Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192959 ... LastLast

Thread: Age

You should watch who your calling a toy, toy&#33; <_<

Im 16, 17 in aug. Been writin poet in some no name place in Philly. Switched over to Tranq just yesterday. Reppin DB for maybe 5 months now. Me and a friend started bombin cause we wanted to 1up a local shit hand work crew in our neighborhood. But theres no artform. Hence I started on this site.
    2MV brand new crew.....Peep these kids....Rock&#39;em Sock&#39;em Rapbots at myspace.com/rockemsockemrapbots ....

Two Mad Vandals...

[
    Chill...myspace.com/2mv

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dj3hac@May 25 2006, 03:10 PM
    i started serious writing when i was 13, but i have done a couple bombs when i was 12. I am now 14 and writing reprezentin Team *HAC*, i write as DJ3 and get up for my homies on da&#39; streets, ano ther name i use is ->Meth<-, but only around school, because everyone knows DJ3. Im a Canadian writer in Nova Scotia. I am also the proud owner, or whatever you call it, of Team HAC...

If u have high pressure cans keep it between 6in. to 1ft from the wall, depending on your speed, and angle the can when filling to cover more space to save time and paint.. dont worry about the transparency of your piece, you can go over it again with a second or third layer. It will make it look like a pro did it, and it wont look sloppy..

Props to CHILLEN for posting his thread on how to make a hommade paint marker.. LOL today my paint maker busted in my pocket and i had to fix it, this was at school, and yes people are saying dont write at school, you&#39;ll get caught, its lame... its the fastest way to get your name up.. and thats the whole point of writing, its to show that we will no longer obey the rules and to take risks and be bold. like wiping a bilboard, paint roller, flash light, and cover the lights with bristol board, paint it white get your name up take the bristol board off the lights and let it shine.

Nova Scotia, Halifax harbor.. the ships come in, you and your crew run down to the docks at 3AM take paint rollers and get up on the side of the cargo ship go doun on a rope and harness huge letters TEAM HAC... awesome

and here&#39;s a tip for haven spots, a plastic or metal pole can be used as a ladder to a higher place, like a building, or one of those green sign thingys going over the road on the highway..

use your imagination and get up higher than u ever imagined, because our voices cant be surpredded any longer, we will be recognised, we wont give up the police and administration will. if your tag is buffed, go over it again, if your piece is pained over, redo it..

AND FOR GOD SAKES SOMONE DO DOMETHING BIG TO MAKE HEADLINES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    BOMB THE MALL OR SOMETHING STAY HIDDEN INSIDE TILL THEY&#39;RE CLOSED THE U AND YOUR CREW CAN BOMB THE PLACE... MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE ANY CANS BEHIND AND ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES WHEN FINISHED SMASH A WINDOW AND RUN, HIT EVERY WALL EVEN THE FLOOR THEY WILL TAKE FOREVER TO CLEAN IT, BUT IT WILL MAKE NEWS, AND YOUR CREW WILL BE KNOWN..

-DJ3 *HAC* TEAM HAC BITCHES&#33;
    i found part of it quite inspiring. we seem to forget abut the whole point and start of graff, i need to start doin shit like that h34r:
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

im 17 i started when i was 15

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Started in grade 8.....so.....I&#39;m in grade eleven now.....lets see what math did for me......so I was about 13-14 when I started and I&#39;m 17 now. so I&#39;ve been writing for 3-4 years. word.

Originally posted by POSTMANSLUT5000@May 27 2006, 07:19 AM
    i am 14 years old and have been writing for almost 4 years. its funny to see all you toys who are older tnan me, and kids my age that started a month ago.
    writing "postman was here" on a park bench with a screw driver doesnt count as writing. 10 years old man.

i started serious writing when i was 13, but i have done a couple bombs when i was 12. I am now 14 and writing reprezentin Team *HAC*, i write as DJ3 and get up for my homies on da&#39; streets, ano ther name i use is ->Meth<-, but only around school, because everyone knows DJ3. Im a Canadian writer in Nova Scotia. I am also the proud owner, or whatever you call it, of Team HAC...

If u have high pressure cans keep it between 6in. to 1ft from the wall, depending on your speed, and angle the can when filling to cover more space to save time and paint.. dont worry about the transparency of your piece, you can go over it again with a second or third layer. It will make it look like a pro did it, and it wont look sloppy..

Props to CHILLEN for posting his thread on how to make a hommade paint marker.. LOL today my paint maker busted in my pocket and i had to fix it, this was at school, and yes people are saying dont write at school, you&#39;ll get caught, its lame... its the fastest way to get your name up.. and thats the whole point of writing, its to show that we will no longer obey the rules and to take risks and be bold. like wiping a bilboard, paint roller, flash light, and cover the lights with bristol board, paint it white get your name up take the bristol board off the lights and let it shine.

