Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time

Hybrid View

last nite me and like 2 mates did a crew piece. there was like three of us workin on it at the same time. i dunno how big it was, maybe like 2 metres by 4? anyway it took like 10 minutes. we also used two whole cans on the fill and outline. wat do reckon is ur fast times???

Ive never able to do joint pieces just doesent work for me.

Originally posted by Dsenter NAV@Jul 8 2004, 02:38 AM
    last nite me and like 2 mates did a crew piece. there was like three of us workin on it at the same time. i dunno how big it was, maybe like 2 metres by 4? anyway it took like 10 minutes. we also used two whole cans on the fill and outline. wat do reckon is ur fast times???
    u hav any flix of da piece
    900 DEEP EAST OAKLAND BITCH!

[CODE]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bzl@Jul 8 2004, 03:05 AM
    Ive never able to do joint pieces just doesent work for me.
    i agree

but i still try

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

hmmmm my fastest took two cans, one for fill in, one for outline, took maybe around 15 min. - 20 min.

umm 15 20 minutes-ish for a 4 color piece

ive only done three pieces (one on a freight) and they all took about 15-30 mins and 4-5 cans. bombing takes about 5-15 min, depending on where i am.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

about ten -30 min depends

glue what do you write?

Kemp-Mr.Cool AKA The Swamz Ones picture taking Bitch

“And Graffiti commanded man to paint all walls with bright and lively colors, do not fall prey to the evil of the buff, of dripping brown paint and sandblasted emptiness” Krylon 2:16-17

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

glue your PMd me once trying to be tough and said you painted(like it matterd to me)...
    3 peices is nothing...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i noticed it said wats ur time and i thought runnig time, i can run a 100 meters in 12.6 seconds, i dun't know how fast i can pain, i dun't care anyway as long as i get stuff dun
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can do a medium sized hand hand in a little over a second or two. and a medium hollow in more or less, 5 seconds.
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind. -Dr. Suess</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and you do them so fast you call a ton of attention to yourself haha.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shut up you slow. you take like 10 seconds to do a fucking hand. i would hate to see how long you would take to do a fill in.
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind. -Dr. Suess</span>

:blink: you guys are fast

i take 15 minutes on my handstyles cause i do mistakes and i have to redo my arrows... nah im playing

but you guys are fast =) keep it up... woohooo
    Graffiti you&#33; Graffiti just&#33; Graffiti wasted&#33; Graffiti your&#33; Graffiti time&#33; Graffiti reading&#33; Graffiti this&#33; Graffiti idiot&#33;

Idiot, dont read it with the word graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it takes me 5 seconds at most to do a hand, dumb, yours is kist up and down lines and a circle so ofcour it doesnt take you long. and when i did a throwie in your blackbook (the one you didnt do anything in so the peopel at sip would laugh at you) why would i try to do it quickly since its not illegal.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it takes maybe 5-7 minutes to do a 3 color throw-up and one color character
    [FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=yellow][QUOTE]as i lay dying the killswitch engage&#33; atreyu the slayer fills with hatebreed and then shadows fall&#33; god forbid this morbid angel bleeding through these walls of the unearth&#33; i feel chimaira with blood has been shed. every time i die i posion the well&#33;

Im not gonna talk shit, im just gonna say 10 minutes on average. h34r:

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>close u fool damn always hating on a ***** thats havin things huh ? that is all the u lil bitches do fucken bitches
    - meaz1
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Where were you the day hip hop died?......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how many colors?
    [FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=yellow][QUOTE]as i lay dying the killswitch engage&#33; atreyu the slayer fills with hatebreed and then shadows fall&#33; god forbid this morbid angel bleeding through these walls of the unearth&#33; i feel chimaira with blood has been shed. every time i die i posion the well&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

never done joint partner shit like that too complicated

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the only way to do it is to be with someone who feels you and understands when it is time to bolt&#33;