Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 303

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default

    Hey I've never really been one to cross out tags etc. but I've been noticing it alot around my area...I'm just wondering what is considered "apporopriate" when it comes to shit like that.

  2. #2

    Default

    today i found my tag was crossed out with "fuck Meth" so i took a can or krylon and put that profanity in its place, so yes it is appropriate if ur the the to be crossing the tag out
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coastin'
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    In graffiti much like as in life everyone is differnt...There are the 15 year old toys who think its cool to just go over anyone or anything for no reason...Then you have other writers who are up and hate seeing others having spots they would like....And then there are some who are just like fuck you man this is graffiti and do it for no reason....So the way I see it is fuck it dont be a fag and just randomly go over pepole...If someone goes over you the way I work is one time is enough for all there spots to be dissed properly if you fuck with my spot even if it is once.



  4. #4

    Default

    it matters if its good and ur putting something better up

    (THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

  5. #5

    Default

    if u have beef with them or if they have done somthin to u
    then its on
    cross out all the the stuff u see if u want i dont care
    but then u will have a lot of ppl hatin on your shit
    its up to u man
    but always hold your own

  6. #6

    Default

    what do you do if it&#39;s some punk who hates graffiti. cuz someone crossed my tag out with an X and wrote taggers suck. shuld i just write sumthin like fuck haters back to that guy. i dunno who he is, he don&#39;t know me personally i don&#39;t even really care that he did this, just like what are you supposed to do?
    Peace, Unity, Love, and Havin fun!-Afrika Bambaataa
    Every day in life is a gift, that's why we call it the present.
    uNiVeRsAL zuLu nATioN

  7. #7

    Default

    fuck that it doesnt even matter wiether u write something back .... he s probably not gonna notice but peple who ross should be killed i think its the worst feeling seing ur shit crossed out .....but the thing about it is u cant cross him bak or itll turn into a vicious circle ..... fuck crossers.
    either run with us, or run into us.
    o.
    r.
    c.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    269
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    people always write crap over my shit

    it gets very smelly with all that crap and shit
    Florida Bomber.
    Yes i have been bombing in a baithing suit


    "Yo, I was doing a two can fill in on Percy, and Sir Topham Hatt came out and was like "Sir, your graffiti is making me very cross" and I was like "FUCK YO TRAIN BITCHASS HOE!"

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Dante Spitaliere@Mar 28 2006, 07:35 PM
    In graffiti much like as in life everyone is differnt...There are the 15 year old toys who think its cool to just go over anyone or anything for no reason...Then you have other writers who are up and hate seeing others having spots they would like....And then there are some who are just like fuck you man this is graffiti and do it for no reason....So the way I see it is fuck it dont be a fag and just randomly go over pepole...If someone goes over you the way I work is one time is enough for all there spots to be dissed properly if you fuck with my spot even if it is once.
    Age actually doesnt matter to much. Im 15 and i know all about respect, and my skillz arent toy either. So...

    Its just about a person&#39;s maturity, or knowledge about graff, Or care for thing.

    Some people just dont give a shit and do it for fun, Then there are kids that are like 12 and dont know what graffiti really is except for writing on walls.. so they just line things for fun also.. and some just dont have knowledge about graff..





    This parts for the thread&#092;/

    Only line someone if they line you. Show respect to everyone, Unless they disrespect you. Thats how all people should play life. But most dont. And thats why fights and wars and shit happen. People disrespectin.

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by umop 3pisdn@Mar 28 2006, 08:50 PM
    people always write crap over my shit

    it gets very smelly with all that crap and shit
    On that note, Ive actually seen tags that were litterally done with poo.. It smelled quite bad. haha

  11. #11

    Default

    lawl SO I TOOK MY CAN OF KRYLON AND WAS LIKE IM SO 1337 AND RAN CUZ A JOGGER WAS LOOKING AT ME WEIRD.

  12. #12

    Default

    I dont tag over peoples stuff and im 15...
    its lame..
    Representing the Sin Crew....Style in Numbers
    Chicago illinois

  13. #13

    Default

    Gotta be careful who your Lining/ going over too.

    Actual Gangs usually have 13 after their Name or Crew name and if you line them, they will find out who you are, and they WILL beat your ass. Know which crews are which in your area, and still, be respectful, they probably are better than you.

    unless it&#39;s a god damn toy who wrties like he does on paper for school, then YOU beat HIS ass.

    I know a friend who did this, one day after school in the parking lot i watched his ass get knocked the fuck out by 3 guys with Chains on their Fists. no one did shit, except the nurse who happened by.

    All happened in front of pretty juch the entire high school too.

    Just watch who you get.
    FORESEEN

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by SeKs@Mar 28 2006, 10:03 PM
    Gotta be careful who your Lining/ going over too.

    Actual Gangs usually have 13 after their Name or Crew name and if you line them, they will find out who you are, and they WILL beat your ass. Know which crews are which in your area, and still, be respectful, they probably are better than you.

    unless it&#39;s a god damn toy who wrties like he does on paper for school, then YOU beat HIS ass.

    I know a friend who did this, one day after school in the parking lot i watched his ass get knocked the fuck out by 3 guys with Chains on their Fists. no one did shit, except the nurse who happened by.

    All happened in front of pretty juch the entire high school too.

    Just watch who you get.
    SURRENOS, YEAH, U CAN GET DEALT WITH JUST WALKING IN A GANGS HOOD.

  15. #15

    Default

    i go over peoel alot, i dont ever cross shit cause thats just asking for beef and wars nad im a passafist,but i go over shit lal the time cause there aint no space left i gota put it somewhere and most of the shit i go over aint to soft on the eyes if you get my dig so it dont matter anyways...
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

  16. #16

    Default

    shit i wish i lived in a city where there was a problem with space to write on. not many people paint here, plenty of canal space. each writer get his own canal. :lol:
    Peace, Unity, Love, and Havin fun!-Afrika Bambaataa
    Every day in life is a gift, that's why we call it the present.
    uNiVeRsAL zuLu nATioN

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    160
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i only go over shit if its ugly and in my area

  18. #18

    Default

    kk well around my area i hardly ever cross out peoples shit except

    for k.c and dey r the shittest fukin toys u will ever c and dey have been tryin to take over my area so they cross out my shit now i just get fukin pissed wen some lil toy takes 1 of my best spots.

    so if i see dem now i cross it out

    but show some respect to those fellow bombers unless they fuk with u dnt fuk with them

    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>check my sig and join the battle yo...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ACRO &#064; Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> if there is a battle forum shouldnt there be a hook up center where you can call people out and then go to the battle forum... cuz the battle forum is a messs... or is it just me? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    S.T.F.U.T.
    Shut The Fuck Up Toy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Bunny is a cunt created by other cunts
    (&quot_(&quot on pokemon websites by nerds with nothing else to do

  19. #19

    Default

    It all depends on what your answer is gonna be, either say fuck it and keep painting, or strike back. Usually its just some fuck that feels like doing cuz his ego is coming out his ass.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    1,283
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    if someone painted over my shit, id probably like find em an spray paint their face like green or sumthing and kick em in the nuts.......

    GREENAPPLE

    I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top