• SPA

9 52.94%
  • DECK

8 47.06%

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

null
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

your both better then everyone on the forum.. is that what you want to hear?

hah ai dunno

spa for his banging....balloon animal

wow i almost couldn't post anything... all i have to say is... LEARN TO FUCKING DRAWWWW!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!
    i suck at drawing.. but im not that but.... isnt the 1st one a poke'mon??
    whatever... good luck to both of u....a LOT of luck
    {*CRASH*}

is this supposed to be a joke...?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Look up Grace Commission Report on google. They discovered that not one nickle collected in income taxes goes to fund &quot;ANY&quot; government services. &quot;ALL&quot; income tax collected goes to pay interest on the debt &quot;ONLY&quot;. So &quot;WHY&quot; do we need an income tax????? All government services, are already paid for by excise taxes, Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, oil and gas, tires, etc. THEY DON&#39;T NEED OUR TAX MONEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They only need our money as a way to control us. Another thing, &quot;Why&quot; should we be paying interest to the Federal Reserve Bank when they are the ones printing our money, &quot;OUR MONEY&quot;, I think we should &quot;Cancel&quot; the Federal Reserve Act and print our own money, interest free, just as our founding fathers setup in the first place. John F. Kennedy tried to re-establish that principal with Exective Order 11110, a few months later he was dead. The United States dollars that he had printed were all recalled and destroyed by &quot;LBJ&quot;. They don&#39;t need our money, they only want &quot;CONTROL&quot;. If you won&#39;t submit to there control, they send there friends from the IRS to harrass you back in line. If that doesn&#39;t work they file bogus charges against you and with the help of immoral judges and stacked and uninformed juries they will put you in jail, even when there is no law that you have broken. &quot;SHOW ME THE LAW&quot;, they won&#39;t, as Aaron has pointed out in his film, &quot;THERE IS NO LAW TO PAY AN INCOME TAX ON YOUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN INCOME TAX ON OUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR US TO BE PAYING INTEREST TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE, ON OUR OWN MONEY&quot;. I think I&#39;ve said enough, I hope you understand the fraud that has taken place, &quot;UNBELIEVABLE&quot;.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> -Jim K

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

WOW
    NULL
    DIE

GREENAPPLE

I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

haha, it was just a simple (EXTREMELY SIMPLE) character

Your Level

stay there

wouldnt drink it any other way.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahahahaha^^toys man, gotta love em

GREENAPPLE

I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

....im sorry to judge you toys but.......i didnt even vote.....at least there is a toy thats the same rank as me&#33;&#33;&#33;

sik even these toys are better than u...............JUST KIDDIN u my boy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) BUNNY&#33;
    (&quot_(&quot

watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obGkEFn2Ys&search=graffiti

deck ... what the fuck were you smoking when you came up with that crap??? i mean for starters, his finger nails are on the wrong side of his fuckin fingers&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; holy shit ..... hope you didnt think that was good ...

null
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cess&#33; @ Apr 5 2006 &#064; 01:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the time you spent on it doesnt necesarily reflect the skill it shows...
    that drawing wud look like shit whether you spent 20 seconds on it or 45 minutes.. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

man....... im embarassed for u

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

please dont ever do karaks.... its embarrassing
    OPiuM.. jus like addicted