Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738394041465686 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"+Jul 31 2006, 09:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("-STRAY?-" @ Jul 31 2006, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uhhh@Jul 31 2006, 09:39 PM
    MAGICS POST IN TOY TAGS-just because i stuck up for bore actually DOES NOT mean that i suck his ccock. it just means i respect people better then me. unlike you and stray. neither of you are good and yet you feel the need to diss bore and other people on here who could murder you with one of there 1 minute sketches. so learn to fuckin respect people and stop hidin behind callin people gay. because respecting thoes before you is most defienetly, not gay.
    hey dumbass why dont you get off bores dick for a second and go read the beef in the other threads because i&#39;ve said several times that bore&#39;s work is sick n i dont hate his fuckin work...i hate him. jus cause hes good doesnt mean that he has to fuckin tell everyone worse than him that their work sucks and not give the constructive critisizm that was asked for...people come to this forum knowing they suck they dont ask to get fuckin bashed on they ask for people to help them improve their skills with CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIZM&#33;&#33;&#33; now i dont know how many fucking times i&#39;ve said the same fucking thing...my guess is that everyone needs to come out from under bores shadow and actually start to read these posts...until your read them and understand what im saying...fuck you [/b][/quote]
    calm your ass down for one second and read MY posts. i already told you. your not at the point that we can or at least SHOULD tell you anything but keep workin on it. and i really don&#39;t care if bore said you suck. because you DO, so just suck it up and stop posting about how everyone sucks and bore tells everyone whos not as good as him they suck. well he doesn;t. i&#39;m not as good as him and he doesn;t say go play in traffic. and he didn;t to you either. he said that needs work or something along those lines. so i&#39;m sorry for defending him or whatever. but you little bitches need to stop ragging on people better htne you. and i know how you say "i like his work and hate him" but it doesn&#39;t amtter. because on here all that matters is your graff. not you. not your girl. YOUR GRAFF. so thats all you need to judge him on. period.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So he&#39;saying that he wants us to suck his cock what the fux? He talks about getting off of the computer and yet he still hasn&#39;t gotten off of his, if he were the bigger man he would get off after talking about shit like that...

The almight MOOSE, posing in a hoodie&#33; Doing a little hoodie modeling in the UK :P

^^dawg jus shut up and go read all the past beef..maybe you&#39;ll catch up and for everyone else that&#39;s goin to post sumthing stupid like what this dumbass jus said...i say the same to you go read the past beef and get off bores dick ^^^this kid proves my point bout being on bores dick

edit* this is for uhhh
    Sign Here X<u> &quot;-stray?-&quot;</u>

&quot;So for all you fuckers hatin&#39;, I&#39;m throwin&#39; up fingaz&quot;

im not even gunna take the time to read all this shit...stray shut up yopur toy, so are you magic....

quit sayind dawg so much you fuckin e slut,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 10:02 PM
    ^^dawg jus shut up and go read all the past beef..maybe you&#39;ll catch up and for everyone else that&#39;s goin to post sumthing stupid like what this dumbass jus said...i say the same to you go read the past beef and get off bores dick ^^^this kid proves my point bout being on bores dick

edit* this is for uhhh
    Stop trying to act all hard on the internet. Nobody is going to take it seriously.

