Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

i like aliens colors better. and their small size means you can carry more, but theyre too damn expensive

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 8 2006, 03:12 AM
    I just ordered up some hardcore. It's coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
    And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I'm gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don't have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
    Low pressure valve is like a dimmer switch for a light bulb.
    high pressure valve is more like an on/off switch.
    It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can!!!!!!
    Don't believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

If the Alien cans are low pressure why does it seem like the paint comes out in a harder stream? -Low pressure does not mean the can has a lesser amount of gas in it. The valve is low pressure and takes less pressure to depress the nozzle. The valve is sensitive, go easy on it and you can control the amount of paint that comes out much more accurately than a high pressure can.

So fucking get it right already .
    YES! ive spoken about this. and this isnt like, seriously my theory, but i think that theres a conspiracy to get rid of MTN colors and make MTN Cans the primary can distributor. Its the nazis man, the guys at montana german, nazis. There trying to get rid of the kind and noble spainards who were THE FIRST montana. There biting in a illeagal way. And im just not down with that.
    Ill use either paint, because im down forwhatever when it comes to getting my name up. But during that shortage i chose to support Belton, rather the supporting MTN german. Which i was more then pleased with in the long run.
    But now montana is back at bombing science, and everyone can stock up on black red and chrome.
    But seriously. mtn spanish man all the fucking way.

^where i get my skeet on^

the only thing that is making this problem is the same name... nothing more... theyr diferent companys, and i like both, montana spanish, and german... and mototow to... all they are european companys... and all with lots of quality!

Originally posted by settybomb@Apr 11 2006, 10:58 AM
    But during that shortage i chose to support Belton, rather the supporting MTN german. Which i was more then pleased with in the long run.
    me too. Yeah, I was reading that German montana found out that Spanish MTN didn't have a copyright on the name "Montana", so they stole the name, then copyrighted it and that's why Spanish Montana uses the MTN logo now. That, and to avoid confusion on which brand is which. German Montana is good paint, but even most of the colors in the "Black" line are bitten from spanish MTN. They even cite the item #'s of MTN next to the German item #, so you can color match. So now that it's available again, I'd rather go with the Original, or Belton, of course. My Monaco Blue, Intense Red, and Light Blue cans come tomorrow. OH YEAH!
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

alien all thae way, pressure control and coverage second to none. you cant fuck with the color pallet either.

yea i prefer aliens, they got sickk colours

<span style=\'color:red\'>(&#092;__/)</span>
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span>signature to help him gain world domination

alrite all ... alien and hardcore ... aliens are low pressue and are for detail and 3d , there also good for characters , hardcore are high pressure , good for all around graff , e.g fill ins with pink fats , outlines with skinnys , taggin with watever you want and bombing cause of the fast high pressure so if you want paint for taggin or baombin go with the hardcore , for details, 3d and small things go for alien .. personally hardcore work for msot things but its good to have alien to make your peices stand out and look that little bit better .. peace all
    BASQ &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; KSK ~ &#33;

Any writers in dublin eire give us a shout &#33;

Alien Paint. Believe it or not, they usually last longer than Hardcore cans if you take advantage of the low-pressure valve.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I would have to say hardcore. But alien is good too. Ive only used alien a few times.
    what

Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 8 2006, 03:12 AM
    I just ordered up some hardcore. It&#39;s coming on the 13th. Anybody else find it a little fishy that the german Montana is trying to get rid of their spanish competition through legal issues and what-not, and poof all of the sudden the spanish factory blows up....... Hmmm...
    And I swear if I hear one more person talk about low and high pressure, I&#39;m gonna blow up Canada. Spray cans all have the same amount of pressure in them, as long as they are the same size can. It is the valve system that is either low or high pressure. This just means if a can is low pressure (meaning it has a low pressure valve) that you don&#39;t have to press as hard for the paint to flow, and you can adjust how much paint comes out by how far down you press the cap. If a can is high pressure(valve) then pretty much the same amount of paint comes out every time. Think of it like this:
    Low pressure valve is like a dimmer switch for a light bulb.
    high pressure valve is more like an on/off switch.
    It has nothing to do with pressure levels within the fucking can&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Don&#39;t believe me? This is copied directly from the spanish montana website:

If the Alien cans are low pressure why does it seem like the paint comes out in a harder stream? -Low pressure does not mean the can has a lesser amount of gas in it. The valve is low pressure and takes less pressure to depress the nozzle. The valve is sensitive, go easy on it and you can control the amount of paint that comes out much more accurately than a high pressure can.

So fucking get it right already .
    since you are so smart... why a fuck someone in montana spanish answer to my mail, and sayd to me that the difference between the high pressure and low pressure was the pressure in the can, and the valve system? so shut up...

dens_one sry i gotta go with fresh ... no disrespect or nottin ....
    BASQ &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; KSK ~ &#33;

Any writers in dublin eire give us a shout &#33;

The amount of pressure in a can has to be at a certain level, or else you would run out of aerosol before you ran out of paint. So to say that a can has a lower pressure inside it is ridiculous. The pressure in an Alien can IS different than a normal size can, because of the size, but like I said, if you fags don&#39;t believe me, read this. Just like I said above, stated directly on the MTN site...
    http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.5/c...4/it.I/id.9/.f
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hardcore has bigger cans but alian got mo colors...

i still go wit hardcore all the way

^^ WRONG&#33;
    Hardcore=114 colors
    Alien=75 colors
    --ILL EAGLE

Originally posted by Dens_One@Apr 14 2006, 11:16 PM
    The amount of pressure in a can has to be at a certain level, or else you would run out of aerosol before you ran out of paint. So to say that a can has a lower pressure inside it is ridiculous. The pressure in an Alien can IS different than a normal size can, because of the size, but like I said, if you fags don&#39;t believe me, read this. Just like I said above, stated directly on the MTN site...
    http://www.mtncolors.com/s.nl/sc.5/c...4/it.I/id.9/.f
    according to the site its because of the valve not the size.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well..if monty did large alien cans at the same prics of hardcore, i&#39;d blatently be usin them more, but personaly i find its best to use both wenever posible.

hardcore owns alien
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

alein is low pressher but has cool colors it depends on what ur painting like aline is good for like charters and 3d an montana is good for bigg stuff iv used both and u do get alot out of thoes little alien cans
    if u want an audance-start a fight
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

BALTOMORE/MD WRITERS PM ME

i can;t really do characters and shit so alein i don&#39;t really seem i really need the shit hardcore is awsome i mean id rather spend 1.50&#036; more on hardcore and get twice as much

I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT