Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Originally posted by MANE@Mar 18 2006, 06:30 PM
    what do u think is better, alien or hardcore from montana, and sry for the otehr post(double), computer is acting weird.. sry guyz
    if you have to ask, then you should just get some krylon or rustoleum your just gonna waste the good paint..

ALL MONTANA

alien and montaana hardcore r both good, and yeh get krylon or rusto if u dont know, ur just gonna waste good paint
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

i tried mtn hardcore once and its pretty good...u can make really small lines but for bombing...should be hard to fill

Hardcores for sure, good paint but i recon they&#39;re the same quality as any other type of montana.
    (Never bothered to use alien)

I usually buy off of Bombing science and for paint i just get krylon from Canadian tire or home depo. But is there any canadian sites that sell paint ? i wouldent mind getting my claws on some alien. or molotow

The only difference is that hcore is high pressure, and alien is low pressure, like the molotow premium...
    alien- low pressure
    molotow premium- low pressure
    hcore- high pressure
    black- high pressure
    gold, low and high pressure
    beyond the pressure, the only diference is the paint quality, like nitro combi from gold, syntethic resin from black, and the cap systems...
    all depend what you want from you can... if characters alien, gold, molotow premium because they are low pressure... if you want some bombing, use hcore, black, platinium... a can with high pressure&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^word.
    i prefer to use hardcore cause i like the high pressure.same for rus-to.high pressure and fast tags.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Originally posted by |Fresh|*@Apr 5 2006, 02:17 PM

molotow premium- low pressure
    Chuck one of those montana gold caps on them and they&#39;re dope for fast fills, it rapes the cans though obviously.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 18 2006, 08:50 PM
    bs sells montana spanish...which for some reaosn is completely out at this moment which forced up the german montanas need making them run out of inventory so german should be back soon but spanish wont be for a while and i dont know why...something about customs...alien is probably better but it has less paint per cna because of the lead in it...

i already made a thread yesterday about montana paints in the tools and tips section and theirs some great info in there...check it out...
    Their factory in Spain had a fire and pretty much just blew up, and they are in the process of making a factor in the states, and rebuilding the one in Spain. And gtgraffitisupply is a big waste, they sell their stuff at high costs.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

Last 7th of June of 2002 the fire destroys the main building of Montana Colors in Barcelona. 6 days after the fire, Montana Colors stars to organize the production in a new industrial building. Now, this is history and we work with absolute normality and more motivated.

man the factory burn in 2002... lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by |Fresh|*@Apr 6 2006, 06:02 PM
    Last 7th of June of 2002 the fire destroys the main building of Montana Colors in Barcelona. 6 days after the fire, Montana Colors stars to organize the production in a new industrial building. Now, this is history and we work with absolute normality and more motivated.

man the factory burn in 2002... lol
    Ahah word word, I rember reading about that some where but didnt know the time ahahah. Thanks, but they are building a factor in the States.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

i live in Europe, in Portugal, that is side by side with spain... so i dont have any problems to get, montana spain, or montana germany, or molotow...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lucky you
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

I have no fucking Idea why but every can on hardcore i use runs out straight away, alien is nice, lasts longer and u can fit more of em in ya bag

last longer because is low pressure...

I just ordered up some hardcore. It&#39;s coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
    And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I&#39;m gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don&#39;t have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
    Low pressure valve is like a dimmer switch for a light bulb.
    high pressure valve is more like an on/off switch.
    It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Don&#39;t believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

If the Alien cans are low pressure why does it seem like the paint comes out in a harder stream? -Low pressure does not mean the can has a lesser amount of gas in it. The valve is low pressure and takes less pressure to depress the nozzle. The valve is sensitive, go easy on it and you can control the amount of paint that comes out much more accurately than a high pressure can.

So fucking get it right already .
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

Very true. That becomes apparant to anyone that has used MTN cans.

Damn Dens, you know your shit.

Originally posted by BRAINE+Mar 22 2006, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRAINE @ Mar 22 2006, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MicoDOK@Mar 22 2006, 01:33 PM
    liquidcrack.net.... For fuck&#39;s sake liquid crack my friend..
    when i ordered from lcp they never sent me anything, and i heard of at least two other people that this happened to.
    i used a money order, and after two months of not recieving, i emailed them like 5 or so times and no answer. [/b][/quote]
    yea i ordered from LC and i got my package then i tried to order another package later and they never sent anything and wouldnt answer my emails. fuckin bitches
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood