Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Silencers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Who has suggestions for can silencer ideas? Im tired of putting a magnet under my can, any better ideas?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

TOOLS AND TIPS

!!!!
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

put socks and shirts in between the cans.

i use two old tee shirts and they rock hard at silencing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck...silencers?? you aint shootin *****s..do your shit quick and be smart about it. Quit tryin to buy shit to make graffiti easier thats some bitch made shit
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

Taking a shit in your bag works well. The shit usually will form a shell around it, muffling the sound. Or you could use shirts.

Originally posted by M0De7@Jun 29 2004, 08:52 PM
    Taking a shit in your bag works well. The shit usually will form a shell around it, muffling the sound. Or you could use shirts.
    Although i recomend the shit idea.

Im 50Cent.

its all about the old tube socks
    Keep Eating And you can too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

First off, Tools and Tips.

Second, put the lid on the bottom of your can.

Last, and deffintly not least, CLOSE.

you do all this for nothing cause you can walk on the street whit spray cans in the hands and police cant arest you or do something ... cause having paing its legal but they can only spot you ... they will look at you but they cant do shit ...

so if you wall and we hear can loud no one can do shit till you use your cans , and still if cops dont cautch you on the act they must have prove you did it like paint on the hand and other stuff...

whatch out ... and have good luck whit your tag ...

peace ---> Smoke bt crew ( old atc member )
    : Smoke :

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that would be if your over 18. i still have 4 years until i can pull that one off
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind. -Dr. Suess</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GEKE@Jun 29 2004, 07:52 PM
    Who has suggestions for can silencer ideas? Im tired of putting a magnet under my can, any better ideas?
    your a fucking idiot
    u havent tried it b4 cuz a magnet doesnt fucking atract a glass ball
    and who the fuck cares about can noise
    liar

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

I don&#39;t silence my cans, but i have heard of peeps using socks to keep the noise on the down low.

they have silencers.. i saw some at sinos store.. some sort of magnit covering that you can put on the bottom of the can.. anyway.. that shit was like 9&#036;.. and well its basicly for wack jacks. if your down to hit a hot enough spot.. that you think you need a silencer for a can.. then your not ready to hit it

Originally posted by SALVO@Jun 29 2004, 08:03 PM
    what the fuck...silencers?? you aint shootin *****s..do your shit quick and be smart about it. Quit tryin to buy shit to make graffiti easier thats some bitch made shit
    or shooting white people for that matter

and peeps cant do shit til you use your paint, but you&#39;ll draw a lot of attention if they hear you shakin them.

and some cans have metal balls. montana makes a magnetic can silencer but im dont know how the hell it works cuz im pretty sure the mixing balls are glass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

up untill now, no one has been silencing their cans....why do we need em now? fuck that shit, have momy buy you a set of crayola to go along with it.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i silence my cans... i try not to bother my mom to much while i leave the house.

and when youre climbing unto a rooftop the last thing u want is your cans attracting attention from the guy right inside or some1 walking below.

youre not in the act of painting but you ARE in the act of tresspassing.

i put them up right in my pakc and sometimes put a shirt to hold them up. if i have enuff cans they hold themselves... or i put a 2l with some water for drinking so its rather big and hold that all together... if i have under 3 cans i just put em in the small pocket so they will hold upright also.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

same as mine psy
    ? 514-~-_@S-Tek_-~-MtL ¿
    Ya Tu Un Party Dans Ta Bouche???
    Parceque On Dirait Que Tlm i Vien De DanS

your a pussy if you think someone will stop you because they hear a can rattle&#33;&#33;&#33;
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

err no...

some ppl might draw some heat on you...

but i mean it depends where youre bombing...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>