Toooooooy

The almight MOOSE, posing in a hoodie&#33; Doing a little hoodie modeling in the UK :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i ride my bike almost all day and everyday. so don&#39;t tell me about exercise. and as for being on the computer all day. it&#39;s 11 at night. i work in the morning. so just calm down. i mean really calmmm down. and stop saying how everyones on bores dick. i&#39;ve said this soooooo many times. we just have respect for people btter then us. you don&#39;t... at all. neither do you have repsect for your peers. so i&#39;d suggest you shake off this additude and ocme bnack with a different name. because noones ever gonna give you a decent crit after the shit youve been pulling the last few days. man fuck this.. i&#39;m going to bed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by "&#045;STRAY?&#045;"@Jul 31 2006, 09:22 PM
    everyone on this site is bullshit...most of you probably dont leave your little computer just sit here all day long fiddlin with your dicks ova some graffiti peices you see on these forums...tell me whats the point of having a fuckin toy forum if its gunna b taken ova by all the members and thea gunna host battles where they dont qualify toys and every fuckin chance they get, instead of critisizing the toy constructivley, they fuckin start bashing their work cause they can do o so much fuckin better. i start beed with one fuckin person n everyone fuckin jumps down my neck...fuck all of you. this aint a fuckin popularity contest i dont care how many fuckin freinds you have a freakin computer it dusnt make you cool you faggets. fuck bore your a fuckin stuck up fagget n think your the best fuckin kid in the world...niccsac move outta your mothers basement and stop touching your little 10 year old son....neco or wateva that bitches name is remember this...women speak when spoken to and i didnt ask you to talk so shut the fuck up and get back on your knees where you belong...any one else that wants beef cause you think your cool teaming up against me bring faggets...i&#39;ll verbal rape the shit outta you. fuck u
    Hello&#33; I don&#39;t care if this is beef thread.. This shit here gets you a 3 day suspension. You get pissed off and post as if your a fuckin pro wrestler. "women speak when they&#39;re spoken to"?? Then you bring Niccsac&#39;s kid into it? Naww.. Fuck you kid. You can&#39;t handle crits well, you got a worse attitude than anyone else here, and you crossed the line. Fuck all of us? You only had beef with a couple dudes, now we&#39;re all computer geeks? I&#39;ll save you the trouble. Get the fuck outta my forum for 3 days and if you come back, bring a better attitude and some tougher skin.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

c3zr arent u a mod now? how come in group it still says member? havnt changed it yet?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what a weird day.

dont worry bout it, but damn i never noticed that post or i wouldve told em whats what....you need to know who your messin with, pickin on nicc like that, you little crumb fuck.

just leave this fuckin site, neither me nor half of this toy forum is going to even touch your work with crits anymore....go back to drawing noodie man bondage pics, cuz i sure as hell aint gunna let you get anywhere in graff.

edit-FUCK YEA ITS RAINING FAGGOTS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IS that the one that did the gay S&M themed drawing?? haha i forgot all about that. mabye ill use it as a signature. it is THAT horrible and gay.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i said i was gonna sleep. not quite. but thanks for the ban C3ZR, now i might be able to get on here and not see at least 2 posts on how me and everyelse likes cock. oh sorry LOVES cock, haha. well, stray, if do come back, id love to battle you. and i&#39;m sure i could find another person to jump in so we can get it polled..

edit-bahahaha. niccasacc, i don&#39;t need say more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Uhhh....

You love the cock.

:lol: messin..

hahaahha awww man, what a fun day to be on the nternet, two beefs with stray...ahahha nicc, you shouldve joined in the increadible spamming on gs, i deleted the entire conversation wich took me like 30 minutes...but it was chill.

ahahah and uhh, dont worry bout his shit man, thyre only here to amuse us.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i know man. i mean i&#39;m sure theres people who don&#39;t like me. but i&#39;d like to think i&#39;m at least, easy to tollerate :lol:

sorry to not be beefing but who is that in your sig nicc?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alex Pardee
    its all bic too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats fucking nuts
    crewless...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love mixed mediums.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One final matter to resolve on this.

Bore- Somewhere between his short temper and your attitude lies the beggining of this whole thing. You told him he sucked. Did you give him any other critique than that? Cuzz if you didn&#39;t, then you&#39;re just adding to the problem and he is therefore right on at least one account. Some of the kids on here look up to you, you need to take that into account and give them a little more respect back. If you want to just trash talk them then don&#39;t bother posting. Tell the truth, just tell it with tact. I&#39;m not saying all your posts are cocky, just some.

Get what you give, give what you get.