Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

another one of mine
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

i saw a past, that it was bushs face in a toilet paper roll, and it said under it, whipe out bush, hahaha.

i have a bunch of down with bush pastes
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

Originally posted by Remo@Mar 25 2006, 10:50 AM
    This is my guide to creating a wall type art that will look like this in the end...

First step is to go to this site...
    http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Once there click the Rasterbate Your Image button-

Next, make sure the upload from your computer button is pushed in- (you can do a link if you want to, but this is easier for some people to just upload a pic)

Click the browse button here and choose the file you will be uploading (has to be under 1 megabyte)

After you have uploaded (which may take a couple minutes depending on how good/shitty your internet is), play around with cropping until you’re happy. Then click the Size button in the top left-

This is the step where you choose how many pieces of paper you’re picture will take up. I chose about 30 because I have a laser printer with a huge amount of ink.

This step is where you choose the printing out settings. I would recommend you leave them the same (although if you want the image to be more clear, change the dot size to 7mm instead of 10 or vice versa). When done click the Rasterbate button.

You will then get a screen where it gives a loading bar. When done just download the pdf it gives you and print.

And thats how you do it

have fun guys
    The one with the dog aka the first picture that shit is taped up there no wheat pasted

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MacDreRIP11104@Mar 26 2006, 12:39 PM

The one with the dog aka the first picture that shit is taped up there no wheat pasted
    thats an example, i think
    if he wanted to paste it up, he would probly attach those to larger pieces of paper or posterboard so he doesnt have to put up 40 separate pages and then go put it up with wheatpaste.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by bla&#33;@Mar 25 2006, 10:33 PM
    My pastes.

you look liek a lil baby...haha...and why you do london police shit you obviously arnt in the london police
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

[QUOTE]YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS. The london police has an all arround the world project, and they want to any street artist, if they want, they can do LP pasts, or sickers or w.e. So dont call me a biter jsut yet. I dont bite. Well not now, ofcoutrse i had to when i started for like a month buy not anymore.

then why the fuck did you put your name on it??????

[quote]Originally posted by ENIGMA@Mar 26 2006, 02:17 PM
    YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS. The london police has an all arround the world project, and they want to any street artist, if they want, they can do LP pasts, or sickers or w.e. So dont call me a biter jsut yet. I dont bite. Well not now, ofcoutrse i had to when i started for like a month buy not anymore.

then why the fuck did you put your name on it??????
    Yea thats what i was wondering

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats ridiculous. thats like making a wheatpaste of andre the giant and putting your own name on it.
    SUP

yeh but london police r so out there now, they have snowboards with that design on it its crazy
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

those with my name on them i didnt paste them i actualy did past any of them, ahaha i tried it but that shit wouldnt stick i said fuck it haha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats why u go to lowes and ask for the powdered wheat paste.then u get a janitors broon,put paste on the surface of the wall,stick the poster to the wall,then paste a layer over the poster hard to avoid bubbles.And yes,the paste is clear.
    dino kill

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats a cool website but i the your still posting up like 13 little pics to make a big one thats a lot of time standing on a corner posting pics up getting them arranged right.
    I meditate every morning, i stop after 15 seconds.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes i used sticky tape. AS A EXAMPLE, cause i couldnt be fucked to weatpaste in my house. n e ways
    destroy Dubai

i think weat pasting is pointless

Originally posted by CL3ver1@Mar 26 2006, 12:01 AM
    someone should shoot you in the fucking face for takin Lp&#39;s image fuckin cock jock.
    amen. bla. and you call ppl toys. that some toy shit right there.

QUOTE (gnarlatron3030 @ Mar 5 2006, 03:56 AM)
    you sound like a big idiot face

paint magic, wheat pasting is almost like stickers, so are stickers pointless?
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

yah pasting is sick shit when u know how to pull off big shit.. aka OBEY&#33;&#33;&#33;
    yah so i got a pic to blow up and imm alll set just need to know if its possible to mix some paste at home.. i searched WHEAT PASTE and found this forum so i thought id ask if anyone knows some good recipies.
    thanks
    {*CRASH*}

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

search again there must be 5+ threads on wheatpastin and i remeber one of them had a recipie in it.

heres wat i remember from the recipie:
    white flour
    water
    and you boil it i think, but i have no idea wat the praportions are

just search again

yah just made some paste from 6 TBSP of white flour and 2 cups of water.. boil it and then add 1 TBSP sugar...
    turned out great. so i tried it by giving my room some class and whiped up a BIG ASS OBEY poster... Faireys the man even though his names kinda gay... shepard Fairey... well no diss to him just wanted that shit on my door.. so i got a 3x4 page OBEY that turned out sick with a squeege and ALOT of patience and LOTS of paper towels
    _Andre Has A Posse_
    {*CRASH*}