Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 636465152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1214
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

indeed.
    however, i'm not saying that one would be reincarnated into their old life again upon dying. that wouldn't work because we would be able to notice that.
    especially with the people that die very young.
    i'm saying the universe reincarnates into itself if it shrinks back into a big cruch/big bang

deja vu is fucking crazy though. i love it
    i also love all of the little coincidences that happen when i'm high.
    i swear marijuana has some sort of supernatural power which allows one to be more connected with the fabric of the universe.

The fact you have a beard while u typed out that last paragraph wants me to break a dream cather or concrete over some nature

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    at least deja vu visions could steer us to maybe living a better life this time around.

I often realize i am within a situation that I have forseen, usually in dreams at night, then within the situation I just say "wait Baby, just wait, I had a dream about this and I know where this is going, Lets' make up I am sorry, it's not your fault it's just a mistake, that's life." and usually shit works. peace.
    "True merit, like a river, the deeper it is, the less noise it makes." ~Edward Frederick Halifax

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I've had many dreams before then later on irl I'm like zomg I've had a dream about this.
    I did it in class about three years ago. I was sitting in class and I was like this is so fimiliar then I found a usb/mp3 then I screamed out "I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS". ONLY in the dream though I found this 'item' I didn't know what it was though until when it happened irl I worked it out. Anyone else had some shit like that!?
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i've had a song come to mind then turn on the radio and it's playing.
    i've also dreamt about a cop car with its lights and sirens on, woke up and 10 minutes later a cop car with its lights and sirens on flew down my street.
    among other stuff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    i've had a song come to mind then turn on the radio and it's playing.
    i've also dreamt about a cop car with its lights and sirens on, woke up and 10 minutes later a cop car with its lights and sirens on flew down my street.
    among other stuff.
    Haha yeah kinda like "Oh haven't seen that person in agers" and you see them or hear from them.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i was just thinking about some friend tonight, after ripping a fat bowl. he then texted me not even 10 seconds after.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by NiL View Post
    I've had many dreams before then later on irl I'm like zomg I've had a dream about this.
    I did it in class about three years ago. I was sitting in class and I was like this is so fimiliar then I found a usb/mp3 then I screamed out "I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS". ONLY in the dream though I found this 'item' I didn't know what it was though until when it happened irl I worked it out. Anyone else had some shit like that!?
    lol same here i dont know if its deja vu but when it does happen your like "omg wtf just happened". You're like i seen this one spot before and everything else after that is whatever else youre doing,like for that split second you remember youve seen that spot somewhere before. i know what youre talkin bout dude i love it when it happens for some reason lol
    Like the blue X-man
    Im a Beast with the can
    Quote Originally Posted by Woven View Post
    aww im glad you noticed, figured it would be hard with all my cum in your eyes.
    Woven<3's Boy Down the Block

REST IN PEACE NUJABES!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The conclusion is final:

Smoking weed grants wishes.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha but smoking weed was my only wish.

Anybody here familiar with Carl Gustav Jung? Awhile ago I read his book Man & His Symbols which is a 300-400pg book describing what Jung learned through out his life(written right before he died), in there he put forth a theory I find very interesting concerning the relation between your conscious/unconscious minds. He suggests that all of those little wired 'coincidences' that you guys are talking about are everything but, instead he says that contents of the unconscious are directly influenced by the collective unconscious and that in a waking state on certain occasions that for whatever reason unknown to us information is quickly slipped into the conscious mind causing these weird little occurrences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Amends_Ego View Post
    hahaha but smoking weed was my only wish.

