Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Sketch Battle: VITAL 3

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by ChadWarden, Feb 4, 2013.

Share This Page

?

The Annucitation

Poll closed Feb 24, 2013.
  1. M.Patterson

20.5%
  2. arose1

18.2%
  3. thatslyfox

40.9%
  4. knowme

20.5%
  1. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

2. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

3. Dreams_31:6

Dreams_31:6 Senior Member

tough choice....they are all great entries.
    M.Patterson gmv

4. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

Slyfoxs is incredible but i went with knowme cause i find the style more innovative, dooope entries by all

5. posher

posher Senior Member

I think sly fox, but that was tough to choose..... Lots of amazing entry's going on this week! Cheers boys!

6. Kozey

Kozey Member

Arose.One, dope colours and pretty easy to read too. The rest is really dope too though.

7. Mathew Patterson

Mathew Patterson Senior Member

I personally like Arose's the most yah it still has room to improve but it's the piece I could see on a wall over every other piece. None the less good shit!

8. posher

posher Senior Member

Yeah I'm looking at these again now that I'm at home and I'm really really liking aroes entry, that shit is crazyness

9. sycophant

sycophant Senior Member

indeed these are excellent entries, the color and gradients on thatslyfox is impeccable i like the pastel type color arose used and i really like mr pattersons style...but thatslyfox killed it literally he put his heart into it

10. knowme

knowme Senior Member

gotta love being stacked up against 3 full colour burners when i did my entry with a 4-clicky pen hahaha.

arose on letters, m pats on overall.

11. posher

posher Senior Member

Haha true true! I'm scared for next week haha sooo many sick entry's and writers getting in on this, makes me smile :)

12. Kozey

Kozey Member

knowme that's a dope style, I'm new here so I haven't seen any of your other entries, but I'd definitely try to play with that outline style if I was you.

13. knowme

knowme Senior Member

it's something i play around with every so often (i think since around 2007) but have never taken seriously because i'm still figuring out a nice way to paint it. i'll get there eventually haha.

14. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

lol @thatslyfox. voting for yourself. shame.
    also... can't really see your letters, and that big white gap between the "t" (i think) and the heart (a?") is catching my eye more than the piece, just saying.
    good concept though, 3a. :p
    @mp: love the style, somewhere between a bomb and piece. good flow going, curious as to what you use to get the watercolor effect on the flame too?

15. thatslyfox

thatslyfox New Member

The A is made by the veins. I put color to the back after i sent the picture in cause i thought thr same thing