Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Age

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@Aug 7 2006, 04:31 AM
    How can you give up? I dunno about other people but graffiti isn't just some little hobbie for me... I'm constantly thinkin about graffiti, when I'm out I'll see some mad spot and think of how to get there, what I'd do when I'm there. I see vans and imagine how big my throwie would be if I put it up on there... I just been mad about graffiti for years... I got into in from when I was reaaaaaal young... and although I'm still pretty young I havn't lost my love for graff (unlike every other thing I've been interested in)... Shame I'm still so toy =/
    i know that feeling. I probably think about graffiti as often as i think about sex and im a hormone-drunk teenager...
    and seeing tight spots doesnt help the matter any. Just the other day i saw this SICK billboard you could easily hop up onto, i was seriously twitching...

and what makes it all the worse is that i know im not nearly good enough to be hitting up high-profile shit like that. Gotta stick to my sketchbook and chill spots....
    I like to write my name on things that don't belong to me.

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART
    first time offense and less than 25$ and your home free...
    plus they're evil anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Started at 12 just doin stuff in school with a marker

TRAC-BOTH-RE
    T
    V
    S

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by some guy from NCI...@Aug 7 2006, 04:31 AM
    How can you give up? I dunno about other people but graffiti isn't just some little hobbie for me... I'm constantly thinkin about graffiti, when I'm out I'll see some mad spot and think of how to get there, what I'd do when I'm there. I see vans and imagine how big my throwie would be if I put it up on there... I just been mad about graffiti for years... I got into in from when I was reaaaaaal young... and although I'm still pretty young I havn't lost my love for graff (unlike every other thing I've been interested in)... Shame I'm still so toy =/
    graffit is like, heoroin, nicoteen, alcohol.

its an addiction. hell maybe its an illness. who knows. its just, ungiveupabble.
    SLABA

started wen i was 16 n im 18
    Bite the Bullet

started at the tender age of 12, im 17 now
    R.I.P WASTER

Started at 13, then stopped, and now i started again at 15

EDIT* started at 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:black\'>AKE-47</span></span></span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>Bomb walls, Not countries.</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

15..n im now 16
    &quot;DJs keep playin ya beats, MCs keep slayin the beast, graff writers keep paintin ya piece&quot;

i started at 14, and stopped for half a year, and started again at 16

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit kids startin so damn young lol
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

^^^^^^^^im hopin your not still 12 cause you needa get rid of ur signature if you are. you cant make funna little toys if you are a little toy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

i started at 14 but wasnt any good so i stopped and then i started up again earlier this year (im 15 now) and im still no good but im gettin better
    Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    plus my girlfriend got mad cause i laughed when the cat was wearing glasses.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ehh im 11
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

at 13 you could say cause that when i started progect lie (if you wanna know about progect lie pm me) but at mid fouteen i started tagging (ghost) and so forth im 15 now h34r:

15, because it seemed like a really cool way to express your art, and its cool like being all sneaky

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Geeze...so many of you kids are so young. Im 19...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

19 seems like an eternity ago... <_<