Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891424 ... LastLast

im a pedophile. i eat kids from time to time. after im done touching them. :wub:

going around free running..... they try to get me with some bullshit trasspassing...

but when im feeling like making some trouble sometimes ill ride my bike with out a helmet, going against traffic....
    "its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die" -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Apr 8 2006, 10:00 AM
    going around free running..... they try to get me with some bullshit trasspassing...

but when im feeling like making some trouble sometimes ill ride my bike with out a helmet, going against traffic....
    ehh no helmet man....... u could die :lol: :lol: :lol:

GREENAPPLE

I IS BORE-719-....PLZ STOP PMING ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS

i like to touch myself

who doesnt
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

Originally posted by sika_2002@Apr 8 2006, 10:05 AM
    i like to touch myself
    i beat you to it, peep post 3

I&#39;m pretty into cannabalism
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Where&#39;d all the writers go?</span>

Originally posted by Horror Show@Apr 8 2006, 05:44 PM
    I&#39;m pretty into cannabalism
    im pretty into cannibiss
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

hide in bushs and when people drive by huck rocks at thier cars. or if thier on a bike throw sticks in this spokes.
    JK

But on a serious note, i also enjoy the latenight street racing.Well more of highway racing here.0 - Top speed, nothing like showing imports what my domestic is made of.
    ---> BenzOne <---

pretending to be doing something illegal, and then getting people to chase after you.
    wait, that isn&#39;t actually illegal.

well then i&#39;m gonna have to settle for not giving up my seat on the tram to the elderly.

<span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>HOW TO HIDE SHIT IN A BOOK.</span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRAINE &#064; Apr 6 2006, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (retnevni &#064; Apr 4 2006, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ill have to disagree.. the 14th of september is way better than the 13th.. cmon you u1tr4 no08 h4x0rZZzz&#33;&#33;l 1oller5k4tes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    am i the only one that caught this?
    thats so funny and wrong </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

selling crack to black kids

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

RAPE

i fuk my bird illegally
    smoke underage
    thats it
    im good.

Originally posted by Slob@Apr 9 2006, 06:50 AM
    RAPE
    u must specifiy are we talking child or adult or a bit of both??? :huh:
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

^Its not illegal to smoke "underage" its illegal to purchase ciggerates, but I beleive if your parents buy them for you, you can legally smoke.

Someone explain if Im wrong, and I very well could be.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i stole nail varnish once.... but it wasnt my fault, it was planted in my pockets.

but i did steal baby stuff for my friends mum when i was 8 from a supermarket and the police cam to my house&#33;&#33;&#33; naughty me

Designed and Created by RFI.SPIT.

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Every day in life is a gift. That is why they call it the present.</span>

RIP Waster

Originally posted by The 5th one@Apr 9 2006, 04:05 PM
    i stole nail varnish once.... but it wasnt my fault, it was planted in my pockets.

but i did steal baby stuff for my friends mum when i was 8 from a supermarket and the police cam to my house&#33;&#33;&#33; naughty me
    oh yeah. i forgot about stealing i do that 2.
    nothin else.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alchohlics_Anonymous@Apr 9 2006, 03:49 PM
    ^Its not illegal to smoke "underage" its illegal to purchase ciggerates, but I beleive if your parents buy them for you, you can legally smoke.

Someone explain if Im wrong, and I very well could be.
    yer its just illegal to buy ciggerettes underage, well i think the same as u anyway u can smoke underage but u just cant buy cigerettes underage

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

well i steal like once in a while(mr. goodbar)
    I&#39;m Rich Bitch, Ballins Just A Hobby For Me

I just worship satan does that count
    Nashville, TN writers hit me up