Anybody here familiar with Carl Gustav Jung? Awhile ago I read his book Man & His Symbols which is a 300-400pg book describing what Jung learned through out his life(written right before he died), in there he put forth a theory I find very interesting concerning the relation between your conscious/unconscious minds. He suggests that all of those little wired 'coincidences' that you guys are talking about are everything but, instead he says that contents of the unconscious are directly influenced by the collective unconscious and that in a waking state on certain occasions that for whatever reason unknown to us information is quickly slipped into the conscious mind causing these weird little occurrences.
    sounds like any ol' bullshit to me
    shakin singles out my socks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

amends that makes sense... if u can think that deeply hah

my girls mom is married to this guy from ghana africa and hes crazy into different types of religion and even voodoo and shit... and he said rastafarianism calls pot 'wisdom weed' because marijuana was found growing on king solomons grave or something along those lines...
    all i know is i have way deeper conversations when im actually high, which hasnt been often since i smoke everyday... but when u take a few days off, then smoke, then sit around and talk u do seem more connected to humanity or the earth or whatever the conversation is about usually.... im in the process of quitting though so i know next time i smoke itll be like im 13 again lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I smoke twice a day and haven't built up a huge tolerance.
    I think my highs last shorter though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

id like to get to the point where i just smoke once at night and thats it... but i have a huge tolerance and it sucks... i plan to stop completely for a month or maybe 2 and then limit myself to smoking once a day... god help me, im on day 3 cold turkey

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Deja vu is fucking nuts. I had a dream I was sliding down the middle of the street on my back looking up at my legs in the air, then I look to my right and see my arm sliding against the pavement. Then that is exactly what I saw when I got hit by a car. After that I sat up and saw my right shin was at a 90 degree angle. Fucking awful... Even though I got hit I didn't feel ANY pain while I was sliding down the street. Like an out of body experience I was just watching it happen through my eyes. Also I felt complete peace... I say it was worth it haha.
    Last edited by Hopeoner; 05-19-2010 at 07:39 AM.
    "For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

-Carl Sagan

if you really like deja vu try relating everything you see and hear to yourself and relate it to your life
    then eat a ton of acid
    and also fast
    you'll either reach enlightenment or schizophrenia

God is the universe everything that exist in the universe was created by the most high and is the most high, God is inside of all of us if you accept
    Peace Love Unity Positivity into your life and YOU will become God
    God created the devil as well and its just as easy to become a devil.

immortal technique said it the best
    "God is not religion but a spiritual bond"

God does care if you care about him.

lakim shabazz...you may just reaffirm my faith in humanity
    haha the best coincidence/deja vu i've had in a while
    your the man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I am God.

from the Nation of Gods and Earth
    a branch of the nation of islam

Supreme mathematics is an alleged system of understanding numbers alongside concepts that are used along with the supreme alphabet as tools to unlocking the keys to reality and/or the universe.

(1)Knowledge-

is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our SUN, which is the foundation of our Solar system. Also the Original Man whom is the foundation of ALLAH's family. KNOWLEDGE=SUN=ORIGINAL MAN.

(2)Wisdom-

is wise-words being spoken, or to speak Knowledge(wise-dome meaning a wise-mind), and act according to it. Wisdom is WATER, or the vital building block of life. Wisdom is the Original Woman because thru her Cipher(womb) life is continued. It is also a reflection of one's Knowledge, and is shown and proven by the Moon being a reflection of the Sun's light(knowledge). Knowledge+the reflection of Knowledge=Wisdom(1+1=2). WISDOM=MOON=ORIGINAL WOMAN.

(3)Understanding-

is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

(4)Culture/Freedom-

Culture is one's way of living. Meaning one's language(wisdom), and customs(ways and actions). Freedom, is to have a 'free-dome', or to lack restraints. The Original Man's culture is Islam(freedom, justice, and equality), which is peace.

(5)Power/Refinement-

Power is force or creative energy. To Refine is to perfect. Power is the truth which is Allah's mathematics. To Knowledge the Culture of Islam is to have Power.

(6)Equality-

is the state, or quality of being Equal. Meaning to deal equally with all in existence. Equality is achieved by teaching others Knowledge and Wisdom, making it Understood thru Understanding.

(7)GOD-

Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(8)Build/Destroy-

To build is to elevate the mentality of self, and others around self. To add-on positive energy to Allahs nation. To Destroy is to ruin by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive.

(9)Born-

is the completion of all in existence. To manifest from Knowledge to Born, which is the law of mathematics. To be complete in itself.

(O)Cipher-

is a whole. 360 degrees of KNOWLEDGE(120) WISDOM(120) & UNDERSTANDING(120). All in existence pertains to a cipher.