Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you graffiti alone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by officialpoypoy, Oct 6, 2012.

Share This Page

1. officialpoypoy

officialpoypoy New Member

I never graffiti alone. Id always have a spotter with me but he doesnt do paste ups. Wed do it in daylight too during summer.
    but now he bails out and doesnt want to cuz we almost got caught once. Weve done it like 6 or 7 times in 3 months, I even brought first dates to graffiti.
    but currently, theres no one fit for a spotter and I want to graffiti so bad again.

does it feel scarier on daylight? is it better to graffiti alone? What does it feel like to graffiti alone?

Here are a couple of my graffiti i did over the summer. 7ft_monkey_graffiti_on_a_cheap_dirty_hotel_by_officialpoypoy-d5c6j8a.jpg full_head_clown_graffiti_paste_ups_by_officialpoypoy-d5a32ch.jpg

2. Free Bacon Yo!

Free Bacon Yo! Member

Yes, nah and kinda stressed coz you have only yourself as spotter, i mean if you with some others you will see more - if there is someone coming or so - but with a group you will be spotted more easyly. and if your with a group and someone is coming and you freeze, then some of ur mates starts to run, u will probly unfreeze and run with em

3. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

i always go alone and it gets the adreneline flowing really well especially during the day time in busy areas.

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

5. toop

toop Senior Member

adrenaline is the reason i ain't in jail and the biggest adrenaline rush is when ya out solo

though it does suck trying to make decisions on where to run and what to do when you're alone

6. biblebeltbangerz

yeah big shit or just doing it with pals is dope its either way i just usually go alone cuz i just like to do what i wanna do when i wanna do it. if i had to run id rather have a buncha people or a few so we can do the split up thing if we gotta book.

7. toop

toop Senior Member

i also have more confidence in a group to do the more out there shit like main roads and just daytime bombing in risky places

but i know heaps of people like that

8. NūK

NūK Member

I'd like to but it always feels too sketchy. Cops eeeeeehhhhhhverywhere

9. KeepPigsBusy

KeepPigsBusy New Member

Of course, but you gotta be more sneaky when you're alone. :)

10. DZEDOZER

DZEDOZER Senior Member

I write alone cause it means that I don't have to cover for anyone, and I just need to take care of myself. When I have been writing with other people, I feel like I haveta watch their backs too, and I'd rather just take care of myself. The only downfall is that it makes it difficult to piece or to do any larger throwies.

11. wolk

wolk Member

I get paranoied when alone, so I go with a friend, we spot eachother so its pretty decent.

12. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Same shit with me. Every time Im alone, I feel like someones standing behind me and waiting till Im done to bust my ass.

13. biblebeltbangerz

14. gears244

gears244 Senior Member

You'd be surprised how many people bomb just for the rush...... Although I've seen a lot of guys also loose that ambition after they've been caught a couple of times lol. Honestly once you have been caught bombing once just stop... It's not worth the trouble it could get you into if you get caught more than 2 or 3 times. I'd say if any of you are under 18 then GO TO FUCKEN TOWN, but once you pass that age, your ass is grass.

15. zahorodnyj

zahorodnyj New Member

solo for me all the way, i don't wanna have to go by anyone's rules but my own, it's a control issue i guess

16. aydz

aydz New Member

When i graff with someone i get sidetracked quite easily we end up having deep conversations about aliens/illuminati/theories and shit, then we end up having a smoke.... then we end up just tagging everything we see carelessly, but when i'm by myself i suss everywhere out as i'm always feel paranoid as i feel someones watching me from the moment i leave my front door, not to keen for getting chased had enough of that aha.

17. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

To me, Graff is always a solo mission

18. SMOETH

SMOETH Member

i usually just go with 1 or 2 other guys.............and i make sure they can climb and run fast.

19. cautionflamable

cautionflamable Member

I live in a crazy small town and i am the only person who bombs....so im solo

20. trocegraff

trocegraff New Member

i do graffiti alone alot of times... u will just get used to it.