Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 112 123456112151101 ... LastLast

Default baby kids meal type BEEF

tired of little beefs poppin up everywhere. keep it in here. where it will most definitely benefit everybody.
    <span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>&quot;I have been doing prostitute laundry&#33; Do you know how DISGUSTING that is?&#33;&quot;

-Huey Freeman, of Boondocks fame</span></span></span>

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;
    When I get stoned, listen to my stoner logic and I shall
    teach you my wisdom. Just remember that all stoners think alike so dont freak out.

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

MY NAME IS OSAH&#33;..... fear me.

close...

no, dont close it, its a good idea, and it will keep a bunch of new topics from flooding the forum...y would u want to close it?

wait, so we post toy battles in this thread or jus fuck with each other on this thread?

The system for the battles will now operate as follows:

There will be battles run every week and every month for ALL to participate in. They will be run by mods, and then will be polled for the public to vote on.

The battles will be:

Weekly Handstyle battle
    Weekly Paperchase piece battle
    Weekly Toy battle

Monthly Themed Charac battle
    Monthly Paint battle
    Monthly Digital battle

+ anything the mods decide to throw in for a good time.

As for BEEF. If you have beef with someone, then call them out VIA PM. You guys can set up all the rules and finalize everything on your side. Once both entries have been completed then PM one of the battle mods with your image links, and we will run the poll for you.

Any questions or suggestions feel free to PM me.

ENJOY&#33; And realise, the reason we did this was to organize everything, and we hope that the organization will draw some grade A submissions. Good luck&#33;
    Feliks owns you.

Feliks: &quot;In conclusion: What&#39;s the point of asking me if you don&#39;t look first? That just makes you a postwhore?

Kayone707: &quot;And it makes you suspended.&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but the beef develops through conversations and arguments...people wont just think..&#39;&#39;oo i want beef..ill go here..&#39;&#39; it&#39;ll never work

fuck u all u fucking fuck head cunts this is the befe thread now put ya shit down and lay ya cards on the table time to play beef poker

hahahahahahaha
    oh and ginsu

fuck u man stealing my fucking sig u cunt
    The vandal, too hot to handle
    you battle, you're saying Goodbye like Tevin Campbell
    Roughneck, Inspector Deck's on the set
    The rebel, I make more noise than heavy metal

yeah sorry Ginsu, he got to it first.
    Feliks owns you.

Feliks: &quot;In conclusion: What&#39;s the point of asking me if you don&#39;t look first? That just makes you a postwhore?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Feliks@Apr 13 2006, 09:14 AM
    The system for the battles will now operate as follows:

There will be battles run every week and every month for ALL to participate in. They will be run by mods, and then will be polled for the public to vote on.

The battles will be:

Weekly Handstyle battle
    Weekly Paperchase piece battle
    Weekly Toy battle

Monthly Themed Charac battle
    Monthly Paint battle
    Monthly Digital battle

+ anything the mods decide to throw in for a good time.

As for BEEF. If you have beef with someone, then call them out VIA PM. You guys can set up all the rules and finalize everything on your side. Once both entries have been completed then PM one of the battle mods with your image links, and we will run the poll for you.

Any questions or suggestions feel free to PM me.

ENJOY&#33; And realise, the reason we did this was to organize everything, and we hope that the organization will draw some grade A submissions. Good luck&#33;
    No beef intended, but who the hell you think you are telling everyone how the thread will be ran, your not the admin or anything, or and also vare is 100% correct this thing will never fucking work
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Fosale, I suggest you shut the fuck up. if you had read the new battle rules you will have realized I had copied and pasted what Koper wrote and yes, he is an admin/mod/whatever you wanna call him.
    Next time you open your mouth, just do me a favour and shutup.
    Feliks owns you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Feliks@Apr 13 2006, 02:16 PM
    Fosale, I suggest you shut the fuck up. if you had read the new battle rules you will have realized I had copied and pasted what Koper wrote and yes, he is an admin/mod/whatever you wanna call him.
    Next time you open your mouth, just do me a favour and shutup.
    haha

fosale just got knocked the fuck out...

is there a beef approaching?

go for it&#33;
    &lt;-Launceston Born Skillaz-&gt;

Ignorance is bliss and you are one happy motherfucker.

too many battles going on right now. I don&#39;t have the time, but I&#39;ll be posting up a battle between me and Bugz GSB. I don&#39;t know if you were on BS then, but one of his first posts was a topic saying
    "Calling out feliks"
    The details were retarded, i think it was just an excuse to battle. Or I hope it was...
    "Fuck feliks for saying she owns me. She doesn&#39;t"
    Somethign along the lines of that. He saw my sig...
    In anycase...I do own him..in this upcoming battle.
    Feliks owns you.

feliks your a fucking pms bitch go suck your boyfriends twiggy dick you maggot.
    Sons

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^agreed buddy=]
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

at least its in the rite thread -_-

retards.
    Feliks owns you.

Originally posted by vare_187uk@Apr 13 2006, 11:36 AM
    fuck u all u fucking fuck head cunts this is the befe thread now put ya shit down and lay ya cards on the table time to play beef poker

hahahahahahaha
    oh and ginsu

fuck u man stealing my fucking sig u cunt
    lol i like it so the fuk wat? did you put a royal on it i dident see one so shut the fuk up, o and i fold i got ace high&#33; :angry:
    When I get stoned, listen to my stoner logic and I shall
    teach you my wisdom. Just remember that all stoners think alike so dont freak out.

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

MY NAME IS OSAH&#33;..... fear me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Feliks@Apr 13 2006, 10:35 PM
    retards.
    are you calling me retarded or the people who started beef with you for telin them what battles are going down?

No, you&#39;re not a retard, you just suck for posting faster than I could post my reply, and as a result, being questioned about my implications ^_^
    Feliks owns you.