Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meanstreaks

Ok, last week I racked myself a meanstreak, and have been TRYING to use it for a while. I give up. What the fuck is with these things? It's like tagging with a retarded gluestick crayon. It's impossible to get a coherent line out of it. What the fuck?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGO31)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>trs has a lot of flavor for me just seem&#39;s so fucking tasty.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karma)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^Word, RollTRS...Your stuff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

use it as a angle

I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT I LOVE MYSFT

lmao
    Representing the Sin Crew....Style in Numbers
    Chicago illinois

Excuse me, I can see nipples.

Please remove that sig, it offends me.
    You tell me that nothing matters.
    You&#39;re just fuckin&#39; scared&#33;
    You tell me that I&#39;m better.
    You just hate yourself&#33;
    You tell me that you like her.
    You just wish you did&#33;
    You tell me that I make no difference.
    At least I&#39;m fuckin&#39; trying&#33;

What the fuck&#39;ve you done?&#33;
    - &quot;In My Eyes&quot; Minor Threat

^haha

please do remove that sig, i dont see "enough" nipple, to get off

yeah i wanted to reply to this thread but them girls distracted me...heres the conclusion girls + graff = YES PLS&#33;

ur not worthy of a meanstreak
    at any given time he come in with the drop knee
    and make yall think yall mix yall ghetto krink too sloppy

-contents under pressure, styles only get fresher,
    we do BIG things with BIG letters.

<_< i dont like meanstreaks, i prefer just plain old paint
    markers. :P

i just really wanna be that kid in the other 100 streak threads that asks..."what is a meanstreak....is it like a kiwi mop?"...ya know...just to get everyone all riled up about me being retarded....i would actually like to know a shop that sells markals that isn&#39;t on the internet
    My mom read Harold and the Purple Crayon to me when I was younger....this is my interpretation...

Toronto has bomb shelter and numb

headin over there in 20 minutes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meanstreaks are nice as hell. their highly permanent and they work on wet surfaces.

I&#39;ve tried using it at an angle, it wears down too fast, and it still comes off in chunks, no matter how hard or soft I press. I&#39;ll just stick to my mops and my beloved OTR.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGO31)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>trs has a lot of flavor for me just seem&#39;s so fucking tasty.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karma)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^Word, RollTRS...Your stuff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you cant use a meanstreak

then you doint need to be using one.
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

i love mean streaks i can get em for a dolla but i just rack em and if u try to mark up concrete like asphalt the fuckin nib rips and gets shitty
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mean streakers dont have nibs

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think I can legally be jailed for viewing that pic, underage snatch and all.....anyway. Man meanstreaks are the shit, I can hit shit underwater, and I have... and if are gee enough you can split one down the middle, and get a duel color hit. peace out hasbro. :lol:
    [FONT=Optima][SIZE=14][COLOR=orange]WMD 2M Represent&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by FWBMeth@Mar 24 2006, 06:21 PM
    i love mean streaks i can get em for a dolla but i just rack em and if u try to mark up concrete like asphalt the fuckin nib rips and gets shitty
    Really? Nibs are fucking crazy on meanstreaks, huh? I think you got confussed my man. Between mops, markers and streaks, streaks are over-all better. Try not press down so hard. If you want an ill meanstreak, buy a Sakura meanstreak. Believe me, i can&#39;t stress it enough, Sakura makes some good products.

what kinds of stores sell them
    Any artist in Arlington, Georgetown, Fairfax, any were around there PM me