Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Ink ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Freddy Fresh 137, Jun 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Well, I don't see no thread like this one so why not start one ?
    As an answer to my question, I would have to say that my two best ink are definatly NERO and MARSH. Why ? Because they're mad staining, permanent and drippy ! Even if the HARD 2 BUFF is good too, it can't be my favorite because it's not enuff drippy...(but still good tho !!)

Here are some brand of ink/medium I know, maybe it will remind you of that dope ink you just forgot was your favorite...?

Nero, Marsh, H2B, Flowpen ink, Murder ink/KR, Kiwi/shoepolish, Montana ink, pilot's, Magnum's and fuck it if i forgot some, feel free to post 'em up !

Peace boyz,

and please, don't post bullshit like I always see, that bassicly mean no diss, un-constructive remarks, non-sens and such...anyway

PS: It would be interesting to hear you Flow, just to let us know what you used when you started writing, which ink was used back in the days...you know things I don't so why not share it...no balls lickin', just straight talk.

Chill...

2. ares

ares Elite Member

Fuck buying ink, learn to make your own.

3. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

i love rubbing alcohol and carbon paper

OHHH BABAY

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

bah ink is so cheap neways its worth it... for those like me in apartements and all...

1/2 nero + 1/2 H2B.... hella opaque, stains mad, ghosts, drips

5. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

magnum ink blows hard. fades in like a week

6. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

for ink i like anything thats silver and hard to buff, or anything that is bright/opaque and hard to buff

7. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

nero mix with other ink

8. -Last-

-Last- Elite Member

Good ol' leather dye and a bit of purple flowpen ink mixed.

Or plain Marsh T-Grade does the trick

9. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

fades add character, i use straight up koolaid. get the mad scientist shit and you dont know whats gonna come out of there. fades with wind, water, and gravity tho.

10. HeTaK-cac

HeTaK-cac Senior Member

nero and hard to buff nero permanent and hard 2 buff do drips

11. AsTeK

AsTeK Senior Member

March powa
    nero~red phenole ~chinese ink ~ lack marker otr

12. jurass, i agree with you that Magnum's ain't shit, but i put it there just because i tried it...and right, it blows !

Astek, you really liked chinese ink ?I tried it and didn't liked it cuz it wasn't like, sticking to the surface....on which surface did you use it ? Just to let me know, peace.

13. Oh! and Psykoaz, 1/2 and 1/2 nero-H2B is not a bad idea....tried a lot of mix of inks, but not with these two only...imma have to do it ! [...] even tho i ain't got no Nero left...anyway..

14. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

i actually like the super color inks

15. AXIS

AXIS Senior Member

Hey, where can i pick up some of this ink?

16. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well nero stains so nice but its not very opaque... i mean its decent but if u tag something painted in a light color nero will seep into the paint.... like that cop car i tagged, went back in the morning for flix. my pilot tags where ok but my nero ones where a light grey.... they had seeped inside...

so i mix with H2B wich doesnt stain as well but is hela opaque... i boil them for 3-4 minutes to make sure it really mixes right... dope stuff

17. vancitybomber

vancitybomber Member

Garvey: always leaves a ghost, hard to buff, the best on metal, flows well, works in any mop
    Marsh tgrade: hard to buff, dye type flows well and works in most mops, classic
    Pilot ink: hard to buff, easy to get, the best for pilots, flows well

18. garamba

garamba Member

black textuss with 1/10 corio is best on windows and inferno on other surfaces

19. kyer

kyer Senior Member

any 1 know where to get nero besides bombing science?