Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ink ?

hahahaaha it is
    this guy copy and pasted that from another forum

i bet hes never touched a can
    10 Commandments

Thou shalt not kizzy.
    Thou shalt not commit adultery crazy up in here.
    Thou shizzay not steal.
    Thou S-H-to-tha-izzalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour n' shit.

UK REP MAH NIZZLE

lol..i was gonna say...how can someone NOT hear of ghetto krink?
    aim : jawnMcCain

id like to know what the silver ink in pilot supercolors is. i tagged this electrical box with a one of those little silver pilots 2 years ago, and the tag still looks brand new. meanwhile other paint and ink tags ive put up have been buffed within a week...

pilot makes VERY high quality products, im not suprised at all.

hahah i'm half tempted to go rack a shitload of those little bastards and crack them open for the precious silver juice inside.

those silver tags, i swear to god, they've outlasted pretty much every other marker/ink i've used thus far... not saying that i dont have older tags still up, i do, but obviously they're fading a bit, don't have their original deep black look or shine to them... but the tags from those little 'broad' pilot supercolors, they look like they've been put up just yesterday. hell, i even saw an AMS tag up that looked brand new, and that tag has to be closer to 3 years old.

lol, thats a good idea, but im sure you could make a special order from the company for a large amount of the pilot juice (after your last post i enjoy calling ink juice for now on, lol)....when i first started, years ago, i thought the only way to get ink was to crack open markers lol.....so i did that to about a billion sharpies

then i didnt know what to do with the ink :lol:

but i suggest emailing the company before crackin open those pens because that can be vvery messy

peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say pilot all the way its mad hard 2 buff plus it puts a nice touch 2 the object

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

iv used alot of ink. including garvey which i dont like that much fades and is to easy to buff... iv tagged many dif surfaces and if comes off real easy with no ghost

my favs right now are nero (havent used that in a while) grog (rocking this now its killer got a bunch of after buff pics which they cant even get it off at all) and im also rocking blue corio which is some killer shit too

any 1 know where i can get Corio ink in the U.S.??

Originally posted by silkk@Apr 26 2005, 10:29 PM

my favs right now are nero (havent used that in a while) grog (rocking this now its killer got a bunch of after buff pics which they cant even get it off at all) and im also rocking blue corio which is some killer shit too
    post those grog pics now. and do u live in the UK?? because corio is impossible to find in the US same with grog.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Leather Dye, becuase it&#39;s the best black ink you can find.
    You see a little snotty nosed kid with his dirty sneakers on backwards

sleepin on the corner everytime i got to make a sell,

at times i wonder are we going to hell,
    or does god see we trying to make it as well..

a friend of mine just put me up in one shot sign painters paint mixed w some goo gone perfect for mops and they have mad colors

Originally posted by kyer+Apr 27 2005, 09:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kyer @ Apr 27 2005, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silkk@Apr 26 2005, 10:29 PM

post those grog pics now. and do u live in the UK?? because corio is impossible to find in the US same with grog. [/b][/quote]
    my buddies got the pics on his digi cam phone so im waitin on em. im in canada i got hook ups so i can get em there expensive tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can i just spray spray paint into a mop

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

the pressure will fuck up the mop and probably explode when you open it, try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what do u mean

I Dunno If Im God`s Child Or Im Satans Angel...

Adek...(0_o)...dose46...(o_0)...IBKrew

well your spraying paint into a mop, the fucking pressure that comes from it will get trapped in the mop and explode when you open it........why don&#39;t you go try this shit on your own?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

hello ppl... actually , the ink im usin is based on nero... which really sux alone .
    i added some Broux of walnut + some black powdered pigment and it reinforced it very well. mad stains and really "nero" now

try about 1/5 1/6 broux of walnut for one liter ... dont use nero inferno alone &#33;
    you could also add some alchool if the ink gets to thick be careful not to put too much broux it wouldnt drip anymore =)

nice might try it
    =&#33; Wever &#33;=&#33; Wepes &#33;=&#33; Envious &#33;=&#33; Reso &#33;=&#33; Mixer &#33;= &#33;BTB&#33;=

Where can I find carbon paper? I was browsing around on the internet and I couldn&#39;t find any. Any help is appreciated.

***FOEONERISM*** NOT A NAZI