Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

smoke drink run from police b an e shoplifting fighting sell uno tha usuall fun shit they call illegal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

was pushin bud for a while shit got heated, lots of car hopping, copping buds, contributing to the delinquency of minors

I only read up to page 19 but anyone hating on skaters obviously sees all skateboarders as hot topic wearing mall grabbing faggots,

not the ones who are out all night lights and generator, 2 filmers and a photog cuz they have legit video deadlines or ad deadlines

and when uve had a dozen d's swarm you for skateboarding and you goto jail for skateboarding I find it is illegal, but dotn get it twisted there are the faggots that ruin shit ( slipknot listening girl pants wearing queers) and much like writers to toys, we vamp em, fuck em up and send em back on metro rail or tri rail crying

don't hate before you know specifics cuz there are still real skaters out there

I only know all this shit cuz I'm actually in the industry

if your gonna talk shit we should be hating on those free running faggots, jumping off shit for some thrill like a total moron, should go play frogger on i95 if you want a thrill while walking

ps how can you guys hate when I'm sure atleast half of you have owned a pair of nike SB's (blazers classics dunks) idk if you noticed but the sb stands for skateboarding

talk about mainstream culture biting skaters, fucking lil wayne mr autotune himself rocks supra footwear, a skate company, lupe fiasco, a fucking rollerblader, made a song about skateboards (kick, push)

like I said I hate the posers and queers as much as the next non skater, I hate the bad rep bam has ptu on skateboarding, but I don't cry about it I do my thing
    /rant

back to illegal shit
    Last edited by cemo954; 06-10-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    in no way do I condone graffiti or illegal vandalization of others property, I only document it

we ride together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mr anger cemo. free running is a pretty raw sport. im not part of it but its just another way to exercise so theres no reason to hate on them. and although alot of people wear sb nikes that has nothing to do with liking skateboarders or skateboarding. i have plenty pair but im not into that. some people wear jordans but dont like basketball. shoes are about fashion not interests most the time. i agree with the fuck lil wayne thing but lupe made that song about a friend he knew who skateboarded. he never made another song about skateboarding so theres really no reason to hate on him either. no beef jus stating some points
    Fuck off.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea but lupes wack

lil wayne spits crack, u just hating on his shine

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

waynes whack as fuck. he lost my interests at the carter 2. lupe shit on wayne lyrically
    Fuck off.

does being a pedo count? im gunna say being a pedo :P
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    waynes whack as fuck. he lost my interests at the carter 2. lupe shit on wayne lyrically
    naww ***** waynes just to busy beeing in the hood
    he spits mad heat yo better than biggie imo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea now im just taking this as a joke
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ridin my bike without a helmet
    FUCK THE POLICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Ah, alright homie, I get you.You just mad, right?
    No one like you here, so it gets you all upset and bothered and whatnot?
    YOU AIN'T EVER GONNA BE SHIT WITH YOUR DOOKIE ASS THROW ***** AAAAAAAH

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont get me wrong biggies goot but weezys better

ok im joking hes was allways as fuck, this is my kind of hiphop
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhPkf...eature=related

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ah sketch you little bugger. i was hoping you were joking. phew. underground is where its at tho
    Fuck off.

Posters 2, 3, and 4 are all faggots.

Bragging about illegal shit on the internet, cool.

Cool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill admit I do have a thing against free running, only because their antics have made our spots harder and harder to actually skate cuz the get lumped into the same group

to me free running is to rollerblading as cheerleading would be to dancing

the easier dumbed down version, I don't see any actual skill in it like I do a skateboard but that's my opinion and my 2 cents

and I wasn't bashing lupe, I was just stating points as to skateboarding not just being about shit rock music and girls pants

finally even though people who rock sbs might not find enjoyment in a little piece of wood, that's to those that play with it, the lines of super limited shoes that get released once a month wouldn't exist, people just bash away at shit with out looking at what things would be with out other things with out woodpushers thered be no nike sb, with out nike sb there definitely be no where the amount of hype beasts/sneaker head/fresh boys there are today

imnot trying to beef, moreso educate some people who don't realize that people actually make livings off shit and aren't all hot topic shoppers

I mean fuck skateboarding is the reason I even found out about underground hip hop, thus proving all skateboarders are goth kids wrong

leaks no beef over here either, I respect you for comin at me with points instead of some stupid go wear girls pants comment.I know I came across like a prick but that specific generalization gets my blood boiling, that's my bad coming out the way I did, I can say it was probably because I was stuck @ work @ the moment

but in end, can't we all get along

what do you guys do that's illegal eh eh?
    in no way do I condone graffiti or illegal vandalization of others property, I only document it

we ride together

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i appriciate your not bashing lupe. in my eyes hes a very prominent mc thats overlooked alot. free running is fun to watch and there actually is alot of skill in it. alot of stamina flexiblity knee strength for jumping down high places but to compare it to skateboarding is wrong. i think its more impressive that people can take a piece of wood with wheels and manipulate it any way they want in the air so more power to you keep doin your thing.

i guess speeding would be another illegal thing. im 2-0 in street races. im runnin a stock engine bbbooooooyyyyyyeeeeee
    Fuck off.

stealing..

KRE1

running a sex slave operation from my thailand base of operations to tha pacific northwest and southern pacific.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

soo how much^
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how dose free runing involve no skill?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cemo: Skateboarding is a mallcore little faggot sport now, don't even start trying to defend its "legitness", and don't talk shit about Free-Running and Parkour when you don't know shit about it. There's alot more to it than "getting a thrill while walking". That's like saying, skateboardings just about "getting a thrill while riding on a board with wheels". It's just stupid.

It's alot harder on you'r body than just about every other "sport" out there as far as overall muscle use goes
    Last edited by Lunchbox; 06-11-2009 at 03:13 PM.

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
    El Paso writer? Hit me up, PM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it might be not legit to you, but I see it as very legit when I open my mailbox to find nice buyout checks from magazines, so if its paying my bills its gotta be some what legit eh?

and hey I stick to my opinion of free running because the free running shit I've seen down here in miami is a bunch of stupid little bam wanna bes that have watched way too much jackass/viva la bam/cky things

if I hurt your feelings I'm sorry I just don't see any real skill in it, yea all the stretching and muscle training, but fuck I've seen people on skateboards take hell of a lot more shit to their body then anyone free running, might as welll put some soap shoes on from the 90s and slide down a handrail too

so imma keep hating on it, its my 2cents

when I see a production from a free running anything that's anywhere as good as the production of a skate video (especially as of late) or numerous magazines to cover it from here, canada and over seas then I might give it some credit, until then shits still wack

and as to no skill I mean jumping up and down stuff okay that's cool and alll if ur into it, I don't see much expansion into it. to me its almost like they couldn't handle balancing on something that's moving. like leaks said, its utterly amazing to watch a LEGIT skateboarder manipulate a board to do what he wants in any way shape or form. not the gooned out ass mall shopping mongo pushing heartagram wearing queers that you all generalize us to be

until I'm proven other wise ill give rollerbladers more credit

you want legit and recent

youtube ryan gallant welcome to circa

walker ryan welcome to circa or his part from zach and walkers concrete jungle

any brian wenning footage is sick

we ride together