Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

has anyone used garden markers...i just bought one 2day, theyre pretty chill for semi rough shit like dumpsters and smooth wood, but they suck on glass..has anyone else used these???

I used it but honnestly i didn't do glass so i can't tell you !

sorry

Originally posted by GRIMS one@Jul 1 2004, 05:27 AM
    has anyone used garden markers...i just bought one 2day, theyre pretty chill for semi rough shit like dumpsters and smooth wood, but they suck on glass..has anyone else used these???
    i love those markers. they write good on almost everything
    you mean the marvy gardencraft ones?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shake it more
    anything buff easy on glass
    especially paint markers come off like nothing with a scraper

edit, i ment to say water based or acryic paint markers come off easy

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

use paint !!!! but i use speedball pinters when doin' dumpsters , also montana mrkers werk great , but i like paint the best . its just better .
    Mr. Bill

use paint !!!! but i use speedball painters when doin' dumpsters , also montana mrkers werk great , but i like paint the best . its just better . ah ah ,
    Mr. Bill

double posts are the new fad
    Keep Eating And you can too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its catching on in australia too

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

what the hell is a garden marker!?!? screw what ever it is. all you need is a pilot jumbo filled with some custom ink and a paint marker (or aerosol) like the one on the online shop.
    coes DDO

Originally posted by draino@Jul 1 2004, 06:42 PM
    what the hell is a garden marker!?!? screw what ever it is. all you need is a pilot jumbo filled with some custom ink and a paint marker (or aerosol) like the one on the online shop.
    if you dont know what the hell it is...then why even make a comment????

garden markers work. they are cheap (and free) and when your done them you dont feel bad. cuz they were free..not like OTR and Montana markers.. those arent free... but the paint in most garden markers wont wash off in the rain. face it, permanent shit gets buffed too. if somebody wants something buffed bad enuf they will do it. I LOVE RANTING
    I want neverending spray paint, pink. They would be all like "if we paint everything pink, then he cant use it anymore..." And my goal would be completed!

double posts are gay.

double posts are gay.

i use postermans........on everything......thats all i have to say

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>close u fool damn always hating on a ***** thats havin things huh ? that is all the u lil bitches do fucken bitches
    - meaz1
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Where were you the day hip hop died?......

i have a gold garden craft, but the paint in it seems like it will wash off like nothin...but idk, i could be wrong
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>

Yeah i would definatly recomend these markers...I like the skinny ones

I assume you&#39;re talking about these...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got the big silver one...it looks really nice on a dark surface... and i dont really trip about my markers n shit bein washed off..because everything gets removed

never get a gold garden craft, it turns shit brown........and i want a silver 1 silver markers are awesome, i have a silver deco and im in love with it :P :wub: :lol:

peace h34r:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>MY PENIS IS ONE INCH&#33;</span></span></span>