tsc,Dtk,Aok,Tbd,Fdc ..( no specific order ) there all equally dope in there own way..the writers i mentioned were mentioned because there ON THIS PAGE, doesnt mean i dont pay homage to the better more experienced writers out there! but Omek,Fubar and Jahb are working there way up like everybody has to. I THINK there off to a good start. I also think REAL writers dont give a rats ass what some random person thinks on the internet, but i could be wrong, some egos are really ridiculous , like yours. I sent u a PM , talk to me on there, i rather not be an asshole and make this a chatroom.
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 01-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.

  12. #39992

    Default Tbd

    Name:  bird.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  122.5 KBName:  Img_00010.jpg
Views: 1636
Size:  50.8 KBName:  Img_00013.jpeg
Views: 1615
Size:  158.8 KB
    Last edited by KELLZOE; 01-15-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...ENUFF SED...

  13. #39993

    Default

    Name:  AhHyrY4CQAA_5Ca.jpg
Views: 1783
Size:  86.6 KBName:  img_8221.jpeg
Views: 1824
Size:  170.9 KBName:  AaBWU_HCAAE4dnV.jpg-large.jpeg
Views: 1792
Size:  93.4 KB
    REAL RECOGNIZE REAL...ENUFF SED...

  14. #39994
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    south florida hollywood 954
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    175
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  n06tj.jpg
Views: 1802
Size:  58.0 KB

  15. #39995
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    south florida hollywood 954
    Posts
    10
    Credits
    175
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Name:  49oix.jpg
Views: 1860
Size:  84.2 KBName:  mw4cb.jpg
Views: 1870
Size:  112.3 KBName:  qbvpv.jpg
Views: 1877
Size:  92.5 KB

  16. #39996

    Default

    big dick up in ya bird
    www.demboys.wordpress.com

  17. #39997

    Default

    about...such an original name. pshhhhhhhhhhhhh
    www.38thchamber.tumblr.com

  18. #39998
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    474
    Credits
    22
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fight SOPA the Anti Piracy act! some serious bullshit..the biggest threat to free speech on the internet,just over a simple accusation!
    Last edited by INER 561; 01-18-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    typical cats manhattan project
    graff is my life,an I plan on living!

  19. #39999

  20. #40000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    Who are u to say there not impressive in the least bit? Really??? OK they might not be as heavyweight as the writers in crews like Dam,Aim,7up, ink heads, ATBO, ATKM, VO5 Ata,Wh,Kbt,Fs,Stv,Ep,26,Dtt,Tcp,H20,Guk,Msg,28,Am7 , Buk 50,Tsc,Dtk,Aok,Tbd,Fdc ..( no specific order ) there all equally dope in there own way..the writers i mentioned were mentioned because there ON THIS PAGE, doesnt mean i dont pay homage to the better more experienced writers out there! but Omek,Fubar and Jahb are working there way up like everybody has to. I THINK there off to a good start. I also think REAL writers dont give a rats ass what some random person thinks on the internet, but i could be wrong, some egos are really ridiculous , like yours. I sent u a PM , talk to me on there, i rather not be an asshole and make this a chatroom.


    ohhh snappp haha bump writing on walls and freights illegally
    YOUR MOMS PIMP
    NINE FIVE AND FOUR PENNYS


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graffiti In Florida? Where Can I Buy Paints?
    By zebcrew in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 02:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top