Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 32 of 112 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637425282 ... LastLast

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 27 2006, 10:45 PM
    magic-yes that piece is horrid. but this time it is a piece battle. not a lil sketch not a throwie but a piece battle.
    Alright, so whats the rules this time? word colors whatever just give me time im lazy and busy and tired and ....
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Originally posted by alive+Jul 26 2006, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive @ Jul 26 2006, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by magic nyc@Jul 26 2006, 09:20 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-klipa
    @Jul 26 2006, 06:16 PM
    yo alive im back from work early sketchin it up now so wen ur ready&#33;&#33;&#33;

+duno what happened to you magic but i dont care anymore unless u wanna join too?

the word montana

mor peeps can join

Give me till tommorrow night pleasE? Just check the fourms, havent in a while and its late im going to sleep. I&#39;l see what I can do on my lunch break tommorrow.
    No beef really with you anymore im over it.

Bores gay <_<
    we&#39;ll wait for ya. check out klipa&#39;s entry un-inked in the bbook thread. its good.

good luck [/b][/quote]
    Did you get my entry? I pmed you hours ago.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

3 color MAX. PIECE. due...sunday. i gotta busy weekend. so just pm it to cezr when your done. i&#39;ll do the same and then he&#39;ll poll it
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Originally posted by Clipse@Jul 27 2006, 10:04 PM
    FWBMETH is a faggot. He comes on here and calls people toys and what not , yada yada bullshit. Well the other day i was driving and look what i see.

Now really who is the toy. Meth you have no skill or style. You clearly just printed FWB and METH then put "" at the ends and a line underneith. You should really learn how to pick you battles and stop running your mouth like the little 14 yr. old bitch you are.
    Oh, and there is alot more of the hidious shit around the rest of the town to.
    you think your fuckin the shit i dont even write meth, dumb fuck, if u knew me morelol
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

lol, u drove by my house, and you must be one of those new writers in this fuckin town that bit marc eckos style, lets battle u fuckin punk, shudnt accuse people of shit unless u know what your talking bout
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

what were you doing in milton :huh:
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

h34r: Thats a sexy box too... Too bad it looks like he tagged it with elmers glue.
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

lolits funny cuz those finger prints rubbing it off are mine
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 28 2006, 12:09 AM
    3 color MAX. PIECE. due...sunday. i gotta busy weekend. so just pm it to cezr when your done. i&#39;ll do the same and then he&#39;ll poll it
    what the fuck is the word? and make it due tue. just incase but ill have it done before prob.
    Fuck bitches, get money.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres a guy in buffalo who writes meth...or he at least used to. he got arrested tagging some statue or something.

crewless...

lol fwb is so easy to rip on lol, Fat White Bitches, Fucking white Bastard and my personal favourite Fags with Brooms
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

I aint accussing you of shit. Im just saying how you run your mouth about shit and call other ppl are toys, when truely you are one. As for bitting the marc ecko game, i have never played it so thats not the case. As for what was i doing in milton i live there. And i know who you are so dont act like your so high and mighty. And for you wanting to battle, i have scene more of your shit around town, and for some one who wants to battle they really need to practise.

As for what FWB means isnt it founy white boys? Is that im plying your not actully white? Cuz thats definately not the case.

lol, i asummed u were one of those writers because fuckin 1 day theres like 3, meth futuers cub bsod and sike and now theres like fuckin 45 writers in this shit town
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

and assuming i need to practice, wow u obivously dont pay attention i havent painted in like 3 months
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there couldv&#39;e been 3 posts on this page but theres 5 because niether of you know how to use an edit button.

fwb-before saying there was 3 writers, think about how many names your putting down...
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by WolfBurrns@Jul 27 2006, 09:39 PM
    Why didnt my battle get approved?
    yo, sry abt that. cezr couldnt let ours through. not his fault. an excerpt from his PM:

"I&#39;m sorry, but in order to bring back toy battles, I had to accept some guidelines, and if I don&#39;t follow them, they will revoke my polling powers, and ban toy battles again. The reason I can&#39;t poll it is because the guidelines are that battles have to be of a certain quality or uniqueness, and these don&#39;t quite make the cut yet. I hope you guys understand that this isn&#39;t a power trip, it&#39;s just my job. I gotta do it this way so that we can continue to have toy battles."

next time
    peace.

WHATS YOUR BEEF
    What&#39;s it going to be then, eh?

lol clockwork, ur sigs got some beef with u i here it sometimes call you a lower class bratlol
    maybe not even that
    Hater-aid^ lol

That was quite possibly that gayest ting I&#39;ve ever heard. But for some reason it made me laugh. GOOD WORK haha.
    What&#39;s it going to be then, eh?