Nova Scotia, Halifax harbor.. the ships come in, you and your crew run down to the docks at 3AM take paint rollers and get up on the side of the cargo ship go doun on a rope and harness huge letters TEAM HAC... awesome

and here&#39;s a tip for haven spots, a plastic or metal pole can be used as a ladder to a higher place, like a building, or one of those green sign thingys going over the road on the highway..

use your imagination and get up higher than u ever imagined, because our voices cant be surpredded any longer, we will be recognised, we wont give up the police and administration will. if your tag is buffed, go over it again, if your piece is pained over, redo it..

BOMB THE MALL OR SOMETHING STAY HIDDEN INSIDE TILL THEY&#39;RE CLOSED THE U AND YOUR CREW CAN BOMB THE PLACE... MAKE SURE NOT TO LEAVE ANY CANS BEHIND AND ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES WHEN FINISHED SMASH A WINDOW AND RUN, HIT EVERY WALL EVEN THE FLOOR THEY WILL TAKE FOREVER TO CLEAN IT, BUT IT WILL MAKE NEWS, AND YOUR CREW WILL BE KNOWN..

Writing your name on a concrete brick at school is really getting your name up. No.

Don&#39;t smash a window as you run away, as then when you&#39;re nasty bombs are being displayed all over the news headlines they&#39;ll have a reason to call it VANDYLISM&#33;&#33;

Think man think.

im 15, i started when i was 14

I &lt;3 my flowpen</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>alright ladies here are some steps if you want some sick ass consistancy

1.get a jenna jameson tape
    2.put that shit in and do your thang
    3.put your man mayo in a marker shaft
    4.fill with paint
    5.shake

if you dont belive me try it out yourself that shit works like a mexican at a gas station. h34r: (im latino so i can say that shit boyeeeeeeeee)</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>RASE</span></span></span>

14, i got into it simply because i wanted a tag out of bordum, then i saw how big of a culture it really was and wanted more, and here we are 5 names and 4 years later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im 14 and i just started writing basically...theres not much graff in my area, but its the only form of art ive ever liked...ive been lookin around a lot and im starting to see more graff in the area

I&#39;m 23 started sketching when I was 21, painting about a year ago.
    (&quot_(&quot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You are a fucking retard. I&#39;ve never been so sure of anything in my life..
    .....But hey, thanks for the rousing speech, all garbled and discombobulated.

And if you wanna make headlines, then do something that doesn&#39;t involve paint. Most of us didn&#39;t get that stuck on Marc Ecko&#39;s getting up that we think we&#39;re painting for a revolution..

I&#39;ve gone way past my beef quota for the whole month in just one day, but I couldn&#39;t pass it up.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

i started in grade 5... when i was like 10, but it was just block letters on the front of my books... shit i was a hard c*nt then hahahaha im 15 now. sept im pretty shit now cause i stopped for ages then when i got into high school i started to get back into it, i guess i got really inspired when i came across artcrimes.com and just kept writing every now and then. never touched a can in my life though.
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im 16 been writing for about 6 months not too long
    Drugs,Sex,Alcohol,Rock And Roll

Im Not Ghetto.........................

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

14...im still 14 now, i havent been writing long...idk why i started, i just tried some paper shit and it was soooo fun, i just had to get out there and fuck shit up ya heard

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i didnt notice i posted here 2 times...i think the marijuana&#39;s gettin to me

im 14 right now and started getting really into it like a month ago, but ive been in like advanced art classes at school and beenn drawin shit like cartoon characters and bubble letters since like second grade, so it was a pretty easy to get into graffiti, just tagged twice, never done a real piece, but drawn bunch of stuff in my book, might post it later. h34r: but its never too late to get into graff, and its never too early, think bout it this is the future of art, there is no future in traditional&#092;classic art, (monet, vngogh) only types of art that will make money, is tattoo, car paint jobs, , cartoonist, and some abstract art and when you put all that shit together and write ur name, u got modern art: graffiti

getting up got me so far into graffiti and now i can actually read tags, how cool am i? B) trane is my hero he is the coolest guy ever....

here i am glad i didnt try to pull that off to someone face to face cause i couldnt keep a straight face lol

go home and dont ever post shit like that again

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Started when I was 14, here I am 16.
    Kept the same name.
    Over 500&#036; worth of Graff Supplies later, I still don`t find myself as good as I`d like to be.