Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 85 of 112 FirstFirst ... 356575808182838485868788899095105 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2236
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it's not a good concept it's and overly used "L" structure.

God damn you guys go hard. The whole thing must&#39;ve taken me 15 minutes to do. Fuck it. Im quitting graff for life. <_<
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

only the A is fucked the rest is generic.
    QUOTE (NightStalker @ Dec 3 2004, 08:10 PM)
    can you put montana metallic acrylic paint in a kiwi mop ?

u can put fucking water into a kiwi mop. its not like the moment u put the montana paint in ur mop it explodes or something. try it

*if i post pictures it means i stole em, if you dont fucking like it, dont look at them*

Originally posted by Zep0
    No, seriously. Just stop posting, all you day is waste space. Post something...you complain so much about not having anytime to sketch but you spend all fucking day browsing this site, talking trash. Just stop. You dont do graffiti, your charachters almost always look alike, and your just a huge fucking asshole. And by the way, you dont know me so just shut the fuck up. No one likes your shit talking. I&#39;ll look for a response in the beef thread if you want to continue this...
    first of all...i post at least 3 characters a weak. and as for scanning these sites all day, it&#39;s called multi tasking. funny how i can do hw and take a minute break everyonce in a while to see what little shit stain retards, like yourself, are posting in attempts to get a million other shit stain retards to clap and cheer you on. sorry i dont want to pass up my chance at a scholarship just because i felt like doodling on as many sketches as possible in hopes that it will please you.

my characters look alike because that&#39;s my style. if you had looked on the page before you would see a completely different style character that i used.

and by the way...i think you&#39;re about the 12th person this week to call me an asshole...and it&#39;s only monday. what makes you think i will care when you say it.

and if this is you sad attempt to challenge me to a "glob" battle...as soon as i am done with my state competition and my SAT&#39;s...i will be glad to show you how to draw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha,i jus feel like gettin beef wif someone.......coz it&#39;s so FUN&#33;.....atesk,ur a GOD wen it comes to beef
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

i try hard .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

atesk, your stern, stern but fair. *thumbs up*

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Originally posted by bountyhunter113@May 7 2007, 07:07 PM
    haha,i jus feel like gettin beef wif someone.......coz it&#39;s so FUN&#33;.....atesk,ur a GOD wen it comes to beef
    hahaha fuck you bounty. there.
    This is clever and witty.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No, I dont want to battle you. I&#39;m not questioning your ability, you actually are very good at facial structure and shadowing. I just hate how you talk shit all the time. I didnt ask for you to crit what I said or how I said, why is that shit important? You are an asshole, care what I say or not, but I&#39;m not going to sit back and take shit, I&#39;m not just some bitch who will respect you cause you can draw. I&#39;m going to call it as a I see it. All I&#39;m saying is fucking grow up, it&#39;s just tiresome man...We&#39;re all here to learn, not take shit from you.

And Dude, honestly I dont feel like this shit...I&#39;m studying too, I got 3 Ap exams this week...I did those at school, wanted to post it see if it wasn&#39;t bad, cause I dont really work on chars and I was kinda proud of it. Dude, I know what its like to be busy, but if your going to post, be constructive. You do what you want, but fuck man, it&#39;s getting old.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>TOYS FORUM--GIVE CRITS, OR DONT ASK FOR THEM&#33;&#33;</span></span>

-Dude we need to buy paint&#33;&#33; Chill the fuck out, we need to buy a bus&#33;&#33;
    -The best friend of man can be found in a can, aerosol beuty spread across the land, and from the paint a quiet noise will emerge, it is only the voice, the voice of the unherad.
    -Ignore what you hear and dont believe what you see, because there is no way to measure perceptual acuity
    -If you can pay for the bell, you can hear freedom ring, justice may be blind but she loves the color green.
    -I hold no grudge against this wall or society, I only rebel because of the grudge held against me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Captain+May 7 2007, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Captain @ May 7 2007, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bountyhunter113@May 7 2007, 07:07 PM
    hahaha fuck you bounty. there. [/b][/quote]
    ohhhhhhhhhh shit,it&#39;s on
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

i&#39;ve said this before...i&#39;ll say it again.

"i am an asshole. i know this...get over it or dont read my posts."

you actually are very good at facial structure and shadowing.
    did you not say in the post that i quoted earlier that all my characters are the same? and now that i&#39;m challenging you it&#39;s a different story. now all the sudden they are good.

i dont care how much you want to kiss up now your still a little shit stain on the bottom of my shoe and that&#39;s where you&#39;re going to stay for a long time...deal with it or leave.
    MMMake me a star, I wanna touch gold.
    Hold me suspended in a dream, mearly inches from the screen...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They are the same, long faces and noses. But they are not bad, they&#39;re actually good. Beefing over a compliment? You just cant stop can you?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>TOYS FORUM--GIVE CRITS, OR DONT ASK FOR THEM&#33;&#33;</span></span>

-Dude we need to buy paint&#33;&#33; Chill the fuck out, we need to buy a bus&#33;&#33;
    -The best friend of man can be found in a can, aerosol beuty spread across the land, and from the paint a quiet noise will emerge, it is only the voice, the voice of the unherad.
    -Ignore what you hear and dont believe what you see, because there is no way to measure perceptual acuity
    -If you can pay for the bell, you can hear freedom ring, justice may be blind but she loves the color green.
    -I hold no grudge against this wall or society, I only rebel because of the grudge held against me.

Originally posted by bountyhunter113+May 7 2007, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bountyhunter113 @ May 7 2007, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Captain@May 7 2007, 07:45 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-bountyhunter113
    @May 7 2007, 07:07 PM

hahaha fuck you bounty. there.
    ohhhhhhhhhh shit,it&#39;s on [/b][/quote]
    soooo.... i don&#39;t like you much.

oh&#33;
    This is clever and witty.

Originally posted by Zep0@May 7 2007, 07:53 PM
    They are the same, long faces and noses. But they are not bad, they&#39;re actually good. Beefing over a compliment? You just cant stop can you?
    uummmm...wait. wait lemme think about it....alright noo..no i cant.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Alright. Fuck you. The end.

your right it is the end...because you still suck and wont battle me. you expect me to show you respect or something?

now really. stop speaking of or to me unless you plan on battling me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

atesk, as i said before, your stern, stern but fair.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

yeauh g-fat. suck his dick.

good boy.

hey...dont hate on g-fat. he gives some mean dome :lol: .

you&#39;re just jealous alive because he pleasures me in ways you never could .

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alive: quit bein a dildo jockey and go shit talk on another forum.

and atesk... i know my domes great, but dont tell everyone... its between us :wub: