Page 35 of 112 FirstFirst ... 15253031323334353637383940455585 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sounds good to me!
    due by tuesday.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well if there's two entries which arnt well toy then we'll put them in... If I dont do a decent entry I wont enter it, any less than two and there's no battle (otherwise we'll lose our privilege to do toy battles)
    Sig

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im positive ill have an entry by tuesday. some good shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo can i give this a try??

Nothing is illegal.......unless you get caught

AHH TOYS SUCK, get it?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RebL@Jul 30 2006, 11:07 PM
    yo can i give this a try??
    pm your stuff to NCI... i guess thats how its working.

everyone on this site is bullshit...most of you probably dont leave your little computer just sit here all day long fiddlin with your dicks ova some graffiti peices you see on these forums...tell me whats the point of having a fuckin toy forum if its gunna b taken ova by all the members and thea gunna host battles where they dont qualify toys and every fuckin chance they get, instead of critisizing the toy constructivley, they fuckin start bashing their work cause they can do o so much fuckin better. i start beed with one fuckin person n everyone fuckin jumps down my neck...fuck all of you. this aint a fuckin popularity contest i dont care how many fuckin freinds you have a freakin computer it dusnt make you cool you faggets. fuck bore your a fuckin stuck up fagget n think your the best fuckin kid in the world...niccsac move outta your mothers basement and stop touching your little 10 year old son....neco or wateva that bitches name is remember this...women speak when spoken to and i didnt ask you to talk so shut the fuck up and get back on your knees where you belong...any one else that wants beef cause you think your cool teaming up against me bring faggets...i'll verbal rape the shit outta you. fuck u
    Sign Here X<u> &quot;-stray?-&quot;</u>

&quot;So for all you fuckers hatin&#39;, I&#39;m throwin&#39; up fingaz&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Damn, somebody had a bad day today?

The almight MOOSE, posing in a hoodie&#33; Doing a little hoodie modeling in the UK :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

MAGICS POST IN TOY TAGS-just because i stuck up for bore actually DOES NOT mean that i suck his ccock. it just means i respect people better then me. unlike you and stray. neither of you are good and yet you feel the need to diss bore and other people on here who could murder you with one of there 1 minute sketches. so learn to fuckin respect people and stop hidin behind callin people gay. because respecting thoes before you is most defienetly, not gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So Stray, the corny ass whiteboy is trying to diss the whole thread? Wow, so sad. Damn wanabes.

I bet he sucks at graff too.

The almight MOOSE, posing in a hoodie&#33; Doing a little hoodie modeling in the UK :P

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 31 2006, 09:39 PM
    MAGICS POST IN TOY TAGS-just because i stuck up for bore actually DOES NOT mean that i suck his ccock. it just means i respect people better then me. unlike you and stray. neither of you are good and yet you feel the need to diss bore and other people on here who could murder you with one of there 1 minute sketches. so learn to fuckin respect people and stop hidin behind callin people gay. because respecting thoes before you is most defienetly, not gay.
    hey dumbass why dont you get off bores dick for a second and go read the beef in the other threads because i&#39;ve said several times that bore&#39;s work is sick n i dont hate his fuckin work...i hate him. jus cause hes good doesnt mean that he has to fuckin tell everyone worse than him that their work sucks and not give the constructive critisizm that was asked for...people come to this forum knowing they suck they dont ask to get fuckin bashed on they ask for people to help them improve their skills with CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIZM&#33;&#33;&#33; now i dont know how many fucking times i&#39;ve said the same fucking thing...my guess is that everyone needs to come out from under bores shadow and actually start to read these posts...until your read them and understand what im saying...fuck you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 09:22 PM
    everyone on this site is bullshit...most of you probably dont leave your little computer just sit here all day long fiddlin with your dicks ova some graffiti peices you see on these forums...tell me whats the point of having a fuckin toy forum if its gunna b taken ova by all the members and thea gunna host battles where they dont qualify toys and every fuckin chance they get, instead of critisizing the toy constructivley, they fuckin start bashing their work cause they can do o so much fuckin better. i start beed with one fuckin person n everyone fuckin jumps down my neck...fuck all of you. this aint a fuckin popularity contest i dont care how many fuckin freinds you have a freakin computer it dusnt make you cool you faggets. fuck bore your a fuckin stuck up fagget n think your the best fuckin kid in the world...niccsac move outta your mothers basement and stop touching your little 10 year old son....neco or wateva that bitches name is remember this...women speak when spoken to and i didnt ask you to talk so shut the fuck up and get back on your knees where you belong...any one else that wants beef cause you think your cool teaming up against me bring faggets...i&#39;ll verbal rape the shit outta you. fuck u
    i got 2 things to say to you

