Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Default Krylon And Other Name Brand Paints

Hey sum1 recently told me that wen ur graffin it's manditory to use krylon paints or montana or w.e i was juss wonderin if this was bs or not. Thx 4 da help[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

you can use any kinda paint you want, but you get what you pay for, so the better the paint the better your piece is gonna come out.
    if you think your the shit, your NOT the shit -stash

use watever paint u want man.... cheapo black paint is ok... vantage is crap but ultra flat black vantage is fuckin good.... painters touch is wat i use nice colours
    most people say krylon and montana are the best...

krylon rocks...
    paintesrs touch is ok....
    montana is amazing

use wat u want... just some is mor eliquidy or some is low pressure //high pressure man just learn bout ur paint and sayin that it's "manditory" to do anythin is retarded... do what u want always... jsut respect others

peace
    <span style=\'colorrange\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>the world is canvas and we are the artist so go out and fucking paint it...

painting societys ass cause i hate it</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

%25 racecar
    %75 driver

the fuel of champions
    if you think your the shit, your NOT the shit -stash

krylon&#39;s alright for bombing but a lot of its totally watered down

Freddy Fresh 137

payday909...the brand of the paint really doesnt matter...your goal is to make your mark right ? who cares about the brand as long as it&#39;s readable....

why did no one mention rusto? its the shit

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ehobo &#064; Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i no whats going on here he likes dicks </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why does some krylon cans are this watery and some not ? It&#39;s always a guess when I buy some...Sometime it&#39;s just crap, sometime it&#39;s perfect...WTF...how can I be sure that the cans I&#39;m taking are going to be good?

And other stupid question by the way... Where can I find rusto paint?... Are you talking about painter&#39;s touch? I always wondered?

here is my list of favorite spray paint

first; montana
    second: painter&#39;s touch
    third: krylon
    4th: some wal mart crown color vision are great
    5: I often use 1.39&#036; black and white spray paint that i get at Canadian tire...cheep but ok...I&#39;m working there since a couple of weeks and I have to wait for three month :angry: before having my 15% off...
    M i S t X

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

use america&#39;s finest and painters touch

colour vision is very good better than krylon but not as good as montana.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Originally posted by Enygm@Jun 28 2004, 03:06 PM
    And other stupid question by the way... Where can I find rusto paint?... Are you talking about painter&#39;s touch? I always wondered?

i saw a couple cans at home depot the other day. only black white and grey though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

try walmart, some walmarts carry them.
    livin large like a fat bitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

walmart here is wack, They have maybe 5 colors of anything, except in pocket cans, but there Way to expensive

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rustoleum is the best in my book, but flat black kyrlon with a german outlines is dope
    kill em all

its called get whatever type of pain however you get it. some of the worst writers use montana and buy all the little caps and shit. i know some awsome writers who use 2 dollar homedepot paint with stocks that could burn all of you.
    Keep Eating And you can too

it doesnt matter
    ~&#33;

i recently picked up a can of rusto professional, its really nice. its in a bigger can too. it stands out nice. but i mostly just use rosto and sometimes krylon. i cant find any montana in my state and dont wanna order it online.

u better listen to them, caue they know what they&#39;re talking about...

montana,krylon,true colorz and some u can buy at sub-v
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>he</span><span style=\'color:lightblue\'>tac</span><span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>k1</span></span>