Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ink ?

anyone use pilot as the base for their inks by any chance? i just orderd both a black and red pilot refill from ********, looking to do some experiments to find a good recipe. the thing is, i'm imagining each of the refills doesn't contain much ink, considering they were $4 each. i plan on mixing the black with some black Fiebing's leather dye, and the red with some red leather dye, possibly some brake fluid in both.

is anybody out there!?!?

***FOEONERISM*** NOT A NAZI

DAMN YOU ALL

can some1 tell me where i can buy ink
    is it at lkike a normal store such as staples or michaels or is it at a graff site or u gotta make

any 1 know where i can get corio ink in the U.S??

Originally posted by shone@May 4 2005, 08:43 PM
    is it at lkike a normal store such as staples or michaels or is it at a graff site or u gotta make
    ********.com

Originally posted by shone@May 4 2005, 08:43 PM
    isnt 2 threads enough?

What stores sell these inks?

The big containers?
    -----RIP TONY----

Originally posted by silkk@Apr 26 2005, 10:29 PM
    iv used alot of ink. including garvey which i dont like that much fades and is to easy to buff... iv tagged many dif surfaces and if comes off real easy with no ghost

my favs right now are nero (havent used that in a while) grog (rocking this now its killer got a bunch of after buff pics which they cant even get it off at all) and im also rocking blue corio which is some killer shit too
    you must have gotten the fake garvey. where did u buy it from?
    anyway, garvey will not be buffed, its so fucking hard to buff, the only way to get it off is fucking scratch the shit out of it with an exacto knife (which just makes the surface look uglier) or shine a UV light on it for hours
    which brings me to my next point
    garvey fades in the sun
    which is why i like to mix it with other stuff or just use it plain on insides only
    it has a very high amount of gentian violet which is a VERY strong chemical stainer which makes it extremely hard to buff, and when they do buff it, the stain makes it still look like a freshly put up tag
    which is why, garvey is the best ink, ever.

and you are a dumbass.
    no beef intended i was just messing with ya while giving you some information
    anyway you probably got the fake garvey if it buffed easily
    there has been some fake bottles of garvey claimed to be real garvey being sold
    anyway check out your sources cuz garvey is fucking high quality ink

peace
    aim : jawnMcCain

Originally posted by snore@May 1 2005, 09:07 PM
    DAMN YOU ALL
    stfu you suck i told you my fckin reciepe and youre not even able to find carbon paper. get out and search .

im too lazy you dumbfuck. dont take yourself so seriously

Nero+ ~ 2/10th Broux of walnut + some black powdered pigment really rulez on plexiglas will stain the hell out of almost everything includin tilings sometimes.

to snore i admit i was a bit ... agressive cya .

its ok dont worry about it

i use black shoe polish, black sharpie paint ink(as the base),inDia inK,paint thinner, and some other ink that they sell at ben franklins that i cant remember the name oF

this stuff flows like hell as you can see

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love garvery ink lil expensive but u get wut u pay 4 (if u bought it) and second i like gavery ink hahaah my fav ink MADE HARD 2 BUFF AND GOOD STAIN

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

krink krink krink the god father of drips :P

enor oner chop ya heads ".

Originally posted by joker00@May 17 2005, 04:17 PM
    i love garvery ink lil expensive but u get wut u pay 4 (if u bought it) and second i like gavery ink hahaah my fav ink MADE HARD 2 BUFF AND GOOD STAIN
    Garvey is cheaapp compared to other inks usually.

8oz of krink or DED is like &#036;15
    16 oz of garvey is like &#036;19
    Rest In Power Geordie Sutherland, AKA CasrONE

1/18/92 - 6/2/07

We miss you homie

well i hated garvey cus it would fade quick.
    then i was doing some home since with everything i have a micro scope
    well i was board and i decided to look at h2b ink up close and compare it to garvy
    well the diff is garvy has no opaque to it and h2b is super opaque so i called poison controll and asked what the main ingidiant in h2b in was there like why? im like i drunk a lil bit of it. there like well u dont have realy anything to be scared if u only cdonsumed a little bit of im like what is h2b main substance? they said its around 80%carbon...DOI&#33; iwas thinking how to make garvy opaque i started to crush -----COAL into fine powed dust i mixed a fair amount with garvy and BAM&#33;&#33;&#33; it became so opague it stanes like ass and hard as hell to buff

opague garvy to bad it isent that purplish

thats a good idea&#33;
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*