first off, respect the people on here who been around longer than you...they know whats up, you dont

and second, take this to the beef forum if youre gonna cry about it
    crewless...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

youre gay.
    @ stray

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn I hate it when ppl whine and shit. "Fuck this, fuck that", just shut the fuck up with ur corny ass stray, damn.

^^^umm another person who cant read....first off smart one this is the beef forum...second off i do respect his work i personally love his characters which is especailly why i would have liked to get constructive critisizm from him. but hes to buisy being a duech bag to fucking care. and also im not as fuckin toy as all you faggets seem 2 think...i&#39;ve been writing for over a fucking year now not the average 2 weeks that you see on this site and i&#39;ve been drawing charaters n stuff since i was mad young...bore jus cant look past the sexuality of my art to actually look at the art itself... so fuck him.

edit* this was for myl

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 09:52 PM
    ^^^umm another person who cant read....first off smart one this is the beef forum...second off i do respect his work i personally love his characters which is especailly why i would have liked to get constructive critisizm from him. but hes to buisy being a duech bag to fucking care. and also im not as fuckin toy as all you faggets seem 2 think...i&#39;ve been writing for over a fucking year now not the average 2 weeks that you see on this site and i&#39;ve been drawing charaters n stuff since i was mad young...bore jus cant look past the sexuality of my art to actually look at the art itself... so fuck him.

edit* this was for myl
    a year. go eat some dung.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

A year? I&#39;ve been graffing for barely that, but I&#39;m killin&#39; the scene.

Post one of ur spray paint works Stray, I want to see how good u are

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 09:52 PM

edit* this was for myl
    haha good call...i thought for a second this was in the toy black books...anyway, i dont believe ive seen any of your stuff anyway so im not really one to judge you on that. im just judgin you by your attitude, and i dont like it
    crewless...

fuck it im done beefin with you faggets cause no one can seem to fuckin get off bores dick for a second...as soon as they see sumone beefing with bore they&#39;re like OMG BORES IN TROUBLE&#33;&#33;&#33; HOP OFF HIS DICK SO WE CAN DEFEND HIM&#33;&#33;&#33; everyone on this site is a fag seriously get off the computer for a few hours and get out and exercise...it will really make you feel alot better. this goes especailly for niccsacc whos 40 and still sittin at the computer...its a little late for you to get a life but i&#39;ve seen alotta old ppl going for jogs in the morning...mayb you should try that. it might be the kick start you need to getting a life...until the fuck everyone on this site if you can stop sucking bores cock for a second come suck mine you little bitches.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 09:57 PM
    fuck it im done beefin with you faggets cause no one can seem to fuckin get off bores dick for a second...as soon as they see sumone beefing with bore they&#39;re like OMG BORES IN TROUBLE&#33;&#33;&#33; HOP OFF HIS DICK SO WE CAN DEFEND HIM&#33;&#33;&#33; everyone on this site is a fag seriously get off the computer for a few hours and get out and exercise...it will really make you feel alot better. this goes especailly for niccsacc whos 40 and still sittin at the computer...its a little late for you to get a life but i&#39;ve seen alotta old ppl going for jogs in the morning...mayb you should try that. it might be the kick start you need to getting a life...until the fuck everyone on this site if you can stop sucking bores cock for a second come suck mine you little bitches.
    youd like for men to suck on your dick wouldnt you
    crewless...